Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Apologetics- The Defence Of The Gospel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apologetics- The Defence Of The Gospel (221 Views)

Adeboye: Christians Don’t Need Guns For Self-Defence / Pastor E.A. Adeboye Denied Writing Any Letter On Self Defence / Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apologetics- The Defence Of The Gospel by Chiprince007(m): 10:38am On Feb 22, 2019
I've been drawn to a post which hit FP "THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM" and I would lime to give an answer to them and all the comments and questions there. But I may not have all the time to answer each one. So I'm calling on all the believers who can defend the gospel accurately from scriptures to come here so we can defend the faith which we stand on. God bless you. So please let's come together and indicate so that by Sunday, we would be able to give an answer.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Sunday, March 3, 2019 / What Is A Pentecostal’s Attitude To Traditional And Orthodox Medicine? / Ash Wednesday; The Beginning Of The Lenten Season - All U Need To Know About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.