Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos (30220 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting / Indonesian Court Sentences A Convicted Serial Rapist To Chemical Castration / Woman Arraigned In Court After Biting Man's Joystick In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by dreamwords: 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ayoemrys:
eleriibu,everybody na afonja
Taofeek Olumoro is afonja muslim
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by BlueAir: 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
Killing him is very unnecessary. She should have done all to escape and if she couldnt. She could have involved the public and police. She's caught in the web of clear murder. It's just her and her claim against the powerful evidential charge of murder
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by Ayoemrys(m): 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
dreamwords:

Taofeek Olumoro is afonja muslim
go n sit down,you igbos are the one spreading hate speech,what do u know about afonja? what's afonja?am proudly Yoruba that doesnt make me afonja,u can find afonja lineage only in Ilorin,Kwara state,,educated illiterate
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by Daeylar(f): 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
Watch all the rapist men on Naialand come here to blame the woman for stabbing their brethren instead of letting him rape her.

They have gathered.

One even said that she stabbed him and then tagged him a rapist after.
Basically implying that she should have let him rape her so that there will be evidence that he was a rapist before she kills him. grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by Daeylar(f): 3:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
cococandy:
So much for “learn self defense”

True sha. After learning self defence to protect against rape. You self defense leads to your rapist being killed. You are bundled off to jail.

Real double wahala

1 Like

Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by dreamwords: 3:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ayoemrys:

go n sit down,you igbos are the one spreading hate speech,what do u know about afonja? what's afonja?am proudly Yoruba that doesnt make me afonja,u can find afonja lineage only in Ilorin,Kwara state,,educated illiterate
That's not a hate speech
Mr afonja don't quote me again
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by Ayoemrys(m): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
dreamwords:
That's not a hate speech Mr afonja don't quote me again
ode
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by Kokaine(m): 3:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
dreamwords:
She stabbed the afonja in self defense, so therefore no case here
so she was already holding a knife in wait for his rape attempt or what

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by dreamwords: 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Kokaine:
so she was already holding a knife in wait for his rape attempt or what
When u are being raped anything that comes in handy can be used to protect yourself and atack the criminal
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by capitalzero: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
dpumppy:
This woman has killed someone in her life history. She should have allowed the guy and afterwards report to the appropriate authority for prosecution. Honestly, it's not worth taking his life.

demented post

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by shegra58: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
The man preek now grin
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by Burntcoal(f): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
BlueAir:
Killing him is very unnecessary. She should have done all to escape and if she couldnt. She could have involved the public and police. She's caught in the web of clear murder. It's just her and her claim against the powerful evidential charge of murder
nt necessary? which public...... d ones dat will say... y dnt u allow him ir d police dat will take u to another room and do unnecesary tyns to u all in d name of evidence? i've u ever been raped or being a viictim of attempted rape? if no i i will understand dis comment. infact let me jst stop. im taking anger management class
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by Gebbson007(m): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
manslaughter not murder ... I tire fr naija ooo ..
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Enoch07:

And the kitchen knife just happen to be in the bedroom at the time how fitting....

You have sense.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by Enoch07: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
stanliwise:
I use to think you're sensible but with what you wrote....
Ya I know you will not comprehend, you really need to get your brain smoked up

Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by UKBobo(m): 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
donbachi:
After killing him,she tagged him a rapist.

You be rapist abi? Better not follow his course of action.

Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by kingcheks(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by Xisnin(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
deliveryboy:
Nigerian women always want soft landing in every crime, when the commit murder they claim rape defense, when they cheat in their matrimony, the claim domestic abuse. They have destroyed many young men's futures by their false claims.
Don't be a dumbass, cheating is not a crime so no excuse is needed for it.
The foolish rapist deserves a thousand more deaths.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
Definitely self defence. They should let her go. We are very proud of her.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by Horiolah(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Hahahahahhha. You beat me to it.

Valar morghulis
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by NkayStory(f): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
Watch all the rapist men on Naialand come here to blame the woman for stabbing their brethren instead of letting him rape her.

Lol!! grin
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by NkayStory(f): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nigerian Law system is just trash..,She had every right to defend herself from the rapist...Was she supposed to lie down and let him rape her??..useless justice system from a dead country..

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by Jaqenhghar: 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Horiolah:

Valar morghulis
Valar Dohaeris smiley
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by Hahjascho(m): 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Almost same movie africa magic yoruba sho2ed yeaterday
But na wheel spanner d actress use burst him head
Na bail things last last
But 200k over a body
Nigeria is cursed
lol grin you nor c am........when Obesere sent the girl laced with thunderbolt away.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by MarcC: 5:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
[quote author=CHoccolaTE post=75993711]Watch all the rapist men on Naialand come here to blame the woman for stabbing their brethren instead of letting him rape her.[/quot

Pls answer the question... How come the kitchen knife happen to be in the bedroom? She killed him simple. He may have made attempt probably, she also had another option of leaving.. She just wanted him dead for reasons best known to her ... Have u even thought if a quarrel broke out? Don't be one sided abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by madgoat(m): 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Wait till i catch u in a corner when my konji level is high grin
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by higgs: 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
She probably murdered him and then tagged him a "rapist". Men have really suffered in this world.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by Burntcoal(f): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hahjascho:
lol grin you nor c am........when Obesere sent the girl laced with thunderbolt away.

stupid phcn no let me finish d film. btw who laced her with d thunderbolt.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nigerian courts no well oh, sexual molestation dey against the rule of law, them no even happy self say she escape the molestation, them get mind they judge nonsense!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Dead, Many Injured In Lagos Transport Workers’ Fracas / Robbers Storm Banks In Agbara, Ogun / Thieves Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Cross River (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.