Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos (30208 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest On Rape: Don’t Wait For Rapist To Be Rich Before Reporting / Indonesian Court Sentences A Convicted Serial Rapist To Chemical Castration / Woman Arraigned In Court After Biting Man's Joystick In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
The senses of the judge, the prosecutor and those that took her to court are really on holidays
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
make them carry the dead body come court, come judge the matter so that him go get him own say on the matter kwanu, if not na parsha dem do
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
#say no to indiscriminate judgements
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
people be mentioning afonjas and co, why in the world are we suffering from.tribalism this much in this country?! That's how the 1994 Rwandan genocide started o, Hutu/_Tutsi clash, for Pete sake it could have happened in Benin, AkwaIbom, Port Harcourt or anywhere else jharey. People in this country be sickening.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by bellotaofeek: 2:49am On Feb 23, 2019
[qmuote author=ijustdey post=75989176]

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/another-arraigned-for-allegedly-stabbing-suspected-rapist-to-death.html

[/quote]
Festus Keyamo ....come and defend her.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by BlueAir: 6:31am On Feb 23, 2019
Burntcoal:
nt necessary? which public...... d ones dat will say... y dnt u allow him ir d police dat will take u to another room and do unnecesary tyns to u all in d name of evidence? i've u ever been raped or being a viictim of attempted rape? if no i i will understanddis comment. infact let me jst stop. im taking anger management class
well.... Since u have laid down how majority of all rape cases go with all confidence and knowledge... I hope you will be able to bring her out of this appropriate and wise step she has taken at least she will be able to walk out scotch free with her actions pointing to all criminal direction undecided
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by 0RIADE: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2019
Enoch07:

Then you are among the ones who are still living in the jungle. Like father like son, your father in this case is buhari

It seems you are not feeling fine
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by Burntcoal(f): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2019
BlueAir:
well.... Since u have laid down how majority of all rape cases go with all confidence and knowledge... I hope you will be able to bring her out of this appropriate and wise step she has taken at least she will be able to walk out scotch free with her actions pointing to all criminal direction undecided

dat rests with her lawyer and d judge oook
Re: Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos by BlueAir: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2019
Burntcoal:

dat rests with her lawyer and d judge oook
are u sure? Cos u just gave ur own detailed verdict of support on ur last mention Good luck to the lawyer grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution / Two Nigerians Arrested In India’s Biggest Ever Narcotics Seizure / Two Dead, Many Injured In Lagos Transport Workers’ Fracas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.