Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,165 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow (4336 Views)

Atiku: How I Saved Tinubu’s Political Career / Atiku: How We Set Up DMO, Got Okonjo-Iweala To Leave World Bank For Nigeria / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by pavoda: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sham shocked
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
yinkeys:
If you think APC will win the battered NC, you might be joking. Except Kogi, FCT and Niger. He will lose the other NC states

WHen you remove these states from NC, how many states come remain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by APCsupporter: 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
donphiilopus:

There's no way Buhari will lose the Southwest.
Then atiku is a goner. Cos the north is certainly not divided at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by yinkeys(m): 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

WHen you remove these states from NC, how many states come remain
Benue, Nassarawa etc
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by GrossPrice: 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
yuvisan:

AFTER ALL , SOME SAY ,THE ONLY RULE IN NIGERIA IS “DO NOT GET CAUGHT”

That's the United States.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by duwdu: 11:17am On Feb 23, 2019
donphiilopus:
Southeast: APC - 560,000 (20%); PDP - 2,240,000 (80%)

South South: APC - 1,870,000 (37.6%); PDP - 3,110,000 (62.4%)

Southwest: APC - 2,600,000 (61.9%); PDP - 1,600,000 (38.1%)

North Central: APC - 2,205,000 (53.9%); PDP - 1,888,000 (46.1%)

Northeast: APC - 2,431,000 (67.3%); PDP - 1,180,000 (32.7%)

Northwest: APC - 6,330,000 (76.3%); PDP - 1,970,000 (23.7%)

Generally, APC - 15,996,000 (57.2%); PDP - 11,988,000 (42.8%)

Total votes cast for APC and PDP is estimated to be 27,981,000. Other parties may likely share two million votes plus void votes. I'm projecting 30,000,000 voters' turnout which is 41.2% of the total number of PVC's collected (72,775,502).

Due to human error, even if I'm to remove 1.5m votes from that of APC and give the votes to PDP, APC would still win.

It's interesting that you're venturing into this level of tenths of percentage points level of accuracy in your projections fa; will keep your post/this thread in view.

P34c3
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by duwdu: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2019
donphiilopus:

So you think an average undecided Yoruba voter would choose Peter Obi over Osinbajo? You expect Igbos to deliver 80% of their votes to Obi and expect Yorubas to share their own between Osinbajo and Obi, right? This year, you'll realise that no tribe has the monopoly of "He's our son" kinda politics.

I keep wondering why some people pretend to ignore this kind of pragmatic thinking and end up falling "yakata" with their political projections each and every time? Hmm.

But hey, what do I know, right? wink

Thanks for posting, donphiilopus.

P34c3
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by donphiilopus(m): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2019
duwdu:

I keep wondering why some people pretend to ignore this kind of pragmatic thinking and end up falling "yakata" with their political projections each and every time? Hmm.

But hey, what do I know, right? wink

Thanks for posting, donphiilopus.

P34c3

I hail boss
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by duwdu: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2019
timecapsule:

BUHARI will be defeated, how ? I MEAN BUHARI WILL LOOSE THIS ELECTION?

By my simple analysis is , there is two GENERAL from SOUTHERN & NORTHERN Nigeria that rule as military ànd civilian. They are OBASANJO & BUHARI.
OBASANJO:- finished ruling one term as civilian and 2 terms as military, and he did not answer any case.

BUHARI ;- didn't finished his one term as military, and from there he entered house arrest. He has finished his one term as a civilian (half of OBASANJO term) he will stop at half and after loosing the election. His this time arrest is WORLD ARREST!.

THE POWER is returning to it former place.

Relax and watch as it unfold itself.
Please remember this prediction after.
So sorry GOD has a statics for Nigeria

Where did you learn your grammar, for God's sake? Chai.

P34c3
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by duwdu: 11:45am On Feb 23, 2019
emmasege:
Apparently, you are still a small boy and you are very naive politically. Wait until the results start trickling in, then you'll realise why we "Yorubas" are different from other tribes. We are heterogenous, hence diversity of views and choices.

In 2015, Buhari marginally defeated GEJ in Yoruba land with barely 650k votes, in spite of Osinbajo's factor and GEJ's faded popularity. How much more in 2019 after Buhari has proved his critics right?

And like that woman said, we don't care about "he's our son". Even if Osinbajo were my sibling, I'd never vote for APC. Not while he seconds that monumental failure, nation destroyer and bloodthirsty individual called Buhari.

Nothing is wrong with APC as a party except that brain-dead president from Daura. Take Buhari and his cabal out of APC and watch the nation getting re-united and prosperous again.

Your uncouth, hate-filled thinking process would never allow you to be rational or pragmatic in your claims, reporting, world-view, or political projections. But hey, today is here... you wake up tomorrow/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday and smell the coffee!

P34c3
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2019
donphiilopus:

There's no way Buhari will lose the Southwest.
hw far
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by donphiilopus(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2019
Joromi12:
hw far

Aside Ondo, where else is he losing in the Southwest?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2019
donphiilopus:

Aside Ondo, where else is he losing in the Southwest?
lagos. They had to use thugs scatter some places lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by donphiilopus(m): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2019
Joromi12:
lagos. They had to use thugs scatter some places lol

Stop the lies. Results from Lagos so far show that APC is winning there.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by Amberon11: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2019
Tinubu's wife is from Delta?
Joromi12:
we dont play our son politics in SW. Gej and sambo vs pmb osibanjo diff was 600 only. Tinubu from osun ambo from ondo ruled lag we no shout. Mrs tinubu from delta is going for a 3rd time no one mentions she is not from lag. My son politics dont put food on d table
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by Amberon11: 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
Do you know that Rivers gave GEJ 1.4million votes in 2015?
donphiilopus:

That's it. Even if we are to reduce 400,000 from Buhari's South South votes; 100, 000from Southwest; 300,000 from North Central and give PDP and still subtract 500,000 from Northwest and Northeast and add to Atiku's votes, Buhari would still win him.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by donphiilopus(m): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amberon11:
Do you know that Rivers gave GEJ 1.4million votes in 2015?

That's what Atiku can't get from there this time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2019
Amberon11:
Tinubu's wife is from Delta?
itsekiri

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by nwanyionitsha: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2019
duwdu:

Your uncouth, hate-filled thinking process would never allow you to be rational or pragmatic in your claims, reporting, world-view, or political projections. But hey, today is here... you wake up tomorrow/Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday and smell the coffee!

P34c3
Nothing will happen. The whole has the true results. Like Gej says "America will know'.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by raumdeuter: 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Spot on prediction

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by senatordave1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
90%.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by donphiilopus(m): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:
Spot on prediction

Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by donphiilopus(m): 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
senatordave1:
90%.

Yeah. Thanks.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by Kyase(m): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
senatordave1:
90%.
Nope 94.32% grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by Dakad: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
I salute. Your prediction is 96%.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by Dannyset(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nice one there. You really did this

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by donphiilopus(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2019
Dakad:
I salute. Your prediction is 96%.

Dannyset:
Nice one there. You really did this

Kyase:

Nope 94.32% grin

Thanks men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by donphilopus: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2022
I sight you Garfield1. cool
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by donphilopus: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
yinkeys:
If you think APC will win the battered NC, you might be joking. Except Kogi, FCT and Niger. He will lose the other NC states

And today you're back supporting Obi. cheesy That's the reason I don't argue with most of you these days because you know nothing.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by yinkeys(m): 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
donphilopus:

And today you're back supporting Obi. cheesy That's the reason I don't argue with most of you these days because you know nothing.
I wonder why you chose to mention an almost 4 year old post.
And who told you I’ve ever supported any of the two major parties
You obviously just like drama
I was only analyzing, it wasn’t far of.
Did I ever tell you I’m an Obi fan ?
You obviously chose to write rubbish today
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by ALTERNATEID: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2022
donphilopus:

You should do another projection of how each zones will vote in 2023.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by donphilopus: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2022
ALTERNATEID:

You should do another projection of how each zones will vote in 2023.

Should be some few weeks or days to the election. The last one I did should be a day or two to the election. I wanna be so sure first.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alpha Beta: David Cameron Has Been Vindicated By Bola Tinubu / Pdp Convention: Ugwuanyi Hosts Enugu Delegates / See The Most Wicked Set Of People In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.