Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow (4111 Views)

Atiku: How We Set Up DMO, Got Okonjo-Iweala To Leave World Bank For Nigeria / Buhari VS Atiku: How States Will Vote - The Nation / Atiku: How Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On Obj - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by donphiilopus(m): 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
Southeast: APC - 560,000 (20%); PDP - 2,240,000 (80%)

South South: APC - 1,870,000 (37.6%); PDP - 3,110,000 (62.4%)

Southwest: APC - 2,600,000 (61.9%); PDP - 1,600,000 (38.1%)

North Central: APC - 2,205,000 (53.9%); PDP - 1,888,000 (46.1%)

Northeast: APC - 2,431,000 (67.3%); PDP - 1,180,000 (32.7%)

Northwest: APC - 6,330,000 (76.3%); PDP - 1,970,000 (23.7%)

Generally, APC - 15,996,000 (57.2%); PDP - 11,988,000 (42.8%)

Total votes cast for APC and PDP is estimated to be 27,981,000. Other parties may likely share two million votes plus void votes. I'm projecting 30,000,000 voters' turnout which is 41.2% of the total number of PVC's collected (72,775,502).

Due to human error, even if I'm to remove 1.5m votes from that of APC and give the votes to PDP, APC would still win.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by shutto: 12:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
I hope the soldiers have been oriented on what a ballot box looks like before they shoot those with lunch box. Am just observing�

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by yuvisan: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sometimes , our irrationality or rather our tendency towards
being on the fast lane make us to seem to encourage CRIMINALITY IN NIGERIA.
AFTER ALL , SOME SAY ,THE ONLY RULE IN NIGERIA IS

“DO NOT GET CAUGHT”
If you vote peacefully and leave , what is your problem ? NONE

ONLY CRIMINAL MINDED PEOPLE ARE PROTESTING.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by donphiilopus(m): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
shutto:
I hope the soldiers have been oriented on what a ballot box looks like before they shoot those with lunch box. Am just observing�

Don't just try to snatch a ballot box. If you do, you won't like the consequences of your action.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
donphiilopus:

South South: APC - 1,870,000 (37.6%); PDP - 3,110,110 (62.4%)

Total votes cast for APC and PDP is estimated to be 27,981,000. Other parties may likely share two million votes plus void votes. I'm projecting 30,000,000 voters' turnout which is 41.2% of the total number of PVC's collected (72,775,502).

Due to human error, even if I'm to remove 1.5m votes from that of APC and give the votes to PDP, APC would still win.
nonsense projection. In 2015 the diff btw apc and pdp was 600k. Many traders in SW have suffered from buhari hardship dey wont vote him. SS u gave 37% which south south be that Joker

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by donphiilopus(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
Joromi12:
nonsense projection. In 2015 the diff btw apc and pdp was 600k. Many traders in SW have suffered from buhari hardship dey wont vote him. SS u gave 37% which south south be that Joker

So you think an average undecided Yoruba voter would choose Peter Obi over Osinbajo? You expect Igbos to deliver 80% of their votes to Obi and expect Yorubas to share their own between Osinbajo and Obi, right? This year, you'll realise that no tribe has the monopoly of "He's our son" kinda politics.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by yerimastyle(m): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
keeps projecting failure it will shock you in 2015 an incumbent president was unseated . Same will happen tmrw its the youth that will determine check osun election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by donphiilopus(m): 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
yerimastyle:
keeps projecting failure it will shock you in 2015 an incumbent president was unseated . Same will happen tmrw its the youth that will determine check osun election.

It's not all about noise.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
donphiilopus:

So you think an average undecided Yoruba voter would choose Peter Obi over Osinbajo? You expect Igbos to deliver 80% of their votes to Obi and expect Yorubas to share their own between Osinbajo and Obi, right? This year, you'll realise that no tribe has the monopoly of "He's our son" kinda politics.
we dont play our son politics in SW. Gej and sambo vs pmb osibanjo diff was 600 only. Tinubu from osun ambo from ondo ruled lag we no shout. Mrs tinubu from delta is going for a 3rd time no one mentions she is not from lag. My son politics dont put food on d table

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by raumdeuter: 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
This is a very realistic projection

Apc will get 60% of southwest

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by donphiilopus(m): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
Joromi12:
we dont play our son politics in SW. Gej and sambo vs pmb osibanjo diff was 600 only. Tinubu from osun ambo from ondo ruled lag we no shout. Mrs tinubu from delta is going for a 3rd time no one mentions she is not from lag. My son politics dont put food on d table

Lol... You don't play "our son" kinda politics right? Watch as the Igbos teach you how to do that tomorrow. Besides, who does PDP have in the Southwest that would close the gap up there? Hope you know the likes of Salvador, Obanikoro are now in APC and Mimiko, Akala and Omisore are all working for Buhari's reelection? You think Fayose and FFK would deliver Southwest for Atiku right?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by donphiilopus(m): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
raumdeuter:
This is a very realistic projection

Apc will get 60% of southwest

That's it. Even if we are to reduce 400,000 from Buhari's South South votes; 100, 000from Southwest; 300,000 from North Central and give PDP and still subtract 500,000 from Northwest and Northeast and add to Atiku's votes, Buhari would still win him.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by timecapsule: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
donphiilopus:

South South: APC - 1,870,000 (37.6%); PDP - 3,110,110 (62.4%)

BUHARI will be defeated, how ? I MEAN BUHARI WILL LOOSE THIS ELECTION?

By my simple analysis is , there is two GENERAL from SOUTHERN & NORTHERN Nigeria that rule as military ànd civilian. They are OBASANJO & BUHARI.
OBASANJO:- finished ruling one term as civilian and 2 terms as military, and he did not answer any case.

BUHARI ;- didn't finished his one term as military, and from there he entered house arrest. He has finished his one term as a civilian (half of OBASANJO term) he will stop at half and after loosing the election. His this time arrest is WORLD ARREST!.

THE POWER is returning to it former place.

Relax and watch as it unfold itself.
Please remember this prediction after.
So sorry GOD has a statics for Nigeria

1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
donphiilopus:

Lol... You don't play "our son" kinda politics right? Watch as the Igbos teach you how to do that tomorrow. Besides, who does PDP have in the Southwest that would close the gap up there? Hope you know the likes of Salvador, Obanikoro are now in APC and Mimiko, Akala and Omisore are all working for Buhari's reelection? You think Fayose and FFK would deliver Southwest for Atiku right?
osun election in anger with aregbe my pple voted an illiterate dancin gov before apac rigged it. He got 250k votes margin of loss was less than 2k. There are many pple of other tribes in SW lag ogun ibadan. Igbos plenty. In lag here festac and oshodi igbos have won elections der. SW pple get sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by haffaze777(m): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Joromi12:

who are the we in ur comments?the last time I checked am from southwest and you are not representing me,keep deceiving them online that we don't play politics of our son,whereas we've been radicalising our people here that Nigeria politics is all about our sons and daughters,nobody hold monopoly to that politics and that's what we will play tomorrow

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by Omololu001: 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
timecapsule:

By my simple analysis is , there is two GENERAL from SOUTHERN & NORTHERN Nigeria that rule as military ànd civilian. They are OBASANJO & BUHARI.
OBASANJO:- finished ruling one term as civilian and 2 terms as military, and he did not answer any case.

BUHARI ;- didn't finished his one term as military, and from there he entered house arrest. He has finished his one term as a civilian (half of OBASANJO term) he will stop at half and after loosing the election. His this time arrest is WORLD ARREST!.
please go through your post again, and tell me if you yourself understand what you wrote up there

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by Omololu001: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
Joromi12:
osun election in anger with aregbe my pple voted an illiterate dancin gov before apac rigged it. He got 250k votes margin of loss was less than 2k. There are many pple of other tribes in SW lag ogun ibadan. Igbos plenty. In lag here festac and oshodi igbos have won elections der. SW pple get sense
you're not making sense.

Every sensible person knows APC will win the south west, what the PDP is working on is the margin, they won't wanna lose scandalously.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by donphiilopus(m): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
Joromi12:

Can you please now add the votes Omisore got then and that of the ADC' (or is it ADP or ADM) candidate to what APC would get tomorrow. Remember that the ADC guy was the SSG to Aregbe before he left after he was denied the APC ticket. Now he's back.

How does Atiku intend to win Osun tomorrow with the likes of Omisore, Aregbesola and other foot-soldiers behind Buhari?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by APCsupporter: 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
This is a very neutral and honest prediction. My worry is the SW If Buhari loses there then there will be problem.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by henrysam(m): 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
yerimastyle:
Osinbajo that most of the Yoruba elites are reffering to slave now.
Yoruba will rather vote for somebody who will bring good governance and makes things work than a person who brings hardship and tribal sentiments.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by henrysam(m): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
yerimastyle:
Yoruba will rather vote for somebody who will bring good governance and makes things work than a person who brings hardship and tribal sentiments with no political power.
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
henrysam:

Yoruba will rather vote for somebody who will bring good governance and makes things work than a person who brings hardship and tribal sentiments.
leave am na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by allthingsgood: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
Op you are right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by helinues: 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by allthingsgood: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
henrysam:

Yoruba will rather vote for somebody who will bring good governance and makes things work than a person who brings hardship and tribal sentiments with no political power.

Yoruba can never vote for omo ibo over their son

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by allthingsgood: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
donphiilopus:

Can you please now add the votes Omisore got then and that of the ADC' (or is it ADP or ADM) candidate to what APC would get tomorrow. Remember that the ADC guy was the SSG to Aregbe before he left after he was denied the APC ticket. Now he's back.

How does Atiku intend to win Osun tomorrow with the likes of Omisore, Aregbesola and other foot-soldiers behind Buhari?

That's why atiku spent a lot of money trying to rig and bought onnoghen. If he cantvwin at the polls he's counting on a corrupt judiciary to do the needful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by emmasege: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
donphiilopus:

Apparently, you are still a small boy and you are very naive politically. Wait until the results start trickling in, then you'll realise why we "Yorubas" are different from other tribes. We are heterogenous, hence diversity of views and choices.

In 2015, Buhari marginally defeated GEJ in Yoruba land with barely 650k votes, in spite of Osinbajo's factor and GEJ's faded popularity. How much more in 2019 after Buhari has proved his critics right?

And like that woman said, we don't care about "he's our son". Even if Osinbajo were my sibling, I'd never vote for APC. Not while he seconds that monumental failure, nation destroyer and bloodthirsty individual called Buhari.

Nothing is wrong with APC as a party except that brain-dead president from Daura. Take Buhari and his cabal out of APC and watch the nation getting re-united and prosperous again.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by yinkeys(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
If you think APC will win the battered NC, you might be joking. Except Kogi, FCT and Niger. He will lose the other NC states

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by Glink2018(m): 2:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
shutto:

My brother, my advice for you and anyone reading the text is to stay clear of any crime whatsoever in this election period....

Soldiers boiz eyes are red..... Stay clear of anybody that is carrying gun...
...any slit mistake from army boiz , they know to defend themselves....
They will kill someone for flimsy reasonand be saying .....he is a ballot box snatcher or an armed robbers or politcal thug...

To be forewarned , is to be harmed...

Nairalanders, irrespective of your politcal or ethnic affiliation, it's only the living that will be typing after election... Stay clear of crime

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by donphiilopus(m): 3:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
emmasege:
Apparently, you are still a small boy and you are very naive politically. Wait until the results start trickling in, then you'll realise why we "Yorubas" are different from other tribes. We are heterogenous, hence diversity of views and choices.

In 2015, Buhari marginally defeated GEJ in Yoruba land with barely 650k votes, in spite of Osinbajo's factor and GEJ's faded popularity. How much more in 2019 after Buhari has proved his critics right?

And like that woman said, we don't care about "he's our son". Even if Osinbajo were my sibling, I'd never vote for APC. Not while he seconds that monumental failure, nation destroyer and bloodthirsty individual called Buhari.

Nothing is wrong with APC as a party except that brain-dead president from Daura. Take Buhari and his cabal out of APC and watch the nation getting re-united and prosperous again.

You're so old and mature for you to call someone a naive and small boy when you've never met him in person. After reading your submission, I have concluded that you're so old and politically exposed hence I won't trade words with you. Shalom.!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by donphiilopus(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
APCsupporter:
This is a very neutral and honest prediction. My worry is the SW If Buhari loses there then there will be problem.

There's no way Buhari will lose the Southwest.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Atiku: How Each Zone May Likely Vote Tomorrow by raumdeuter: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
henrysam:

Who are the Yoruba elites calling Osinbajo a slave?

Yorubas will never vote for a ticket that has Obi a self confessed rabid Yoruba hater

We are voting for our son Yemi Osinbajo

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: The Presidency's Photo Of Buhari In His Office Is an Old Picture / Igala, An Important Role Player In The Burial Rite Of Any Late Obi Of Onitsha / Kwankwaso, Udenwa, Igbinedion, Utomi, Jega Launch New Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.