Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States (4243 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Lost In Core Northern States But Still Won In 2011 (photo) / Senator Danbaba Names 10 Northern States PDP Will Win In 2019 / Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by Mahsums: 3:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
aumeehn:
Jahili dan Northwest ko zaku mutu sai mun karba mulki, kuje kuyi karatu kunki sai Almajiranci Allah ya tsine Northwest HQ na Talauci da Jahilci
Jahili ne dae aka sani da zaki/ashar
Ni ba dan northwest bani kaji ko
Ni dan gombe ne amma yanzu ina Bauchi
In kuma zaka kore ni ne toh
Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by Mahsums: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
aumeehn:
kauran BH ma paper weight ne ai! Jahilan banza
Eh shima hakane
Rashin tarbiya yama yawa kai in banda zagi babu abunda ka iya
Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by Mahsums: 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2019
McStoic:

Tomorrow is already here.
Yeah
Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by Sirjamo: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
godox2:

Trust me, Atiku fit loose his polling boot. Notherners with Buhari?
Some of my northern friends were asking me: What if we vote for Atiku and he dies in power, is it Obi that will now be ruling them?
I told them that that's what the constitution says

Next thing I heard is: Allah kyaye ( God forbid)

1 Like

Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by aumeehn: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
Mahsums:

Jahili ne dae aka sani da zaki/ashar
Ni ba dan northwest bani kaji ko
Ni dan gombe ne amma yanzu ina Bauchi
In kuma zaka kore ni ne toh
kaji Banza ashe dan kauye ne kai! I thought ma wani wanda ya waye ne! Bana magana da Gombawa haryanzu kuna fama da kauyanci da rashin wayewa!
Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by Mahsums: 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
aumeehn:
kaji Banza ashe dan kauye ne kai! I thought ma wani wanda ya waye ne! Bana magana da Gombawa haryanzu kuna fama da kauyanci da rashin wayewa!
Koma me kace
I don't have ur time
Keep off my mention
Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by aumeehn: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
Mahsums:

Koma me kace
I don't have ur time
Keep off my mention
so keep off my mentions manya! I guess a 2018 ma kasan Nl na existing tsaba rashin karatu! Ka koma Class ka taimaki zuriyanku BaGOmbe kawai Atiku zai zama shugaban kasa kaje kayi Hanging na kanka

1 Like

Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by BafanaBafana: 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
Baawaa:
Atiku will lose on earth they will hear in heavens
You mean a resounding loss?
Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by Liftkid(m): 4:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
raumdeuter:
Buhari wins bauchi 200k bet

If you're ready let's know so that a mod will officiate for us

No need for long story
atiku will win Adamawa can we stake 200k ?

2 Likes

Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by Baawaa(m): 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
BafanaBafana:

You mean a resounding loss?
Atiku is entering evil tomorrow grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by raumdeuter: 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
Liftkid:
atiku will win Adamawa can we stake 200k ?

Adamwa his home state? Will you also stake on Buhari winning Katsina his home state?

Did you see me say Buhari will win Adamawa? I am taking on the guy who said Buhari will lose Bauchi

Let him come and bet, I can even do 200K against his 100K Buhari wins Bauchi
Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
donphiilopus:

These guys are very funny. If he wants to see an unbiased prediction, I'd advise him to visit the thread I just created.
Your own biased thread? You are a comedian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by BaaleOko: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sirjamo:
Some of my northern friends were asking me: What if we vote for Atiku and he dies in power, is it Obi that will now be ruling them?
I told them that that's what the constitution says

Next thing I heard is: Allah kyaye ( God forbid)
Lie lie illalahi all na Lai Oga Linus grin
Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by jaymichael(m): 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

Lol. Unbiased indeed

In what world will Atiku win bauchi. Dogara ko Dogara ni

Dogara tribe are only in 2 local govt out of 20 and even in the runoff election there he lost

Buhari will beat atiku in bauchi

If you doubt stake money
I like your comment jare, because one paperweight politician (who even won his office by virtue of the sai baba factor) is from one local government so the whole state is locked down for him. I can bet my one month salary that the likes of Tambuwal won't be re-elected.
Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

It was Dogaras tribe that voted him into house of rep in the first place.
If you are sure of Atiku in bauchi let's stake 200k on it
Buhari wins bauchi
1M? Atiku wins tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by raumdeuter: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
jaymichael:
I like your comment jare, because one paperweight politician (who even won his office by virtue of the sai baba factor) is from one local government so the whole state is locked down for him. I can bet my one month salary that the likes of Tambuwal won't be re-elected.

I know the politics of Bauchi state because I have lived there

Dogara is a Christian and there are 2 maybe 3 LGAs in Bauchi with significant Xtian population they are all in the SOuth of Bauchi they are Toro LGA, Bogoro and Tafawa-Balewa

The others from Alkaleri to Dass to Ningi to Itas-Gadau to Shira to Gamawa are all at least 75% Moslem.

Someone is now saying one Dogara. Is Dogara more powerful that Muazu and Yuguda?
Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by raumdeuter: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
1M? Atiku wins tomorrow?

Yes. I agree. Lets get a mod to officiate
Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
raumdeuter:

Yes. I agree. Lets get a mod to officiate
Atiku wins the general election,call Lalasticala

1 Like

Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by raumdeuter: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Atiku wins the general election,call Lalasticala

Lalasticlala, mynd44 or any mod can you officiate this bet? 1M Buhari wins tomorrow
Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by Corrosiveman(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari is Winning North with a landslide Kwankaso has not reach Baba's level yet.....

2 Likes

Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by raumdeuter: 8:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
Excaperx:
In north East buhari is likely to win borno and yobe by ease but not with a big margin like in 2015..

Taraba, I see Atiku taking this state with ease.

Gombe, APC and PDP are projected to fight for this state, PDP is likely to win

Bauchi, not an easy ride but with dogara and other big wigs now with PDP, I see PDP winning this.

Adamawa, Atiku home state, he's likely to win it

OP how market
Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by raumdeuter: 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2019
How market
Re: My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States by michealewela: 6:25am On Feb 27, 2019
Hope you're still alive?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The North Shares But Wen It Comes To South, Yoruba Want To Take All. WHY? / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reacts To The Attack On Ekweremadu / Never Let Peter Obi Be President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.