Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Voting Buhari Vs Voting Atiku - Think About This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Voting Buhari Vs Voting Atiku - Think About This (360 Views)

Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voting Buhari Vs Voting Atiku - Think About This by JuanDeDios: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
I'm NOT a fan of either candidate. I distrust both of them.

Candidate Buhari is the carboard-cut old man who has no clue what goes on around him and is being propped up by some people in their bid to run the country from the shadows.

Candidate Atiku is the old-guard business-as-usual politician from the PDP, our looting party from 1999 to 2016.

But consider this - If you vote Buhari tomorrow you send a message of helplessness, that they can do what they like and be asked to stay on.

If you vote Atiku you, at least, send a message that we matter, that we can kick them out if they don't perform. Atiku and the other politicians will hopefully remmeber the message when they are sworn into office.

Vote wisely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voting Buhari Vs Voting Atiku - Think About This by JuanDeDios: 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
Uwafo6849:
Please read below it
Are you ok? Mods, can you delete this post in line with NL rules?
Re: Voting Buhari Vs Voting Atiku - Think About This by Petmatchgoal: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Please read below

Re: Voting Buhari Vs Voting Atiku - Think About This by Chukwurah003: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Atiku is the worst kind of human. A deceitful man portraying himself as a savior to the same people he destroyed. Buhari is a straightforward man who means well for Nigeria. My vote is for Buhari
Re: Voting Buhari Vs Voting Atiku - Think About This by Puffy007: 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Atiku is the worst kind of human. A deceitful man portraying himself as a savior to the same people he destroyed. Buhari is a straightforward man who means well for Nigeria. My vote is for Buhari
Please forgive me for asking, is the word 'straightforward' now with another meaning?
Re: Voting Buhari Vs Voting Atiku - Think About This by Larryfest(m): 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
What exactly has been "straightforward" in this country this last 4years you people will just keep deceiving yourselves every secs, we all came against PDP 16years and ended it so we can have change but no single change things got worst instead... Just like the op said none of the 2 candidates makes sense but Buhari should be kicked out and if Atiku fumbles after 4years also he should be kicked out too, no country deserves a reenforced failure as a leader!!

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Murder PDP Agent In Rivers State / BREAKING: Saraki Loses All Four Local Govt In Senatorial District- Premium Times / Ekweremadu Wins Enugu West Senatorial Seat Vs Rival Mrs. Juliet Ibekaku-nwagwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.