Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas (22113 Views)

Tokunbo Awolowo: They Are Plotting To Get Rid Of Tinubu & Replace With Shettima / DSS: Some Individuals And Groups Are Plotting To Set Nigeria On Fire / This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by bender79: 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
rusher14:
A few days outside government and you are aging like a fisherman's singlet.

sad
Savage!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by Onarabu: 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Bodude504:
Fayose is sick
Not sick Jor, he's only in pain

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by Hotfreeze: 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
See Fayose's forehead.
Chai

Useless outside power

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by Techkidz(m): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

Former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has raised alarm over an alleged plot by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC and some members of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC to rig elections in Ekiti State on Saturday.

Fayose stated that there a plot by the APC and some paid INEC officials to substitute Ward Result Sheets in some LGs in Ekiti.

PoliticsNGR has the video.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-fayose-raises-alarm-plot-inec-apc-rig-2019-elections-photo/

Mumu man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by ifyy07(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
APC will win ekiti landslide...fayose be mumu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by NOHOLDSBAR: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
In sivia pain already. Loose mouth thugnor.

4+4=Next Level.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by jayson87: 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Atiku cannot win any Southwestern states the sameway Buhari will not win any Southeastern state grin
For sure Atiku will win lagos and ogun

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by Fadomero(m): 1:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
shut up mouthed fool
Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
jayson87:

grin grin

Atiku is doubtful in Kwara you are talking about Ogun and Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by desiredhome: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
Why is his face like that? is he still in sifia pain? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by jayson87: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

grin grin

Please remind me how many afonja's will vote in Kwara. Lagos and Ogun people are enlightened. You think it is by Tinubu's influence. Osun is not even sure for Buhari let alone oyo. You better go to their streets and hear what the people are saying about poverty and hunger

1 Like

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by Sh12: 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
Booda tunti soogun lo.
Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by Gandollaar(f): 1:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Atiku cannot win any Southwestern states the sameway Buhari will not win any Southeastern state grin
Atiku only needs 25% accross board.
Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by Gandollaar(f): 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

grin grin

Come out of your closet. Since your principal was humbled in Imo, you have become quite jobless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
rusher14:
A few days outside government and you are aging like a fisherman's singlet.

sad
lol why am i smiling at my screen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by Maximumdisciple(m): 2:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Fayose always reacting

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by yemi1504: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

Former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has raised alarm over an alleged plot by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC and some members of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC to rig elections in Ekiti State on Saturday.

Fayose stated that there a plot by the APC and some paid INEC officials to substitute Ward Result Sheets in some LGs in Ekiti.

PoliticsNGR has the video.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-fayose-raises-alarm-plot-inec-apc-rig-2019-elections-photo/

Desperation by Lifeless FC smh. Why does Lifeless FC not try to rig the South East and South South where he will lose overwhelmingly and be spanked like a petulant child na? Rig and die, Rig and get the Gbagbo treatment, Rig and your second home is ICC (aside from the sure first home in Daura), so gbo Mr. Lifeless FC, akidanidani, oloriburuku.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by Hotfreeze: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
jayson87:

Atiku that couldn't dare to come campaign in Ogun?

You don't know anything

1 Like

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by yemi1504: 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Some ignorant people actually believe Atiku would win Ogun state

Atiku will hopefully win in Osun State, the State of Omoluabis, after the daylight robbery they committed there smh except my Osun State people love suffering, and were okay with the daylight robbery and have become "educated" slaves. I will hope that my Osun State people are not what I just mentioned in the preceding sentence. I have said my own.

I actually quoted a zom.b.ie SMH.
Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by bisilola2006: 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
Story! Kikikikikiki! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by Hotfreeze: 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
jayson87:
Please remind me how many afonja's will vote in Kwara. Lagos and Ogun people are enlightened. You think it is by Tinubu's influence. Osun is not even sure for Buhari let alone oyo. You better go to their streets and hear what the people are saying about poverty and hunger

Hear what this Ipob pig is saying.

You'll just sit down in Abakaliki and be talking nonsense about voting patterns in other places.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by yemi1504: 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

grin grin

With the Saraki Effect, Atiku is doubtful in Kwara State? Continue, so gbo zom.b.ie

1 Like

Re: Fayose Explains How APC And INEC Are Plotting To Rig 2019 Elections, Lists Lgas by Hotfreeze: 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
yemi1504:

They have forgotten Osun State too, the State of Omoluabis, after the daylight robbery they committed there smh except my Osun State people love suffering, and were okay with the daylight robbery and have become "educated" slaves. I will hope that my Osun State people are not what I just mentioned in the preceding sentence. I have said my own.

Which daylight robbery?
Why didn't you Okoros go and support Eleka too? cheesy

The slaves are the Nyamiris who have been supporting Pdp since 1999 and couldn't get a common bridge from PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Sacks REC Frankland Briyai ‘For Joining APC’ / Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey / IPOB Is The Biggest Enemy Of The South-East - Adamu Garba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.