Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

Ladies & Gentlemen Bet - Atiku Or Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladies & Gentlemen Bet - Atiku Or Buhari? (319 Views)

Atiku Or Buhari: Who Is Aliko Dangote, Africa's Richest Man Backing? / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? / Nigeria Is Doomed With Atiku Or Buhari On Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies & Gentlemen Bet - Atiku Or Buhari? by shakmati(m): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
So, this thread is open to only people with integrity. We are gonna bet on who wins tomorrow elections. The rule is easy. Make a post stating who wins and how much you are willing to pay for it. Someone else quotes you with a counter post and both of you are in a bet. I will gladly record all the bets and counter bets. If your candidate wins, whosoever took up your betting challenge is obliged to pay up.

I am recording all bets and I will keep on announcing the bet results until we all pay up or those who refuse to pay are forced to delete their monikers.

For a start, I bet a million Naira Atiku would win the elections! Who wants to take me up?

Let's go there! cool

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Doubtful Of Wife’s Loyalty, Cross Checks To Be Sure Aisha Voted For Him / IGBOS Needed The Yorubas To Achieve Their Presidency, Northern Will Never Voted / Tinubu - If We Lose, We’ll Accept The Outcome If The Election Is Free, Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.