Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Aww! Lovely Video Of Charly Boy And His 101 Years Old Mother Will Make You Cry ( - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aww! Lovely Video Of Charly Boy And His 101 Years Old Mother Will Make You Cry ( (460 Views)

Meet All The 9 Children And 16 Grandchildren Of Charly Boy Oputa AKA Area Father / Adorable Photos Of Charly Boy With Wife And Children / Adorable Photos From The Court Wedding Of Charly Boy’s Daughter Adaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aww! Lovely Video Of Charly Boy And His 101 Years Old Mother Will Make You Cry ( by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charly Boy shared a lovely video with his mother, Margaret Oputa sunbathing.

NewzEMPIRE confirmed this report from a video the Activist shared on his Instagram handle where he told fans that his mum and himself were apparently early morning sunbathing to obtain Vitamin D.

SEE TOUCHING VIDEO HERE
https://www.newzmpire.com/2019/02/aww-lovely-video-of-charly-boy-and-his.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija To Hold Reunion For 2018 Housemates / She’s My Wifey & Makes Me A Better Person - Burna Boy Gushes About Stefflon Don / My Unforgettable 20 Hours Experience In The Labour Room – Adaora Ukoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.