Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Hey, @Lionness, As A Yoruba Woman, You Hate Buhari With Passion* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hey, @Lionness, As A Yoruba Woman, You Hate Buhari With Passion* (379 Views)

Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey, @Lionness, As A Yoruba Woman, You Hate Buhari With Passion* by pchukwudi: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lioness, below is your hateful venom against Buhari at about a year ago. What has changed?

Did you hate Buhari that much simply because you disliked Osinbajo with passion?

I am asking this question because of the silly and hypocritical thread you created earlier on to pitch the Igbo's against the Yoruba's.

Your hypocrisy will always catch up with you.

lionness:
The following are reasons I'd outline to show this terrible bastard hates the Youths of this country. Yes I call my president a bastard and may Thunder fire whoever has issue with that. I will outline 5 acts that shows this man is an enemy of every single Nigerian Youth and why every single one of us has to get our PVC and shame this donkey and his lazy useless sons and daughters out of Aso Rock come 2019

1. Total disregard to the cries of the Youths while SARS officials kill and extort them on daily basis. Any government with a bit of human face would have long tackle such issues and ban such evil and dangerous cult like Body that takes so much joy in the wanton waste of its Youths lives. But it's glaring, this cow brained president doesn't give a fork

2. The Presidency total destruction of Youwin a technical platform that has empowered hundreds of youths within the country is another glaring reason that this regime and the fool running it has dark and disturbing hatred for the Youths

3. Little or Zero Impactful budget to the Ministry of Education. As we can see, it's so glaring that werey if given the chance would even totally scrap education since his regime has done absolutely nothing for the Educational. His almajiri feeding scheme is the most disturbing and most degrading project ever done anywhere in the world as children are been fed spoilt beans and fungus covered bread. Ask any school been fed this trash and you get your answers

4. Total disregard to the death of children and the and Youths in Benue and Taraba on daily basis while this pig brain quickly rushed his wounded son to the best hospital in both Nigeria and Germany. What a pathetic excuse for a lame leader

5. And who can mention one single program this monkey initiated that would solely benefit the Youths. Has the FG even for once under this cow appreciated any successful youth in this country since its inception? Do we have any single youth minister or representative this old gizzard cabinet? None!

Sad to say, I am using the same passion I once used to campaigned for this lizard to attack him, an act I will definitely continue to do so. Buhari is dead to Nigerian Youths
Re: Hey, @Lionness, As A Yoruba Woman, You Hate Buhari With Passion* by sarrki(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
It's better to die in the wilderness than to return to Egypt.
Re: Hey, @Lionness, As A Yoruba Woman, You Hate Buhari With Passion* by pchukwudi: 1:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
[s]
sarrki:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Hey, @Lionness, As A Yoruba Woman, You Hate Buhari With Passion* by barapistis(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
We don't need to argue about this

You could sum up here anger and vexation by responding to this

Would you dine on the same table with your killer

Would you be happy seen if your mum or dad and relatives were killed by your own president

1 Like

Re: Hey, @Lionness, As A Yoruba Woman, You Hate Buhari With Passion* by pchukwudi: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
The answer is a capital NO.

barapistis:
We don't need to argue about this

You could sum up here anger and vexation by responding to this

Would you dine on the same table with your killer

Would you be happy seen if your mum or dad and relatives were killed by your own president

1 Like

Re: Hey, @Lionness, As A Yoruba Woman, You Hate Buhari With Passion* by orion7: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:
if you want to die in the bush. good luck

atiku leading nija to cannan

1 Like

Re: Hey, @Lionness, As A Yoruba Woman, You Hate Buhari With Passion* by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
Lol... I am confused, She bashes IPOB, Osibanjo, Atiku,PDP and APC..... cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Hey, @Lionness, As A Yoruba Woman, You Hate Buhari With Passion* by pchukwudi: 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
She actually seems to be a confused soul. I think that one Sarrki is the same as the so called lioness.

DanDeeBoss:
Lol... I am confused, She bashes IPOB, Osibanjo, Atiku,PDP and APC..... cheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Wants To Kill Himself With Thoughts / Shock As Buhari Lost Senatorial Unit / Buhari Is Scared Of His Wife....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.