Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo (4742 Views)

Why Do Ibos Hate El-rufai / Why Do Igbos Hate Buhari? - Mustapha Gembu, Hausa Activist / Stop Hate Buhari Campaign, Pay Your Staff, Presidency Warns Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by lionness(f): 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
Remember when Okorocha tried to become VP after losing the APC primary back then?
Remember when the entire chant of Biafra was simply because they lost out politically and their messiah GEJ lost woefully in the pools.
Remember the noise of Biafra was all aimed on acclaimed that Fulani man can't rule them.
Don't fall a fool for their trash and fight for yours.
No Ibo will ever vote Buhari simply because he didn't pick theirs. If he'd and the Yorubas had lost out, they would all be chanting his praises now.
That your Lagos Ibadan rail line is a real pain and sorrow to them. If Buhari had neglected the SW and focused on the SE just like GEj had I'm sure he would be their New messiah

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by dplordx(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
You think everyone doesn't know this.
Even the Biafran god, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has quietly endorsed Atiku and Obi.
The average Yoruba man doesn't play the politics of total hate like the Ibos

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by FarahAideed: 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
lies it's even because of Osinbanjo people were patient with Buhari

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by kabasa77(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Don't be silly.. Op

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by bsonenterprise: 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
I knew this too,it's been the average ibos greatest joy the horrible way jonathhan treated the sw despite it was the sw who fought for GEJ when Turei Yaradua and the cabal almost finished him. I shook my head sadly when I hear fellow yorubas shouting Obi and Atiku.
If the entire SW see one single project for the next eight years it will be the imposition of an ibo governor on lagosians. Anyways if Una like vote your haters

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Donelli: 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
lionness:
Remember when Okorocha tried to become VP after losing the APC primary back then?
Remember when the entire chant of Biafra was simply because they lost out politically and their messiah GEJ lost woefully in the pools.
Remember the noise of Biafra was all aimed on acclaimed that Fulani man can't rule them.
No Ibo will ever vote Buhari simply because he didn't pick theirs. If he'd and the Yorubas had lost out, they would all be chanting his praises now.
That your Lagos Ibadan rail line is a real pain and sorrow to them. If Buhari had neglected the SW and focused on the SE just like GEj had I'm sure he would be their New messiah
Ignorance is a disease

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
It’s so obvious

We know

The Christian leaders that said we shouldn’t vote Buhari will feel the shock of their lives

Muslim will reciprocate

Also good Christian with clear conscience will di

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
Donelli:

Ignorance is a disease

We all know

Stop pretending

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
kabasa77:
Don't be silly.. Op

When you are hit with the truth

We will take care of the situation tomorrow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Born2Breed(f): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
See mumu Op.

Common sense you dont have and instead of you to borrow you dont even have sense to borrow.

2003 was it because of Yoruba Buhari lost?...and 2007...2011....

This is why I always say that those supporting Buhari are provincial jingoist or mentally densed.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Asshurbanipal: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buhari contested with igbo vp twice and igbos rejected him. Funny how someone we summarily rejected is yorubas only hope of political relevance

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by naijapips04: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
see these ones.

Buhari had never received votes from SE. not even when he had an Igbo VP. instead we voted obasanjo, a yoruba man.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
FarahAideed:
lies it's even because of Osinbanjo people were patient with Buhari

Who are the people you are referring to?

Even you as a nobody hates him dearly

Igbos hates Buhari because of osinbajo and the Yorubas

It’s so obvious

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
lionness:
[s]Remember when Okorocha tried to become VP after losing the APC primary back then?
That your Lagos Ibadan rail line is a real pain and sorrow to them. If Buhari had neglected the SW and focused on the SE just like GEj had I'm sure he would be their New messiah[/s]

Typical afonja, think Igbo brain works like afonja brain...tribal politics! How many Igbo have you Afonjas ever supported in your life for president? Igbos have supported and voted for Obasanjo and Abiola. Igbos don't give a shit where you from as long as you are the best qualified for the job. Wicked things...naturally wicked!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by bsonenterprise: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Buhari contested with igbo vp twice and igbos rejected him. Funny how someone we summarily rejected is yorubas only hope of political relevance

That's over ten years ago we are talking today...
The ibos shows their total haatred for the Yoruba during the GEJ era...I will dig up that thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
naijapips04:
see these ones.

Buhari had never received votes from SE. not even when he had an Igbo VP. instead we voted obasanjo, a yoruba man.

What has changed

You guys hates Fulani / Muslim as you regarded every Muslim a jihadist the way you have always posted online

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by mekaboy(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by mycar: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
lionness:
delusion in the highest order
buhari picked igbo two times but failed,

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
lionness:
Receive sense abeg

1. Python dance,
2. Genocides,
3. Mass graves,
4. Economic recession,
5. Poverty,
6. Frustration,
7. Certificate forgery,
8. Nepotism,
9. Incompetence,
10. Medical tourism,
11. Disobeying court orders,
12. Ganduje dollars video,
13. Dictatorship,
14. Disregard for rule of law,
15. Tribalism
16. Massive job losses.
17. Crocodile smile etc

Cc lzaa velocity25 sarrki pointzerom

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
freedomforall30:

Typical afonja, think Igbo brain works like afonja brain. How many Igbo have you Afonjas ever supported in your life for president? Igbos have supported and voted for Obasanjo and Abiola. Wicked things...naturally wicked!

Ipobians are born with hatred,envy and shear wickedness in there heart

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by naijapips04: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

What has changed

You guys hates Fulani / Muslim as you regarded every Muslim a jihadist the way you have always posted online

angry so it's no more about Osibanjo ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
immhotep:

Receive sense abeg

1. Python dance,
2. Genocides,
3. Mass graves,
4. Economic recession,
5. Poverty,
6. Frustration,
7. Certificate forgery,
8. Nepotism,
9. Incompetence,
10. Medical tourism,
11. Disobeying court orders,
12. Ganduje dollars video,
13. Dictatorship,
14. Disregard for rule of law,
15. Tribalism
16. Massive job losses.
17. Crocodile smile etc

Cc lzaa velocity25 sarrki pointzerom

May the t neverbe well with ipobians

May it never be well to those that call my name at every Of there post
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

Ipobians are born with hatred,envy and shear wickedness in there heart

Same person as the OP...Sarrki. You no dey tire? Who did this to you? Haba

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
naijapips04:

angry so it's no more about Osibanjo ?

You guys hates Buhari coz of Yoruba is the vo
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by kabasa77(m): 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

When you are hit with the truth

We will take care of the situation tomorrow

Mr I don't meddle in Nairaland childish politics.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by fergie001: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
This was the least,expected from a female....but we live in strange times.....

When Igbos voted against Buhari with Okadigbo as his VP..Osibanjo was on the ballot from AGF office in Alausa....

When Igbos voted against Buhari again when Edwin Umezeoke was his vice; Osibanjo was leaving Alausa...

I don't understand......

The Igbo race can never forget Ojukwu for obvious reasons...not even his friendliness with Buhari could stop the dislike towards Buhari...whom people see as a fundamentalist..osibanjo was no where near the ballot....

The only way to cut the West liberalism is to stoke embers of strife and discord along tribal lines...I am happy I know why she is doing this..because she has met a brick wall convincing some people...it is well...

Forgetting the little who will vote him is because of his church which is scattered all over Igbo land....

Well, there is no perfect nation....
I will assume,nobody is infallible,perhaps this is one of them

10 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by bsonenterprise: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Please check the thread tittles yoruba beg GEJ for appointment and you will see the insane joy of the ibos celebratingg your marginlization.this isn't about democracy this is about total hate for the yoruba as a people

1 Like

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
freedomforall30:

Same person as the OP...Sarrki. You no dey tire? Who did this to you? Haba

You can Be banned under rule 8

Do you know?
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
fergie001:
This was the least,expected from a female....but we live in strange times.....

When Igbos voted against Buhari with Okadigbo as his VP..Osibanjo was on the ballot from AGF office in Alausa....

When Igbos voted against Buhari again when Edwin Umezeoke was his vice; Osibanjo was leaving Alausa...

I don't understand......

The Igbo race can never forget Ojukwu for obvious reasons...not even his friendliness with Buhari could stop the dislike towards Buhari...whom people see as a fundamentalist..osibanjo was no where near the ballot....

The only way to cut the West liberalism is to stoke embers of strife and discord along tribal lines...I am happy I know why she is doing this..because she has met a brick wall convincing some people...it is well...

Forgetting the little who will vote him is because of his church which is scattered all over Igbo land....

Well, there is no perfect nation....
I will assume,nobody is infallible,perhaps this is one of them

Shut up

All your long epistle

Did not change the facts

Igbo hates Buhari coz of osinbajo

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
kabasa77:

Mr I don't meddle in Nairaland childish politics.

Shut up

Then you shouldn’t be here
Re: Yorubas, The Reason Ibos Hate Buhari Is Simply Osinbajo by naijapips04: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
sarrki:

You guys hates Buhari coz of Yoruba is the vo

but we've been voting yoruba and Hausa since 1999. we didn't even vote ojukwu bit voted for yaradua a Fulani muslim from katsina.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING!!!I Interpol Alerted As EFCC Begins Investigation On Reno Omokri (pics) / Results Uploaded So Far On INEC Server Shows APC Losing / Bola Tinubu Releases N30billion To ACN Candidate, Akeredolu To Unseat Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.