Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

I Needs Help In My Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Needs Help In My Marriage (3985 Views)

Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home / My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Needs Help In My Marriage by W3lord: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
What about her uncles? From both side, brothers nko? Kin nko? This are the people that own her okay.
Then if any dies not exist that means she falls from sky or na spirit u wan marry
Re: I Needs Help In My Marriage by olatuneji: 4:03am On Mar 05, 2019
Brother,This your matter is not ordinary.Believe me.Before you can come out strong you'll need to go for deliverance.That your wife,is either she has spritual husband or she has been used.Empty vessel.when a woman faces or encounter any of the aforemention believe me bro it's always difficult for her husband to move forward,to progress,to prosper rather it is always badluck,misfortune etc.
Do you really know your wife past.Did she opened up to you.
And pls bro dont wave what @zoharariel pen down.he is very right in his assertion.umpteem number of ladies are walking corpses,most especially those who sleep around with all kinds of men.such that the kind of husband they marry amount to nothing in life.If u are ibile and also from the street you will understand what i mean.
My advise to you is this,you and your woman should go for delievrance first.sort that out.
Re: I Needs Help In My Marriage by Somzee(f): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2019
Even the secondary school girls aren't left out in the puzzle
Re: I Needs Help In My Marriage by frozen70(f): 3:41am On Mar 06, 2019
infortech:
I needs your advice, please I got married in 2017, before my Marriage everything was going on well, in my business and my Contacts work. but my problems started immediately after my traditional marriage, my car catch fire, I used all the money I got from my traditional marriage to fix the car, dat one was not enough, the day of my white wedding my car spoiled Dat morning of my wedding, is like dat one was not enough again, I was kidnapped 7days after my wedding, all the money I got from my wedding was collected in process of kidnapping me. on the process of this things that happened to me my business went to zero.
My big problem is that is like my wife married me because of what she saw initial time, now things is very difficult for me she talks to me any how, comparing me wit other men out side dia, complain too much, I don't give her upkeep money, she can't allow it to happen, insulting me any how even when she no all the things we passed through. we can't stay up to 4days without having some problems, pls what should I do because am not happy with what is going on in my family.

Early stage of marriage is very difficult especially when the couples are experiencing financial difficulties

Could I say your predicaments started when you married your wife?

Well it could also be a coincidence, for the time being pray over it and watch the way things unfold

If by any chance you think you guys can live separately pls do do and also watch how it goes

Some gives luck while some takes luck away from man

A man can never determine his destiny until he is married

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister's Husband Is Lazy But He Helps Her With House Chores / Would You Allowed Your Spouse To Do This? (photo) / Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.