Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot (29607 Views)

Obi: INEC Should Have Had Pictures Of Presidential Candidates On Ballot Papers / All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR / Court Orders INEC, To Accept Zamfara APC Candidates Lists(Full Judgement) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by livelymatilda22: 3:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
islandmoon:
what a country, APC , Judiciary and INEC playing with with citizens brain
Why are you these hurt?

Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by dododawa1: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
michealewela:
Fake news
are U original news

1 Like

Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by 77up(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
Awon omo olori palaba bi idiibon yi wont be happy about this development o.

4+4
Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by Oricha79(m): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chemical pdp will react as usual
Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by AllenSpencer: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
haffaze777:

Yeah this is victory for democracy, we will celebrate Baba buhari victory together next week insha Allah

Amin
Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by tallerSSS: 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
Glink2018:
Let the game continue... All the northwest are for APC....
Sure banker....

Sokoto, zamfara, kastina, Kano, jigawa etc...

Baba buhari is a goal....

Zamfara gone .... River State should follow suit....
Pdp is a loser..
Atiku is a failure ....
Serial Failure since 1993... 27 years of continuous failure.... Failure personified
Buharis failure since 1989
Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by megafone: 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
seunmsg:

Authentic news. This is victory for democracy. INEC really had no choice than to obey the judgement of the court. The Zamfara High Court judgement is the only valid court judgement as regards Zamfara APC primaries. INEC would have made a big error if APC was excluded from the elections.

The attached press release is for the attention of omonaijiria, the half baked charge and bail lawyer who gave a very laughable legal opinion on the appeal court judgement earlier today.

Now, the postponement is justified �

Rivers left in the cold...same APC

BUHARI loves the south soo much!

You know what? Appeal court reversed itself on earlier judgment,

INEC is able to print all ballots for Zamfara containing APC today after the court declaration �

Integrity everywhere. Isshhh!
Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by islandmoon: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
livelymatilda22:
Why are you these hurt?

Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by livelymatilda22: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2019

Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by bigpicture001: 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
MrAJQ:
Good for democracy

Which stupid democracy is it good for...someone bent an electoral process nd kept every one standing all cuz it's want to manipulate the court to suit his desires..nd u call that good for democracy

You need get ur head examined!
Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by Okuda(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
someone should please help me ask inec when they printed these new ballot papers?!
Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by haffaze777(m): 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Amin

God bless u brother
Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Justice delayed is not justice denied....

SAI BABA 4+4
Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by ebenholer(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
That is good for the polity...tomorrow on my mind
Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by ebenholer(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
PDP never again grin
Fake News people desire to hear, the nation news must have made a huge sale now.
Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by programmer8473: 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
I am an experienced CODER, I can help fix any issues on your website or AppAvailable on WhatsApp Only

Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by Joybringer: 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
Wow. How does INEC field APC in Zamfara on the ballot paper after sensitive materials had already being distributed across states of the federation? This is stage managed.
Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by Topmaike007(m): 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
tellmoon:
So A PC is the primary beneficiary of this postponed election.
how is it now your problem

1 Like

Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by olagbola45(m): 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
The drama this election brought along is very interesting ,we have seen some and we are waiting to see the rest, I pity the youth fighting over politicians and the parties

I always follow ur comment

Of all d comment here I like urs more

No sentimental comment u just comment for d interest of all I like ur maturity babe

1 Like

Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
olagbola45:

I always follow ur comment

Of all d comment here I like urs more

No sentimental comment u just comment for d interest of all I like ur maturity babe
Thanks for the compliments,my interest in NIGERIA
Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by NkayStory(f): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
I guess tnis why INEC post-poned the elections....Buhari would have lost with a land-slide last week if elections had held.
Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by Midastorch(m): 5:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Odunharry:
cheesy grin some people sha won't like this news.

Waiting to welcome Zamfara

Bauchi, Borno and Lagos are the Lionesses, they went to look for food.....hahaahhahahahahhahahahaha
Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by chalesfixed1011: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
See below

Re: INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot by yuvisan: 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
By God.’s Grace , the victory of PMB

WILL SURELY BE CELEBRATED BY ALL WELL- MEANING, TRULY PATRIOTIC NIGERIANS.

WE CONTINUE TO PRAY GOD TO SAVE US FROM TREASURY LOOTERS & DO OR DIE POLITICIANS.

BY THE WAY, WHICH NIGERIAN PRESIDENT /POLITICIAN HAS EVER TOLD NIGERIANS

TO VOTE ACCORDING TO THEIR CONSCIENCE , TO VOTE THE CANDIDATE OF THEIR CHOICE ?

ONLY PMB. ONLY PMB, ONLY PMB.

SO WHY WILL GOD NOT REWARD HIM, FOR RESPECTING MAN’s FREEWILL ?
FREEWILL GIVEN TO MEN BY GOD, AND WHICH BALLOT BOX SNATCHERS WANT TO ROB THEM OF.

PMB CARRY GO #NEXT LEVEL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down / Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos / Senator Binta Masi Garba: "My Father Burnt My Property For Accepting Jesus"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.