Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,447 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

FUNNY NEWS : Dangote's Endorsement Of Atiku :“ He Will Revive The Economy" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FUNNY NEWS : Dangote's Endorsement Of Atiku :“ He Will Revive The Economy" (978 Views)

Breaking News!!! Dangote Refinery Crashes Petrol Price / Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger / Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUNNY NEWS : Dangote's Endorsement Of Atiku :“ He Will Revive The Economy" by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
With the elections coming up tomorrow one of Africa's great businessmen Mr Adewere Wobe Dangote has thrown his weight around Atiku Abubakar. According to him, the businessman will revive the economy.
Re: FUNNY NEWS : Dangote's Endorsement Of Atiku :“ He Will Revive The Economy" by Ndubest123(m): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Idiot
Re: FUNNY NEWS : Dangote's Endorsement Of Atiku :“ He Will Revive The Economy" by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
NOT ME .YOU. WAIL TILL INFINITY AND BEYOND.
Ndubest123:
Idiot

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Beginning Of The End? (nnamdi Kanu Vs Nigeria April 29th Uk Court ) / FG Says, Consumers Will No Longer Have Ownership On Cooking Gas Cylinders / KWHA Speakership: Kwara North Lawmakers-elect Okay Danladi As Consensus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.