Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

FUNNY NEWS : Dangote's Endorsement Of Atiku :“ He Will Revive The Economy" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FUNNY NEWS : Dangote's Endorsement Of Atiku :“ He Will Revive The Economy" (952 Views)

Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger / Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest / Femi Adesina Posts Cryptic 'reaction' To Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUNNY NEWS : Dangote's Endorsement Of Atiku :“ He Will Revive The Economy" by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
With the elections coming up tomorrow one of Africa's great businessmen Mr Adewere Wobe Dangote has thrown his weight around Atiku Abubakar. According to him, the businessman will revive the economy.
Re: FUNNY NEWS : Dangote's Endorsement Of Atiku :“ He Will Revive The Economy" by Ndubest123(m): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Idiot
Re: FUNNY NEWS : Dangote's Endorsement Of Atiku :“ He Will Revive The Economy" by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
NOT ME .YOU. WAIL TILL INFINITY AND BEYOND.
Ndubest123:
Idiot

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Users Under Fire For Comparing Bayelsa To Kano / Breaking News: ADP Senatorial Candidate Shot Dead In Ibadan. / Governorship Elections: Apc Holds 15 States; Pdp 11; Three Outstanding (full Det

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.