Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger (10135 Views)

FG Seeks ₦‎35 Billion To Revive Ajaokuta Steel Company / Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port / Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by Dapagun: 9:59am On Feb 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7iEbmKwdRI

ALL Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, yesterday promised to revive the Ajaokuta Steel Complex in Ajaokuta, Kogi State, if elected.
He also promised to dredge River Niger to enable ships berth in its inland ports.

Tinubu also said his government will prioritise development of mineral resources in the Confluence State.

Hailing the Supreme Court ruling on the old and new Naira denominations, the eminent politician said those who sought to make a political capital out of the currency swap have been shamed.

Tinubu spoke at a rally attended by a party faithful and supporters in Lokoja, capital of Kogi State.

At the rally were APC Vice Presidential Candidate Senator Kashim Shettima, APC Deputy National Chairman (North), Senator Abubakar Kyari, Governors Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq (Kwara), Abubakar Sani Bello (Niger) and Mohammed Badaru Abubakar (Jigawa).

The rally was also attended by APC National Women Leader, Dr. Betta Edu; Secretary of the Presidential Campaign Council, James Faleke; former Bauchi State Governor Mohammed Abubakar and Mrs. Abike Dabiri-Erewa.

Unveiling an industrialisation plan, he said: “Hope is here. Ajaokuta resuscitation will be done. Dredging of Niger River will be done. Agriculture will be the source of our prosperity. North Central has the potential for great mineral industrialisation, we will work on that.”

Tinubu felicitated with the people of Kogi State and other Nigerians over the Supreme Court judgment on the currency swap impasse, saying those who wanted to take advantage of the situation have failed.

He said members of the opposition were counting on the unintended suffering caused by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) policy to play to their advantage.

Tinubu lauded the crowd for turning up for the event in spite of the challenges, urging them to repeat the same on the day of election.

He said the opposition wanted to take advantage of the people’s hardship.

Tinubu stresssed: “They even rejoiced when you cannot sell your products. You will never see hardship in your lives. You will see prosperity, you will see progress.

“This your determination, I want you to multiply it. On the 25th of February, there will be vote for president, for senators and House of Representatives members, it is in your hands now. But we have come to remind you, whether by Keke NAPEP, or by bicycle or even with your legs, you should go here in the morning. Cast your vote, be vigilant. Do your part, play your own role.”

Tinubu assured the electorate of the best deal when they elect him as president, promising to execute projects that will foster development.

He said: “I know how to do it. I am smarter than their candidate. I am the front runner, the best candidate. I know the road. I am a man who knows how to develop wealth, a man who keeps promises.”

Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello recalled that the state had a good showing for the APC during the 2019 poll, saying the performance will be surpassed at the general election.

The governor also chided members of the opposition parties who, he said, were counting on the “unbearable” situation to reap support at the polls.

Bello said: “We have seen clearly between light and darkness. Some few elements decided to make life unbearable so that our party will be affected.

“Our leader made his stance clear to the whole country. He showed that he is with the people. Some people decided to make a political capital out of it.”

He described the cashless policy as “a good policy which some people want to turn around to inflict hardship on our people”.

Governor Bello said with the Supreme Court order, “hope has been renewed. Go ahead and use your money, the old and the new Naira.”
https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-i-will-revive-ajaokuta-dredge-river-niger/

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by fijiuba: 10:00am On Feb 10, 2023
Ohh gazelle gara gara needs help mentally.

How can he help a nation like Nigeria.

I pray for Tinubu, May he retire this year.

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by MarveworldG: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2023
Whatever makes Nigeria work🙏

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by Sholaco: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2023
Incoming

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by donestk(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2023
Same old tales

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by poncedeleon: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2023
e
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by Emmasnoop(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2023
Respect yourself this old man, una nor dey tire.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by id4sho(m): 10:22am On Feb 10, 2023
tongue
A town hall different from Balablu bhlu bhlu bulaba sheriblabla. Ladies, shake your bum bum cheesy

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by GoodCane: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2023
By this time next month, the drug lord will be queuing in line to welcome HE president peter Obi on a state visit to Lagos. If you know u know.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by BossGerald: 10:22am On Feb 10, 2023
The same old lie told in 2015 and 2019...Apc is evil and has killed Nigerians more in the past 7yrs.

Go and dredge iragbiji river first

Vote OBI2023

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by Theunbothered: 10:23am On Feb 10, 2023
This man is speaking gazelle gara gara again

32 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by Midehi3(f): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2023
Lorilo

Liars

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2023
1980 style of campaign.Nigerians are wiser.Buhari said than this in 2015.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by T9ksy(m): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2023
Loro iro......

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by damble: 10:23am On Feb 10, 2023
Why all the politicians right from 1999 like saying they would revive Ajaokuta during campaign?

They are like a man promising a lady heaven and earth because of sex, knowing fully he can't fulfill any of it... After sex, he moves

May God punish them all for playing on people's intelligence

35 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by princeade86(m): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2023
Lori iro
Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by Xion20: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2023
Story story! They used this as a campaign anthem since 1999.

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by MRDEE01: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2023
Nuce one,but excuse me sir,I have a question sir.

All these things you are promising us now,tell me why should we believe them cos I remember in 2015 you promised all these and more.

May whoever God has ordained for us win,as we go out massively to caste our votes on the 25th

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by Midehi3(f): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2023
Sholaco:
Incoming
To your house

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by Hydroxide(m): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2023
E be like say them wan to tell us another story again o. in 2face voice.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by UncommonLogic: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2023
Yes
He can do it . He has track record of accomplishments.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by karnap(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2023
He should fu*k the hell out of here....
What was his promised to Nigerian in 2015
Undiluted gree$y grandpa.

How much is fuel and dollar?

Only brian*less citizens can vote APC.

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by owiko(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2023
Sorry sir, even urchins no longer believe your incessant lamba.

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by chichriso: 10:26am On Feb 10, 2023
This is not the first time we're hearing this kind of political promises, remember Buhari made this promises in 2015.

Anyway, I wonder why Seun is busy attacking anyone who is not supporting Tinubu

Watch this till the end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfo0pqh-Ye8

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by karnap(m): 10:26am On Feb 10, 2023
We have partners with God that tinubu with his mission to rule Nigeria will failed, he didn't mean well for us...the 8yrs he gave us is enough

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by Nwaezeudo: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2023
Same old story. I can't just forget how this same urinating machine made quantum of Promises in 2015....the one wey pain me past na that student loan this Iragbiji thief promised! Thank God Nigerians have rejected the devilish party and their sleeping orangutan of a candidate and his Shekau counterpart!

Obi we know!

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by Paracetamol01: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2023
To me.... Tinubu have started compaign

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by TUTU147: 10:27am On Feb 10, 2023
The same lie that was told since 1999

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2023
Yes I believe you....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Will Revive Ajaokuta, Dredge River Niger by Finestgurlie(f): 10:28am On Feb 10, 2023
revive Remi toto first
Useless cocaine sniffing criminal

all of a sudden Nigeria will need a man like Tinubu to fix Buhari's mess.
all of a sudden after 7 years they've now realised that Buhari's government is now a failure since campaigning for continuity of their party's failure means mocking Nigeria.
all of a sudden buhari is no longer the best thing to happen to Nigeria after cat fish pepper soup.
all of a sudden they're now Buhari's critics just to project and tested failure within the same party.
because how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of their problems.
how can they explain to Nigerian youths sitting at home that their party is the reason they're rotting at home when they're supposed to be in the school.
how will they explain to Nigerians that their party is the cause of ravaging insecurities we found ourselves today and that their presidential candidate will be recruiting 50 million youths into the army to feed them agbado and cassava.
how can they explain to Nigerians that their party has failed them in every aspects.

of course they have no explanation for all these hence their only hope is to go tribal and play their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.
but you as a citizen of this country ask yourself this question.
will tribalism better our economy to at least prior to 2015?
will tribalism end insecurity and make everyone safe?
will tribalism send our children back to school and equip our schools.
will tribalism make life better for an average citizen?

so after pushing for a failure to be President what next?
when the suffering comes will it select other tribe and leave yours?
today all Nigerians are suffering but Buhari got the highest votes from the North.

dear fellow citizens it's time to look into these people's eyes and tell them to go to hell with their division tactics.
at a point all major tribes never believed in Nigeria but today they made it look like they love Nigeria most but keep presenting bad leaders ruining this country.
it's time to say enough is enough.

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Save Our Souls Radio Nigeria Abuja National Station Stinks Of Corruption{pics} / Nigeria, US Sign MOU On 10,000MW Power Africa Initiative • Anambra Gets 1,500MW / N7trn Budget Can't Make Huge Impact - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.