Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Captured On CCTV:Polite Girl Bows To Car Driver After He Stops To Let Her Cross - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Captured On CCTV:Polite Girl Bows To Car Driver After He Stops To Let Her Cross (625 Views)

Onitsha-Owerri Federal Highway Bows To The Force Of Erosion (Photos, Video) / Man Praises Taxi Driver After Seeing,Groundnut, Drinks & Free Wi-fi In The Car / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Captured On CCTV:Polite Girl Bows To Car Driver After He Stops To Let Her Cross by obafemee80(m): 3:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
[img]https://imagizer./img923/7307/hQO9UG.jpg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_PCmpfUXR0

A Chinese girl was captured bowing to a car driver who stopped to let her cross the road in Chaozhou, China.

Even though that spot was a pedestrian crossing (Zebra Crossing) and all cars are expected to stop when pedestrians are trying to use it, most drivers don't stop pedestrians to cross .

Again,you can't really blame the little kid because China has one of the highest cases of death and injuries from hit-and-run crashes at the pedestrian crossing.

So, it's always good to appreciate those that are good to us...

What Do You Do After Being Allowed To Use the Zebra Crossing ?

https://autojosh.com/captured-on-cctvpolite-girl-bows-to-car-driver-after-he-stops-to-let-her-cross-the-road/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Captured On CCTV:Polite Girl Bows To Car Driver After He Stops To Let Her Cross by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2019
So what should I do about this now?

Should I jump out of this bus I am on now? Or I should slap the person beside me?

But wait oo..

U said China has high rate of hit-and-run incidents? Is that not the country Atheists want us to emulate?

I thought they were perfect grin
Re: Captured On CCTV:Polite Girl Bows To Car Driver After He Stops To Let Her Cross by Nbote(m): 3:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
It has got to b in Asia..
Re: Captured On CCTV:Polite Girl Bows To Car Driver After He Stops To Let Her Cross by badaru911: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
That's good of her. I could remember a day while walking like a tortoise on a zebra crossing and feeling like I own it. I saw a car coming and i don't give a f*ck , telling myself.. this is my world.. Thank GOD that I looked at the driver very well.. His one hand was on the steering while the other was busy massaging the chest of the girl beside him. Nobody told me not to run like Usain bolt. As from then, whenever I want to cross the zebra , i always run.

2 Likes

Re: Captured On CCTV:Polite Girl Bows To Car Driver After He Stops To Let Her Cross by GOFRONT(m): 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
But what is the use of Zebra cross on the Nigerian roads??

1 Like

Re: Captured On CCTV:Polite Girl Bows To Car Driver After He Stops To Let Her Cross by nifemi25(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Zebra crossing isn't working here in Nigeria. If you doubt. Try watch nollywood. You will see a ghost looking both left and right before she crosses the zebra crossing.

3 Likes

Re: Captured On CCTV:Polite Girl Bows To Car Driver After He Stops To Let Her Cross by BoboKush(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
Funny enough zebra crossing does not work in Nigeria but to my surprise those at alausa n airport.... Both bus n cars do wait..... The first tym i experience it i didn't move oh.... I say see set up nt until i realise Nigerian too av sense just that most dont want to use it.... M sure it because of police n stuff that make em stop in those area i mention

1 Like

Re: Captured On CCTV:Polite Girl Bows To Car Driver After He Stops To Let Her Cross by NewCaliYork: 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin grin grin
badaru911:
That's good of her. I could remember a day while walking like a tortoise on a zebra crossing and feeling like I own it. I saw a car coming and i don't give a f*ck , telling myself.. this is my world.. Thank GOD that I looked at the driver very well.. His one hand was on the steering while the other was busy massaging the chest of the girl beside him. Nobody told me not to run like Usain bolt. As from then, whenever I want to cross the zebra , i always run.

(1) (Reply)

China Humen Bridge In Guangdong Shaking Like Ocean Wave About To Fall / Inside The Under-sea Tunnel Network In Faroe Islands / Public Transport In Zambia - Visiting A National Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.