Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) (50131 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Mike Pompeo Visits Africa, Skips Nigeria / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by Immigratoranter(m): 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
Atiku ole

Check my signature to migrate to canada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by ezegenigbonine: 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
buhariguy:
Is of no use, thief atiku is already a loser.
Buhari is too much for anybody in nigeria to unseat.
Thief atiku is too small for anybody to defeat , terrorist nnamdi kanu and shekau can defeat thief atiku anyday .

Children of nowadays
No respect for elders
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by programmer8132: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Call on me if you need help of an experienced and versatile programmerAvailable on WhatsApp Only

Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by rexwalters: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2019
ezegenigbonine:

Children of nowadays
No respect for elders
The truth is a bitter pill to swallow,i guess homeboy was just stating the obvious,Abubakar Atiku has very high criminal tendencies,only a Fool will allow the wolf herd the sheep,No vacancy in Aso Rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by Casmario2019: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
Atiku/Obi all the way.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by programmer8356: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
I am an experienced CODER, I can help fix any issues on your website or AppAvailable on WhatsApp Only

Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by rexwalters: 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Casmario2019:
Atiku/Obi all the way.
Say no to Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by RUDEBOYY(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2019
Atikulated me!!!
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by sirjoe1124(m): 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
buhariguy:
Thief atiku is too small for anybody to defeat , terrorist nnamdi kanu and shekau can defeat thief atiku anyday .
My guy welcome back... Where have you been.
I'm sorry you'll stop receiving 30k after tomorrow
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by madridsta007(m): 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has exclusively gotten details of a Phone conversation the Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar and US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo had ahead of the 2019 General Elections last week shortly before it was postponed by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.

He said: “I wanted to call to wish you well and to let you know that the United States is looking forward to a free and fair, transparent and peaceful election process.

“We need a credible election and I am counting on the fact that you are instructing the PDP to refrain from vote-buying and intimidation and all the things that would interfere with the rights of your people and damage the credibility of the elections.”

Atiku, in response, urged Mr. Pompeo to carefully observe the Elections saying:

“I have been involved in all the transitions (in the country) since 1999 but as for this one, the greatest challenge is the credibility, transparency, and accountability (of the process)".

Listen to the Exclusive Audio Tape gotten by PoliticsNGR HERE

https://politicsngr.com/exclusive-audio-tape-us-secretary-mike-pompeo-told-atiku-2019-elections/

Who owns PoliticsNgr?

Their reports have been spot on.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by madridsta007(m): 6:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
[s]
rexwalters:
Say no to Biafra.
[/s]

If Aisha Buhari has Atikulated, what rights do we have to remain with Buhari?
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
three:

America is currently in hot debates concerning the wall at the Mexico Border.

The UK is in the throes of a migrant-phobia induced BREXIT.

The EU is currently grappling with illegal immigrants many of whom brave the Sahara and travel in deathtraps across the Mediterranean.

Many of these are Nigerians who they have managed to repatriate.

Buhari's government has witnessed the exodus of many Nigerians albeit in quasi-legal fashion.

Buhari's Nature is to collapse economies (back to back expert cum consultant on how to wreck nations with recession).

Further contractions will see large whole sale mass migration.

Who do you think America and the EU would rather support?

Someone who has taken millions of jobs away forcing people to look for better pastures? Or someone who has a proven record of creating jobs which will keep Nigerians in Nigeria?

They will always look after their interests first. Their interest here is minimal controlled immigration.

Bubu is on his way out.

WE NEED TO COME OUT AND VOTE HIM OUT

And just like in 2015 'they' will be listening in on specific conversations (which is the irony of this 'leaked' tape)

You think that you are addressing market women and the vigilante group in your village abi?

Name all the companies that have either folded up or left Nigeria: Alcon, Nigeria Shipping Company, Nigeria Airways, Dunlop, Michelin, Kaduna Textile, Nitel, PAN, Oshogbo Steel Rolling Mill.....name them.

They all went down under PDP. So, stop the nonsense you are talking.

Under Buhari, we have seen rail projects revamped, like the Abuja-Kaduna Railway, Lagos-Abeokuta Railway, Abuja Metrorail Project. We have seen roads both completed and ongoing, such as the Ilorin-Mokwa-Jebba, Lagos-Sagamu-Ore, Calabar-Itu-Odukpani, Ogbia-Nembe, Kano Bye Pass, Auchi-Okene-Lokoja-Abuja, Bonny-Bodo, Yenegwe-Kolo-Otuoke, Lagos-Ibadan etc.

We have seen the resuscitation of more than 10 fertilizer blending plants and the establishment of about 15 mechanized rice mills in three years. This is apart from the completion of new terminals at the nation's international airports in Port Harcourt and Lagos. What about the EEI? Npower? Power sector?

We have seen real effort at diversification as the FIRS generated over N5trillion in revenue in 2018 alone. This is more than what the PDP realized in it 16 years in office. Let us not go to collections from Customs, Immigration and JAMB.

We no longer have Boko Haram attacking key institutions / buildings such as the UN building, Forces Headquarters, Plaza and Motor park in the heart of Nigeria, killing innocent lives.

Under Buhari, rice importation dropped from 1.2MMT in 2014 to less than 20,000MT. Workers and pensioners alike, now get paid as at when due.

Please, don't come here to misinform people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by JubiOmeiza(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
Flat big head thief can't deceive me. iam not daft like d brain weak Igbos

1 Like

Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
[s]
buhariguy:
[/s]

Rubbish

Why are you afraid ?

Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by KKDUBEM: 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
When people go to the filling station, they know how much they buy a litre of petrol,when they go to the market , they how much a mudu of garri, rice , beans and others cost.They also know the exchange rate between the naira and dollar.Across states like Taraba,Benue, and Plateau Nigerians know that till date no single herdsman has been arrested and prosecuted for the killings in these places.
Nigerians will be casting their vote for a man who can change this narrative as opposed to the one who has inflicted much pains on them.Nigerians will be casting their vote for a man who is a bridge builder as opposed the one that is sectional and very nepotic.Above all, God , who watches over the affairs of men, will deliver this country from the NEXT LEVEL.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by KKDUBEM: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
When people go to the filling station, they know how much they buy a litre of petrol,when they go to the market , they know how much a mudu of garri, rice , beans and others cost.They also know the exchange rate between the naira and dollar.Across states like Taraba,Benue, and Plateau Nigerians know that till date no single herdsman has been arrested and prosecuted for the killings in these places.
Nigerians will be casting their vote for a man who can change this narrative as opposed to the one who has inflicted much pains on them.Nigerians will be casting their vote for a man who is a bridge builder as opposed to the one that is sectional and very nepotic.Above all, God , who watches over the affairs of men, will deliver this country from the NEXT LEVEL.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by jcross19: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Lol...You are right .He only fooled his gullible followers and wailing zombies..

.Atiku and Pdp are too corrupt to rule Nigeria..
how old are you?because most of people shouting corruption were part of 16 years of PDP now in APC so tell me again those in APC are they from another planet? because the likes of ganduje ,tinubu, and co are just criminals parading themselves in babariga. APC is equal to PDP only the name that changes but to me prefer PDP time because APC have nothing to offer than to blame.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by livelymatilda22: 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
jcross19:
how old are you?because most of people shouting corruption were part of 16 years of PDP now in APC so tell me again those in APC are they from another planet? because the likes of ganduje ,tinubu, and co are just criminals parading themselves in babariga. APC is equal to PDP only the name that changes but to me prefer PDP time because APC have nothing to offer than to blame.
Who is this one again? Please, get out

Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by buhariguy(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
sirjoe1124:

My guy welcome back... Where have you been.
I'm sorry you'll stop receiving 30k after tomorrow
hahahahahahahaha,
This election is more like workover.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by jcross19: 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
livelymatilda22:

sentiment,religious bigotry and tribalism have Made you to reason like ape.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by livelymatilda22: 6:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
jcross19:
sentiment,religious bigotry and tribalism have Made you to reason like ape.
I can now confirm from you now that you are an Ape

Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by jcross19: 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
livelymatilda22:

sentiments, religious bigotry and tribalism have reduced you to think without sense.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
three:

America is currently in hot debates concerning the wall at the Mexico Border.

The UK is in the throes of a migrant-phobia induced BREXIT.

The EU is currently grappling with illegal immigrants many of whom brave the Sahara and travel in deathtraps across the Mediterranean.

Many of these are Nigerians who they have managed to repatriate.

Buhari's government has witnessed the exodus of many Nigerians albeit in quasi-legal fashion.

Buhari's Nature is to collapse economies (back to back expert cum consultant on how to wreck nations with recession).

Further contractions will see large whole sale mass migration.

Who do you think America and the EU would rather support?

Someone who has taken millions of jobs away forcing people to look for better pastures? Or someone who has a proven record of creating jobs which will keep Nigerians in Nigeria?

They will always look after their interests first. Their interest here is minimal controlled immigration.

Bubu is on his way out.

WE NEED TO COME OUT AND VOTE HIM OUT

And just like in 2015 'they' will be listening in on specific conversations (which is the irony of this 'leaked' tape)

Absolutely! bullshiit! The migrants Comming to Europe are From Syria, Afganistan, and Iran.
The Migrants Going to America Are Mostly From Venezuela And Mexico..

America have been Having migrants problems Since The Irish, and scotish began to migrate to America more than 100 years Ago.

Europe have been Having problems with migrants since 1947 when The Jews was Migrating to Europe From Nazi Germany.
what has that got to do with Buhari who came to power in 2015? Nigerians have been migrating Before buhari came to power. They will still keep migrating for Another 100 years to come. It is not Buhari's Fault.

Buhari will still win tomorrows Election whether some people Agree or not. It will happen in just few Hours Time.

Buhari is fighting and will fight Corruption Atleast. Without getting rid of corruption Nigeria is going No were, You can create 1 billion Employment or Employ 600 million Nigerians and there is still corruption All that is Useless.

The main problem in Nigeria is Corruption. And Atiku is corrupt.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by jcross19: 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
livelymatilda22:

I can now confirm from you now that you are an Ape
go and play .your mates are washing plates in the kitchen.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by Kaza1: 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Tomorrow.....

Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by Naijageak(m): 6:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Voting is not done online. Go and. Vote tomorrow
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by Mitesh02: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Lol...You are right .He only fooled his gullible followers and wailing zombies..

.Atiku and Pdp are too corrupt to rule Nigeria..

Buhari and APC are equally too corrupt to rule Nigeria but we need the ones to create jobs. Not the the people that only know how to blame. In the 80's he blamed the middle men. From 2015 till now he has been blaming PDP. Enough with the blame game, we need jobs. APC out, PDP in.... Buhari back to Daura, Atiku into Aso Rock.

1 Share

Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by livelymatilda22: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
jcross19:
go and play .your mates are washing plates in the kitchen.
Ok..go and join your mate eating grasses on the field..

Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by drdan777(m): 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Whom the father loves he correct, ATIKU is loved by the Majority and as a result should not bother about vote buying.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by jcross19: 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Ok..let me go and join my mate eating grasses on the field..
fixed. good boy.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
Mike pompeo is a crook just like Atiku.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case / Lady Sara Forbes The Yoruba Slave Who Became Goddaughter To The Queen Of England / Emefiele Bowing Down For Samaila Isa Funtua, Buhari Cabal Member - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.