Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) (50124 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / Mike Pompeo Visits Africa, Skips Nigeria / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by buhariguy(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
What did pdp offer for 16yrs ?corruption by sharing the money met for infrastructures .
jcross19:
how old are you?because most of people shouting corruption were part of 16 years of PDP now in APC so tell me again those in APC are they from another planet? because the likes of ganduje ,tinubu, and co are just criminals parading themselves in babariga. APC is equal to PDP only the name that changes but to me prefer PDP time because APC have nothing to offer than to blame.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by Fixitgood(m): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ijaya123:

We have seen your president of Biafraland. Albino Knau will come and be his vice.

This one night just Sabi anything. Go school, them no go green. Mumu
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by Ijaya123: 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2019
Fixitgood:

This one night just Sabi anything. Go school, them no go green. Mumu

Calling you stupid will be an insult to the other ones out there.

Atiku supporters can’t discuss issues without throwing insults. Is it as a result of their terrible and bad upbringing or a total lack of one?

Pathetic lots.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by jcross19: 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
buhariguy:
What did pdp offer for 16yrs ?corruption by sharing the money met for infrastructures .
okay during PDP we have things like these- MTN glo, Nigeria first launch satellite into space,efcc.icpc , many investors rushed into country but now is opposite I could posted more of the achievement. how much are we buying rice,fuel, and electronic gadgets now compared then because present administration lack visions to spur the country's economy forward. they have nothing to offer . the corruption fight is just a gimmicks.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by zagadon: 7:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
FAKE NEWS
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by Fashfresh(m): 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Well to all whalers and zombies
Tomorrow d day tells who get voters card for una two
Good luck! grin grin grin grin
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by sweetjohn(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2019
dafemnet:
Lol, Atiku made it seem like Mike was congratulating him ahead of the elections last week. Scammer.
My vote for Buhari tomorrow.
sorry with no respect to you... Atiku don't need your senseless zombie vote
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by sweetjohn(m): 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Atiku is a thief
Did he steal your steal your mama from your papa?
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by Fixitgood(m): 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ijaya123:

Calling you stupid will be an insult to the other ones out there.

Atiku supporters can’t discuss issues without throwing insults. Is it as a result of their terrible and bad upbringing or a total lack of one?

Pathetic lots.

Go and read your earlier post and tell me if you can make head or tail of it.

It pains me having to reply an ignorant inbred like you.

You and your ilk will be humbled come tomorrow.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by buhariguy(m): 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
How much was crude oil, upon oil was selling @$130,foreign reserve was also depleted to import rice without empowering one farmer, they sold off national assets without paying them off.
jcross19:
okay during PDP we have things like these- MTN glo, Nigeria first launch satellite into space,efcc.icpc , many investors rushed into country but now is opposite I could posted more of the achievement. how much are we buying rice,fuel, and electronic gadgets now compared then because present administration lack visions to spur the country's economy forward. they have nothing to offer . the corruption fight is just a gimmicks.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by senatoreze: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
[quote author=buhariguy post=75998716]Is of no use, thief atiku is already a loser.
Buhari is too much for anybody in nigeria to unseat.
Thief atiku is too small for anybody to defeat , terrorist nnamdi kanu and shekau can defeat thief atiku anyday .

I want to confidently alert the idiotic pigs that this election is more like walkover.

Buhari is a monumental failure. Therefore, every Nigerian is better than he is unless otherwise proven. I won't blame you for your ignorance, l am only compelled to pity you for your inactive commonsense or absence of it.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by jcross19: 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
buhariguy:
How much was crude oil, upon oil was selling @$130,foreign reserve was also depleted to import rice without empowering one farmer, they sold off national assets without paying them off.
those people that did all these are all in APC as well. they just use "campaign against corruption' as tag to win the sympathy of the masses but now is cleared that they have nothing to offer that's why they are doing all they can do to win the election, you know what this election is going to be most interesting elections so far . many dramas are coming.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by NSK4U(m): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
buhariguy:
Is of no use, thief atiku is already a loser.
Thief atiku is too small for anybody to defeat , terrorist nnamdi kanu and shekau can defeat thief atiku anyday .

I want to confidently alert the idiotic pigs that this election is more like walkover.

I hope you'll still be saying this after tomorrow's electoral exercise......
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by dafemnet: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
sweetjohn:
sorry with no respect to you... Atiku don't need your senseless zombie vote
I noticed Atiku's supporters are abusive.Its just an election guys.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by buhariguy(m): 7:55pm On Feb 22, 2019
[quote author=senatoreze post=76004403][/quote]and pdp for 16yrs was what ?
You can see the difference btw 16 wasteful year and 3yrs of infrastructures and agriculture révolution.
this election is a walkover.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by buhariguy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
NSK4U:

I hope you'll still be saying this after tomorrow's electoral exercise......
Hahahahahaha,
election that has be concluded since 2017.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by Gandollaar(f): 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
sammyj:
The United State already know the PDP political tricks which shows they don't trust the man Atiku's credibility at all!! Like for Buhari and Share for Atiku!!!
Let me quote before you edit your post. I am well Atikulated.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by paullo20: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Daura straight

Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
buhariguy:

How's atiku a thief?
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by lexy2014: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Atiku is a thief
How's he a thief?
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by lexy2014: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
MrAJQ:
Atiku the scammer, after he received the call he made it look like he was endorsed

How is atiku a scammer?
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by xangerar: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sowote who sued the NEDG for excluding him at the debates must be suing Mike Pompeo and the United States for not extending a call to him too.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by tallerSSS: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
Tinubu wey own lagos state is the greatest thief.
He wants to come and own Nigeria.. God forbid!!!!
APC never again.. oshiomole will rest after tomorrow..
Amaechi go drink snipper.. tomorrow is hell for them..
please my incoming President Atiku Abubakar don't waste time to complain on the past Government.. just carry go with better thing wet day important ..we don already see as e been dey..
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by sammyj: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
,,,,, shocked
Gandollaar:
Let me quote before you edit your post. I am well Atikulated.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 23, 2019
buhariguy:

Call him by any name! Tomorrow is the d-day!
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by KuwaiitiDinar: 1:35am On Feb 23, 2019
I don’t want to say anything but this a scam , by the way, why would US Secretary of State call Atiku just to tell him to make sure the election is free and fair...and he recorded their phone conversation dam it... PDP can only deceive Idiots and the uninformed
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by eflvfecsd: 1:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Popular Nigerian Comedian Baba De Baba says he wont be voting today at the 2019 general elections and calls INEC mad in a new video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53dXzfgfVpo
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by Chinashopping84: 2:50am On Feb 23, 2019
buhariguy:

no one is indispensable.
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by blackslayer: 2:53am On Feb 23, 2019
WE WILL BRING BACK SLAVERY. CLEARLY YOU MONKEYS CANNOT GOVERN YOURSELVES. SUB HUMAN SCUMS!!!
Re: Mike Pompeo And Atiku Tape About 2019 Elections (Listen To Conversations) by NSK4U(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
buhariguy:
Hahahahahaha, election that has be concluded since 2017.
isorait let's watch.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You / Flood Alert: Alpha Beach Is Underwater / Profile Of Justice Danladi Umar, The Judge In Charge of Saraki's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.