Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares (16407 Views)

Avoid Using Makeup On Election Day, INEC Tells Anambra Women / Card Readers Will Automatically Shut Down By 10PM On Election Day – INEC / Card Readers Will Shut Down By 10pm On Election Day - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by three: 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Come out and vote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
Baawaa:
You said so last week friday,
grin
Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by AllenSpencer: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
If at this time and stage, you still believe Atiku stands a chance of winning the coming election, then trust me. Your village people are sitting on your destiny.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by lanre316: 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
AllenSpencer:
If at this time an stage, you still believe Atiku stands a chance of winning the coming election, then trust me. Your village people are sitting on your destiny.

Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
celebgistz:

Me I won’t believe it till election starts angry
I won’t believe till it ends
Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by Afritop(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
Unless he declares it by midnight, there is still no election.
Last week episode of while men slept Inec came and struck is still fresh in out memory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by Kwamecron(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
Na today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by adebayo3449(m): 5:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
celebgistz:

Me I won’t believe it till election starts angry
I won't believe till inec declare the election conclusive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by kahal29: 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Gunayo:
Will zamfara still have candidates in the election going by yesterday court of appeal judgement? As at yesterday before the ruling inec said apc zamfara will not participate in the election. What is inec stand now to avoid problem tomorrow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by jollanson(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I won't believe until it is 3AM tomorrow morning
true talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by Iceness: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
Said #Atikulated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by Strica(f): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
Na so. Please he should hold his peace until congratulations start pouring in for a job well done.

250 naira, that's all the cash you need to start. 3 people, that's the total number you're required to invite. Up to 1 million naira, that's how much you stand to earn if you build well. Interested? Send an sms to 08027634679. Please serious folks only.
Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by sinola(m): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ebullience:
Professor Mahmood Yakubu, Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has confirmed that the presidential and national assembly elections will proceed on Saturday February 23 as rescheduled.

Yakubu made the confirmation on Friday when he kicked off the final edition of the commission's daily media briefing to update the public on its preparedness for the election.

There had been fears that the losgistical issues that prompted the postponement may not have been resolved by now, however Yakubu declared on Friday: "Tomorrow is election day".

"A total of 72,775,502 citizens who have collected their Permanent Voter Cards are eligible to cast their ballots," he said. "Nigerians will elect a President out of a total of 73 candidates nominated by their politcal parties. Similarly, voters will choose 109 senators out of 1,880 candidates and 360 members of the House of Representatives out of 4,631 candidates."

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/22/breaking-tomorrow-election-day-inec-chairman-declares

na so he talk by this time last week and went ahead to cancel it by 2am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by yemluc: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nah after 2am we go kno...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by katedx: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
See below

Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by stanliwise(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

Only you bet9ja only you ritualist...it won't be well with Buhari.

See what our boys have been turned into...
so buhari turned him to a ritualist abi....

Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by OreMI22: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Let us hope he will resist nocturnal meeting with his APC cabinet to cancel the elections again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by Immigratoranter(m): 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2019
Tomorrow is the D day

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by fredoooooo: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Tomorrow it's all about Buahri and 2023 ( the next generation ) Election , only the wise can de code cool

Sai Baba Buhari
Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by bionixs: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ebullience:
Professor Mahmood Yakubu, Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has confirmed that the presidential and national assembly elections will proceed on Saturday February 23 as rescheduled.

Yakubu made the confirmation on Friday when he kicked off the final edition of the commission's daily media briefing to update the public on its preparedness for the election.

There had been fears that the losgistical issues that prompted the postponement may not have been resolved by now, however Yakubu declared on Friday: "Tomorrow is election day".

"A total of 72,775,502 citizens who have collected their Permanent Voter Cards are eligible to cast their ballots," he said. "Nigerians will elect a President out of a total of 73 candidates nominated by their politcal parties. Similarly, voters will choose 109 senators out of 1,880 candidates and 360 members of the House of Representatives out of 4,631 candidates."

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/22/breaking-tomorrow-election-day-inec-chairman-declares

until wake up tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by yemi1504: 5:40pm On Feb 22, 2019
musa234:
Buhari must go insha Allah. Tomorrow will mark a new beginning for this great country.

AMIN.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by programmer9488: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
Call on me if you need help of an experienced and versatile programmerAvailable on WhatsApp Only

Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by programmer8946: 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
I can help you write code to solve any problemAvailable on WhatsApp Only

Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by OBoy50: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2019

Stupid statement from a stupid man!
We all know the juicy offers u were offered by APC to favour them or you loose your life and everything u have.
Nonsense
Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by Fadomero(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2019
OK let the game begin let see who can roll the stone between athievku and the lifeless one
Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by Delivar(m): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Bro you need to wait till 6am sef.
Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by dochenaj: 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
3am is too early. I won't believe till Sunday or Monday morning when the results are declared. Anything can happen, with this inconclusive election postponing INEC.
Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by givenchy02: 6:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
*A Letter from Chief Olusegun Obasanjo to his Yoruba kins Men:*

"Dear Yorubas, 90% of Igbo people will vote ATIKU in the next election.

It is not because he picked Peter Obi. In 2003 Buhari picked Chuba Okadigbo and the Igbos voted OBASANJO.

They are business-oriented people, they know bad market when they see one. Dear Hausa/Fulani, in 2007 Buhari picked Edwin Ume-Ezeoke, yet the Igbos voted Yaradua.

Buhari cannot manage the economy as you have seen it. Experience they say is the best teacher. Igbos hate poverty and have never made mistakes in their choice of President in Nigerian History.

Even after the civil war, Igbos rebuilt themselves with nothing to the envy of other Nigerians. Igbos do not hate Buhari, but they hate the POVERTY associated with Buhari and his Government.

I believe that anyone can do better than Buhari and his APC cabals. Let's vote for *Atiku-Obi,* I know they will surely do better for Nigeria. Postponement of election will never save APC from defeat".

*~ Chief Olusegun Matthew Aremu Obasanjo (PhD)*
Re: BREAKING: 'Tomorrow Is Election Day', INEC Chairman Declares by immaculate1234(m): 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
jamaicabakare:
Unstoppable Movement wink wink wink

Make e go do the remaining 4 for daura

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspend Services In Lagos - NUPENG Orders Tanker Drivers / 75 Nigerians From Libya Arrive In Maiduguri With Harrowing Tales / Highlights As Tinubu Wins APC League Cup, Set To Face Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.