Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. (1317 Views)

Thomas Called Jesus, My Lord And My God. Jesus Didn't Say, I Am Not God. / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) / DISCUSSION: YHWH (jewish) And Enki (epic Of Gilgamesh) Who Is Older? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2019
@GreatResearcher
Sir,real intellectuals wouldn't get involved in fairy tales at least to deaden the excitement of whoever is wasting something as precious as TIME on such!
GreatResearchers like you should be out there inventing things that's breathtaking rather than opening a worthless discussion on some fairy tales so that who and who to come in just for argument sake? undecided undecided undecided
My friend,the TRUTH can't be swept under the carpet. Jesus actually existed,that's why there is so much pointing to His existence.
*The year 2019 was taught to have been counting right from the year Jesus was born.
*Countless religious groups operating today are having to do with His existence.
*Many wars claiming several million lives have been fought based on assumptions about Him.
So a worthy research should have been about "who are His true followers today!"
NOT debunking His existence and at the same time claiming He was GAY! embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by GreatResearcher: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
TATIME:
Oh no you're becoming much more deluded than i thought at first Sir!
You shouldn't have had any interest in a fictitious character in the first place,that would put you in a better state of mind than saying He never existed{myth} yet you took the time,effort,pain and resourses {data} to type on social media that someone you believed to be an imaginary figure ACTUALLY lived as a GAY! cheesy cheesy cheesy
It is my job am doing as a researcher. So it's not a waste of time, data and whatever u said I wasted.

As researchers, we have interest in ALL things. Both visible and non-visible, existing and non-existing.

And when we picked interest in the fiction book, we went through it and discovered that a character in the book exhibited gay traits..
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by GreatResearcher: 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
TATIME:
@GreatResearcher
Sir,real intellectuals wouldn't get involved in fairy tales at least to deaden the excitement of whoever is wasting something as precious as TIME on such!
GreatResearchers like you should be out there inventing things that's breathtaking rather than opening a worthless discussion on some fairy tales so that who and who to come in just for argument sake? undecided undecided undecided
My friend,the TRUTH can't be swept under the carpet. Jesus actually existed,that's why there is so much pointing to His existence.
*The year 2019 was taught to have been counting right from the year Jesus was born.
*Countless religious groups operating today are having to do with His existence.
*Many wars claiming several million lives have been fought based on assumptions about Him.
So a worthy research should have been about "who are His true followers today!"
NOT debunking His existence and at the same time claiming He was GAY! embarassed embarassed embarassed
We don't see 'doing our jobs' as wasting time.
If to u is a waste of time to make research about fairy tales, well, to us it isn't. Bscus we smile to the bank whenever we do so.
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by GreatResearcher: 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
TATIME do u have a proof that that cosmic jewish zombie existed?
Or are u one of the chumps?
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by GreatResearcher: 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
TATIME, the research on 'Who Are His True Followers Today' will begin when there's a concrete evidence that he existed.
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by greatnaija01: 12:35am On Feb 23, 2019
shut up.... YOU DO NOT KNOW ANY VERSE TO SUPPORT YOUR POINT.... only people who are clinically misguided can send people on a WILD GOOSE CHASE to support their own point.

grow some balls and make a complete post here.

GreatResearcher:
My notes is the bible. The proves are there. Go read your old book

2 Likes

Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 23, 2019
GreatResearcher:
We don't see 'doing our jobs' as wasting time.
If to u is a waste of time to make research about fairy tales, well, to us it isn't. Bscus we smile to the bank whenever we do so.
Hmmmmmmmm
I've heard many atheists asserting that religious leaders are criminals as they're SMILING TO THE BANK with unrighteous riches made from FALSE stories. undecided undecided
So is there anything virtuous to distinguish you and your folks from such evil merchandise who are also feasting on the ignorance of their neighbours.
Please to be honest,if you smile to the bank with money gotten from what you assume is FALSE as those guys are also doing then i think what both of you are using to make this earnings MUST BE REAL!
Perhaps you're entering through the other door just as the book reveals that one of Jesus' close associates also made huge amount of money but unlike you and your religious false teachers, his own conscience couldn't allow him to SMILE TO THE BANK! Matthew 27:4,5 wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by MuttleyLaff: 7:52am On Feb 23, 2019
What is laughable is that GreatResearcher, Mr Bond, has refused to tell, what specific intimacy with John, he is theorizing this on and/or with, and saying because of that, Jesus is gay. It's either the cat got his tongue or he is scaredy-cat afraid to say

2 Likes

Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 23, 2019
GreatResearcher:
An UNMARRIED 30-something in ancient times who NEVER had a girlfriend? Wow, definitely sounds like your average heterosexual dude.

Jesus of Nazareth was a rabbi - do you know how WEIRD it would have been to be an unmarried rabbi in his early 30s in that time and in that area? Here's the answer - EXTREMELY WEIRD. Unless, of course, you were gay and obviously couldn't be "out" with that, so you just remained a "confirmed bachelor", even though everyone else would know EXACTLY what your whole deal was.

Read Numbers 6:1–21
In Israel, anybody above 21 can take the vow or pledge of Nazarene Jesus was referred to as Jesus of Nazareth. A Nazarene will consecrate/separated himself. That is why Jesus was not opposed when he entered into the temple to teach because he was partly a priest being a Nazarene.
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2019
GreatResearcher:
TATIME, the research on 'Who Are His True Followers Today' will begin when there's a concrete evidence that he existed.
Hmmmmmmmm
If your research is worthwhile you should know by now that ATHEISM began sometimes IN THE PAST, meaning you are not the first atheist and definitely you can't be the last!
So if you're seeing billions of people today claiming Christians,you ought to know that it all began sometimes IN THE PAST. Act 11:26
Thorough and efficacious researches has proven that there can never be a photocopy or counterfeit of something without the ORIGINAL somewhere!
You are a CONCRETE EVIDENCE that your ancestors once lived on this planet,you are also a CONCRETE EVIDENCE that atheism existed long before now,and no sane intellectual seeing you will doubt their existence! Romans 1:20 wink wink wink
Therefore
*the book{Bible}
*the EXISTING religious empires
*the long EXISTING festivals and holidays
All provides CONCRETE EVIDENCE for a certainty that Jesus actually existed. The question should be "can we competently correlate what the book{Bible} teaches to any existing group today?"

1 Like

Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by Maxi3k(m): 9:49am On Feb 23, 2019
Jesus Christ is now the patron saint of LGBTQ
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by Maxi3k(m): 9:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Jesus christ and jussie smollett have one thing in common, they both wanted to be attacked or killed to stay relevant
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by GreatResearcher: 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
TATIME:
Hmmmmmmmm
I've heard many atheists asserting that religious leaders are criminals as they're SMILING TO THE BANK with unrighteous riches made from FALSE stories. undecided undecided
So is there anything virtuous to distinguish you and your folks from such evil merchandise who are also feasting on the ignorance of their neighbours.
Here is the different.

I open the minds and eyes of the chumps to the truth then making money from it.

Religious leaders blind the eyes and mind of the chumps to steal from them.

Please to be honest,if you smile to the bank with money gotten from what you assume is FALSE as those guys are also doing then i think what both of you are using to make this earnings MUST BE REAL! Perhaps you're entering through the other door just as the book reveals that one of Jesus' close associates also made huge amount of money but unlike you and your religious false teachers, his own conscience couldn't allow him to SMILE TO THE BANK! Matthew 27:4,5 wink wink wink
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Here is the different.

I open the minds and eyes of the chumps to the truth then making money from it.

Whoever makes money from useful information that is already available for FREE is STEALING by trick Sir! Matthew 10:8 wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Here is the different.I open the minds and eyes of the chumps to the truth then making money from it.
But that's exactly the same thing all of you are saying.
"i am selling TRUTH,while those ones are selling LIES"
So can someone judge by the number of your customers? like saying the one having the highest number of customers is the TRUTH?
Because obviously those people are making more dolls than you do,even one of them just of recent boast of being dangerously rich!
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by GreatResearcher: 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
TATIME:
Whoever makes money from useful information that is already available for FREE is STEALING by trick Sir! Matthew 10:8 wink wink wink
Well, where I stay nothing is for free. I pay to get info. Most times I travel miles for it.
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by GreatResearcher: 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Maximus69:

But that's exactly the same thing all of you are saying.
"i am selling TRUTH,while those ones are selling LIES"
So can someone judge by the number of your customers? like saying the one having the highest number of customers is the TRUTH?
Because obviously those people are making more dolls than you do,even one of them just of recent boast of being dangerously rich!
I make money from RWW and not from the chumps like religious leaders do.
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
GreatResearcher:
I make money from RWW and not from the chumps like religious leaders do.
It all depends much on what individuals cherish Sir. So whether your RWW or their chumps the customers determines the VALUE! undecided
Re: The Cosmic Jewish Zombie called Jesus Was a gay. by LordReed(m): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
GreatResearcher:
An UNMARRIED 30-something in ancient times who NEVER had a girlfriend? Wow, definitely sounds like your average heterosexual dude.

Jesus of Nazareth was a rabbi - do you know how WEIRD it would have been to be an unmarried rabbi in his early 30s in that time and in that area? Here's the answer - EXTREMELY WEIRD. Unless, of course, you were gay and obviously couldn't be "out" with that, so you just remained a "confirmed bachelor", even though everyone else would know EXACTLY what your whole deal was.

Actually from what I have learnt, it may be quite the opposite, Jesus was one of many itinerant preachers at about that time. He probably didn't stand out much from the others.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Ridiculous Quranic "Miracles" Debunked By An Ex-muslim / Sonmvayina, Do Not Speak So Arrogantly And Foolishly. / Odumejeje Is Seen Lifting The Catholic "Blessed Sacrament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.