Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. (45258 Views)

Babatunde Omidina Baba Suwe's Burial Photos And Video / Babatunde Omidina 'Baba Suwe' Is Dead / Baba Suwe's First Son, Adesola Omidina Thanks Nigerians (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by LawrenceOnline: 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Entertainment didn't pay much during his time.

It's well with him
Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by maasoap(m): 8:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

If I bash him for being caught with cocaine now, hypocrites will say that I don't have human feelings.

No, we'll say you're misinforming the public. He was arrested and detained for many weeks by NDLEA, subjected to all sorts of inhuman treatments, yet nothing was found outside and inside him. His health started depreciating since that moment

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by Printerscanner: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

If I bash him for being caught with cocaine now, hypocrites will say that I don't have human feelings.

This one has mental problems. Baba Suwe was with NDLEA for several weeks and they got no drug out of him. No tell me, does it take more than two days to get drugs out of your brothers before they are executed like chickens in Asia?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2019
Why ndlea no pay am the fine the court ruled in his favor?
Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by CheapDataGuy: 8:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hope Wizkid and co are seeing. If u like keep smoking and drinking anyhow na u Sabi.

Get well soon sir

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
.Get well soon.
Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by Omoluabi16(m): 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2019
I wish him speedy recovery. He was very funny during my childhood days. God bless him.
Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by Evolutionany21(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nice one. Get well soon

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by Mizwisdom(f): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2019
This is why people have many children to help them in old age but I've seen far too many cases like this man's, they have many children but still rely on outsiders for help. It's time to plan for old age without emphasis on relying on ones kids to avoid disappointment
Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by kernniejay(m): 8:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
I won't mention any candidate or be partisan to any political party. But vote for someone that would *B*-ring *U*-ltimate *H*-appiness *A*-nd *R*-estore *I*-ntegrity in the country.

Any P(ATIKU)LAR Candidate Whose intention is to loot and Cause (OBI)TUARY To Our Treasury Will not Succeed In FE(BUHARI)

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by Xxxylxxx: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Derring:
USA, UK, EU and China have all endorsed Atiku.

While Niger Republic, Chad and Somalia have endorsed Buhari according to Presidential Spokesman, Femi Adesina.

Nigerians, it is now left for us to decide tomorrow who, among these countries can change our lives

We must Atikulate to bring smiles to the faces of the deprived and downtrodden
Your disease have gone this worse to extent it’s killing your brain. Get well soon ok

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by Conceptman: 8:19pm On Feb 22, 2019
these 2 men can fight for movie no be here Latin and suwe. may God heal baba sure.
Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by ollah2: 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
Derring:

While Niger Republic, Chad and Somalia have endorsed Buhari according to Presidential Spokesman, Femi Adesina.

Nigerians, it is now left for us to decide tomorrow who, among these countries can change our lives

Don't be foolish. USA, Uk, EU will endorse anybody that will be their puppet. They endorsed GEJ initially but he failed to be their puppet then they went against him to support PMB who also refused turned down that trophy. Their support is not for the lives of average Nigerians because they don't care.
Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by abbey621(m): 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
Mizwisdom:
This is why people have many children to help them in old age but I've seen far too many cases like this man's, they have many children but still rely on outsiders for help. It's time to plan for old age without emphasis on relying on ones kids to avoid disappointment

Many children that he did not take care of, it's not only about reproduction but caring enough to mold those children into successful human beings through financial, emotional and physical support.
Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by goslowgoslow(m): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
AntiWailer:
I still try to figure out somethings about his celebs.

They have the fame , make the money, spend the money and become a liability to everybody when they are sick.

They will still not learn any lesson and will keep flaunting cars on Instagram and God forbid any sickness, they scream that they were abandoned again.
You are probably referring to the new generation celeb. Baba Suwe belongs to the old generation celeb, they didn't make money, they were just famous.

4 Likes

Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by femi4: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
AntiWailer:
I still try to figure out somethings about his celebs.

They have the fame , make the money, spend the money and become a liability to everybody when they are sick.

They will still not learn any lesson and will keep flaunting cars on Instagram and God forbid any sickness, they scream that they were abandoned again.
Some sickness can turn your wealth into penury...pray you don't fall sick
Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by Awoo88: 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
So with so many movies to his credit he still could not afford to send himself to hospital??
Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by femi4: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Many trained children. If you did not train them growing up, they won't be useful to themselves, the society and you at old age
Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by luluosas(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5040641/naira-now-n184-1

Naira now N184 to $1?

Please find out.

Thank you

Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by AntiWailer: 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
goslowgoslow:

You are probably referring to the new generation celeb. Baba Suwe belongs to the old generation celeb, they didn't make money, they were just famous.

u made sense bro.
Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by Jaqenhghar: 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
He is as good as gone. Any hospital in Niggeria na just small difference between it and a morgue
Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by Addme: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
BOOMnaija:
U just av to love pa Latin.... taking almost everything upon himself.
Apart from acting almost the same role (Comedy), Mr. Latin also double as TAMPAN president.
Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by goslowgoslow(m): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
AntiWailer:

u made sense bro.
Thanks
Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by Oyeleye101(m): 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
Mehn! See Mr. Latin grin
Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by Meritocracy: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
Oblongata:
It's now so easy to get likes on nairaland

Just hit like for atiku/obi jare grin

Just keep deceiving yourself with likes online, those who will determine the winner don't know how to operate phone
Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by Imyourex(m): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

�BTW, NDLEA dealt with him but he was innocent -so it proved to be.

If our hospitals cannot handle his case, they should fly him overseas for better medical care.

After this scene, I was expecting him to release a movie called "Mo Yegbe Ti"

1 Share

Re: Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. by AgentGoat: 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2019
Derring:

Niger and co are more useful to nigeria than your UK in this election. Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man That Took Hushpuppi As His Role Model (Photo) / Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / #bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.