Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (45259 Views)

Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video) / Katung Aduwak Survived An Accident 15 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Newsmic: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ex-BBN Winner, Katung Aduwak And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

Winner of the maiden Big Brother Nigeria competition, Katung Aduwak, took to his Instagram handle to celebrate 8th wedding anniversary with his wife, Raven, on August 25 2021, IgbereTV reports.

They got married on August 25, 2013. Katung shared lovely photos of his wife and their son. He captioned the photos.

''You have given me EVERYTHING.

So excited about the REST we have laid out.

Let’s keep checking them boxes.

FOREVER AND A DAY MORE

Happy Anniversary “ACE BUNKUN”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS_IyRwLJgG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In 2006, 26-year-old Katung Aduwak won the premier edition of the Big Brother Nigeria reality TV show aired between March 5 and June 4, 2006. He hails from Zonkwa, Kaduna State.

11 Likes

Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Newsmic: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
See

1 Like

Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Newsmic: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
More

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ValCon888: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
The woman isn't fine from afar. But when you come closer you see that she's stunning.
Black girls that are fine are truly beautiful.

I'm not a Big Brother fan but that Saskay girl makes me change the channel every once in a while.

55 Likes

Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by expertman(m): 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nice
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MVLOX(m): 1:18am On Aug 26, 2021
This life cha.... Like play like play people don forget dis guy ooo.... E name no almost dey ring bell � again self.... Anyway congratulations on his Marriage Anniversary.....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by OnlineAmebo: 5:35am On Aug 26, 2021
watch Whitemoney and Queen aggressively cuddling on the bed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGgxFBRlRlg
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Doctorfitz: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2021
Katung ebuka's nightmare that year.. good to see u .

Where is Joseph, Gideon, ify and co..

12 Likes

Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by samsegs(m): 8:21am On Aug 26, 2021
So this guy is bald for life...
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by HandsomeHITLER(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2021
Impressed by the fact say no be divorce story

8 Likes

Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2021
ValCon888:
The woman isn't fine from afar. But when you come closer you see that she's stunning.
Black girls that are fine are truly beautiful.

I'm not a Big Brother fan but that Saskay girl makes me change the channel every once in a while.

Just type Happy Wedding anniversary n move on, stop saying rubbish

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by ValCon888: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2021
Onyi22:

Go and change your dirty pant and stop quoting me.

24 Likes

Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by arthurwillia(m): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Ohh na this guy dust Ebuka that year for bbnaija
Make sense

2 Likes

Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Jorue: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Daniiel: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2021
Buhari iffa catch you ... Let me not talk
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by etcme(m): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2021
Happy Wedding Anniversary, more of life goodies to you
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by jericco1(m): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2021
Happy married life
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by kenzysmith: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2021
The wife try she gather small waist
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by OnlineAmebo: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2021
F
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by NaijaFutbol: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2021
Katung!
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2021
Man’s mind is always in search of novel things. God has made the mind of man such that it gets quickly bored by getting the same experiences repeatedly again and again. Thus man is always in search of new tastes, then it may be rational, physical and intellectual. And when he does not receive it from his daily life, then his mind gets diverted or distracted from his daily schedule. Man is slave of pleasures and temptation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2021
cheesy
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Olajah81: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2021
Onyi22:

Who hurts u...
Omo ale jatijati

3 Likes

Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by naptu2: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2021

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by graphics102: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2021
cool
Continue enjoying ya life. Marriage is sweet
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Unibener: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2021
Nice
Re: Katung Aduwak And Wife Raven Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Circuitlord(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2021
Congrats to them!
Since this news doesn't concern me. Let me take this opportunity to send my deepest condolences to the Goliath's family for the loss of a mighty warrior who was murdered by a young boy with a stone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Gifty Steps Out Braless To An Event (photos) / Man That Took Hushpuppi As His Role Model (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Preaches Forgiveness, Fans Tell Her To Forgive Churchill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.