Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Exclusive Audio Tape: What Us Secretary, Mike Pompeo Told Atiku About 2019 Elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive Audio Tape: What Us Secretary, Mike Pompeo Told Atiku About 2019 Elect (383 Views)

What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / What Lamido Adamawa Told Atiku Versus What He Told Buhari / What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Audio Tape: What Us Secretary, Mike Pompeo Told Atiku About 2019 Elect by archivengr: 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
exclusively gotten details of a Phone conversation the Presidential Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar and US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo had ahead of the 2019 General Elections last week shortly before it was postponed by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC.

In an audio file gotten by PoliticsNGR, Mr Pompeo expressed the commitment of the US government to free and fair elections in Nigeria, politicsngr exclusively reported.

He said: “I wanted to call to wish you well and to let you know that the United States is looking forward to a free and fair, transparent and peaceful election process.

“We need a credible election and I am counting on the fact that you are instructing the PDP to refrain from vote-buying and intimidation and all the things that would interfere with the rights of your people and damage the credibility of the elections.”

Atiku, in response, urged Mr. Pompeo to carefully observe the Elections saying:

“I have been involved in all the transitions (in the country) since 1999 but as for this one, the greatest challenge is the credibility, transparency, and accountability (of the process).

I can assure you on our own part we will play by the rules and by the provisions of our constitution.”

The 2019 Presidential Elections are scheduled to hold tomorrow, Saturday 23rd of February 2019.

Click here to listen to full audio
Re: Exclusive Audio Tape: What Us Secretary, Mike Pompeo Told Atiku About 2019 Elect by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
As you show them the way into money rituals without killing, please be so kind to also tell them the consequences of their actions because you wouldn't be there when they're facing it. Youd have collected your money and run. I be omo baba agba . I inherited his account ( the book of juju) but I burnt them all. No money rituals without a repercussion people. Look before you leap. Work hard and pray to God for favour , He would answer you in due time. There's no short cut to wealth people. Be warned .
Re: Exclusive Audio Tape: What Us Secretary, Mike Pompeo Told Atiku About 2019 Elect by Born2Breed(f): 7:06pm On Feb 22, 2019
Bembemstically Atikulated....

(1) (Reply)

Polls:bayelsa Election Monotoring Update / 2019 Election: Two APC Chieftains Arrested With Pvcs In Benue / Agents Of Omosede Igbinedion Caught Red Handed With Over 30,000 Pvcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.