Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics (81110 Views)

Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) / Fuel Stations In Port Harcourt On Strike? / The Moment Mahmood Yakubu Announced Postponement Of 2019 Elections (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by straighttalk(m): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sai Baba
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by luluosas(m): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5040641/naira-now-n184-1

Naira now N184 to $1?

Please find out.

Thank you

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by KenOne: 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
PDP
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by JohnFrankling(m): 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
They are doing mass thumbprinting there.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by bettercreature(m): 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by TLION(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
Mean while dollar price is down

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by slivertongue: 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
A - Atiku
P - Peter
C - Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by gagewonda(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
His own security wasn't withdrawn?
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by Frankiss44(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
papiforreal:
I hail you rotimi Amaechi, the slayer of PDP and Igbos.

Slayer indeed
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by bedspread: 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
[s]
danot1030:
Sell Your Candidate
My selling point for PMB is that Abuja airport terminal has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Portharcourt International airport terminal has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Biafra Police have collected their pensions after 30 years deadlock.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to complete the 2nd Niger bridge.

My selling point for PMB is that 12 super turcano fighter jets would be delivered to Nigerian Air Force by 2020 to combat further acts of terrorism.

My selling point for PMB is that Ilorin jebba road has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos/ Ibadan expressway has reached 60% completion.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to revive Ajaokuta Steel.

My selling point for PMB is that Nigerian Police now witness increment in their salaries.

My selling point for PMB is that JAMB now remitts 5 billions naira annually, while PDP remitted less than that figure in the whole 16 years.

My selling point for PMB is that, he reduced JAMB fees to N3,500 and NECO to N4,000 respectively.

My selling point for PMB is that Abuja to Kaduna railway has been commissioned.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos to Abeokuta railway has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Mabila power plant is now visible.

My selling point for PMB is that electricity production has improved by 65%, the Mega Watt rises from 3000Mw to 7500Mw. The distribution companies' (sold by PDP to paddy-paddy) ability to do their business, is another matter.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos to Kano railway is under construction.

My selling point for PMB is that Kaduna to Abuja expressway has been rehabilitated.
And lots more...

I will vote for President Muhamadu Buhari, I will broadcast his strengths. I will defend him when assailed by bitter bigots.

He has fought Boko Haram with zeal.
He has kept a lid on the CBN vault.
He has boosted Agriculture.
He is transforming the rails.
He is keen to help the poorest.
He is not morally dissipated.
He is bold enough to focus on uncompleted projects rather than play to the gallery by starting news ones...

So I will retain my hopes.

I know humans can be fickle, so if his sins become disqualifying, I will speak out, but until then, I stand.

I will not make mountains out of mole hills. And I will not join the brigade of the nihilistic.

I don't need any lessons in critical analysis from those who think he is brain dead, who also declared him dead, two years ago and invented Jubril of Sudan.

I think I know enough of health and law to make the right call. I don't need charlatans and rabble rousers inviting me to their ungodly tutorials.

I am smart enough to know that the choice we have is not between black and white.

I have the mental rigor for subtle discriminations. So I don't need hewers of wood teaching me how to use needles and scapels.

I will criticize the President when it becomes necessary. I will not be goaded by the blind, to trash around in the darkness foisted on them by grief and bigotry.

Let those who think Atiku is not a Kleptocrat hold onto their beliefs. I consider Buhari, with all his imperfections, a better Presidential material than Atiku.

VOTE PRESIDENT MUHAMADU BUHARI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA!

*Copied*

If you are a truthful Nigerian that HATES STEALING and LOVES DEVELOPMENT, share until it gets to those who don't know.

ADD THAT HE IS DOING ROADS IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA (ESPECIALLY SOUTH EAST) THAN ALL OTHER GOVERNMENTS.

Example: Onitsha-Enugu road being dualized, Port Harcourt-Enugu Express being re-built (not patching), Owerri-Umuika Junction being dualised, Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene-Uyo-Calabar Road being worked.

2. GDP steadily gyowing

3. Inflation steadily dropping

4. Gortign Exchange rate steady

5. Fuel supply steady, despite strong push by importers/marketers for price increase

6. Foreign borrowings tied to above infrastructure

7. External Reserve ste
[/s]

HEAVY RABBLE ROUSING!
Buhari is GONE! Employ him and Cabals in your Coporation /Company

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by Evolutionany21(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
Can’t wait for tomorrow elections

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by jaxxy(m): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
Rivers is actually rough and tense so I can understand certain important people especially opposition in the state will need certain level of security. What I don’t understand is why former head of states shud have theirs withdrawn.
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by Dabobski: 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
Does he even have a house in Port Harcourt...
Hmmmm ..PH guys confirm and revert
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by sailolo: 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Amaechi has made a very big mistake by drawing people's attention to his house. He has started the fight he won't be able to end it. He has soon 4gotten that the ppl of rivers niver liked him for once even when he was a gofnor. If he messes up; after the erection morrow and army and police withdrawn from his house, those afonje will set his hill top mansion a blaze. Amaechi pipe low and save ur ass. I warn u.
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by ivandragon: 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
Buharideens with their hypocrisy.

Some of them are justifying the security around Amaechi, these same buharideens supported the removal of soldiers from OBJ, IBB & Abdulsalam...

Buharideens & hypocrisy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by lastempero: 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
post=76004665:
Is Rivers State that violent at this point in time?!
So what will happen to the masses that have no access to security such as this?!

We've been reading everyday the violent and heinous crumes going on in Rivers, never knew it is something this serious.

May God protect all good people in that state that cannot have such security details.
Choose your Governor wisely Riverians.

PEACE!

Your matter tire me.
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by NairaMaster1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
kayzat:
It's their turn let them enjoy it. PDP did more than this in 2015

OK, let him set his state on fire for a man from Katsina.

Is he contesting?
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
Ndo mr tire..... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by ipobarecriminals: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2019
sad
post=76004665:
Is Rivers State that violent at this point in time?!
So what will happen to the masses that have no access to security such as this?!

We've been reading everyday the violent and heinous crumes going on in Rivers, never knew it is something this serious.

May God protect all good people in that state that cannot have such security details.
Choose your Governor wisely Riverians.

PEACE!
lipsrsealed.We dnt trust Wicked Wike and his arsonists boys.Fear Wike

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by torino88(m): 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2019
danot1030:
Sell Your Candidate
My selling point for PMB is that Abuja airport terminal has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Portharcourt International airport terminal has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Biafra Police have collected their pensions after 30 years deadlock.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to complete the 2nd Niger bridge.

My selling point for PMB is that 12 super turcano fighter jets would be delivered to Nigerian Air Force by 2020 to combat further acts of terrorism.

My selling point for PMB is that Ilorin jebba road has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos/ Ibadan expressway has reached 60% completion.

My selling point for PMB is that fund has been released to revive Ajaokuta Steel.

My selling point for PMB is that Nigerian Police now witness increment in their salaries.

My selling point for PMB is that JAMB now remitts 5 billions naira annually, while PDP remitted less than that figure in the whole 16 years.

My selling point for PMB is that, he reduced JAMB fees to N3,500 and NECO to N4,000 respectively.

My selling point for PMB is that Abuja to Kaduna railway has been commissioned.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos to Abeokuta railway has been completed.

My selling point for PMB is that Mabila power plant is now visible.

My selling point for PMB is that electricity production has improved by 65%, the Mega Watt rises from 3000Mw to 7500Mw. The distribution companies' (sold by PDP to paddy-paddy) ability to do their business, is another matter.

My selling point for PMB is that Lagos to Kano railway is under construction.

My selling point for PMB is that Kaduna to Abuja expressway has been rehabilitated.
And lots more...

I will vote for President Muhamadu Buhari, I will broadcast his strengths. I will defend him when assailed by bitter bigots.

He has fought Boko Haram with zeal.
He has kept a lid on the CBN vault.
He has boosted Agriculture.
He is transforming the rails.
He is keen to help the poorest.
He is not morally dissipated.
He is bold enough to focus on uncompleted projects rather than play to the gallery by starting news ones...

So I will retain my hopes.

I know humans can be fickle, so if his sins become disqualifying, I will speak out, but until then, I stand.

I will not make mountains out of mole hills. And I will not join the brigade of the nihilistic.

I don't need any lessons in critical analysis from those who think he is brain dead, who also declared him dead, two years ago and invented Jubril of Sudan.

I think I know enough of health and law to make the right call. I don't need charlatans and rabble rousers inviting me to their ungodly tutorials.

I am smart enough to know that the choice we have is not between black and white.

I have the mental rigor for subtle discriminations. So I don't need hewers of wood teaching me how to use needles and scapels.

I will criticize the President when it becomes necessary. I will not be goaded by the blind, to trash around in the darkness foisted on them by grief and bigotry.

Let those who think Atiku is not a Kleptocrat hold onto their beliefs. I consider Buhari, with all his imperfections, a better Presidential material than Atiku.

VOTE PRESIDENT MUHAMADU BUHARI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA!

*Copied*

If you are a truthful Nigerian that HATES STEALING and LOVES DEVELOPMENT, share until it gets to those who don't know.

ADD THAT HE IS DOING ROADS IN SOUTHERN NIGERIA (ESPECIALLY SOUTH EAST) THAN ALL OTHER GOVERNMENTS.

Example: Onitsha-Enugu road being dualized, Port Harcourt-Enugu Express being re-built (not patching), Owerri-Umuika Junction being dualised, Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene-Uyo-Calabar Road being worked.

2. GDP steadily gyowing

3. Inflation steadily dropping

4. Gortign Exchange rate steady

5. Fuel supply steady, despite strong push by importers/marketers for price increase

6. Foreign borrowings tied to above infrastructure

7. External Reserve ste

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by michoim(m): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
And so what? What's Wike/PDP insinuating?
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by Omeokachie: 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
I thought they said they are withdrawing security details of government officials?

Oh, not APC government officials.
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by Priceless49(m): 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
WIKE did more than this in 2015 & heaven doesn't fall or have u forgotten so soon?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by peteroria1001: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Voting is going on there.
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by Wantedmiller: 9:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
sailolo:
Amaechi has made a very big mistake by drawing people's attention to his house. He has started the fight he won't be able to end it. He has soon 4gotten that the ppl of rivers niver liked him for once even when he was a gofnor. If he messes up; after the erection morrow and army and police withdrawn from his house, those afonje will set his hill top mansion a blaze. Amaechi pipe low and save ur ass. I warn u.

Mistake ni!!!!

abeg go closer...... your body go tell you

na senior man.........
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by subterfuge: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2019
I CANNOT BLAME AMAECHI. WIKE CAN KILL HIM IF HE DOES NOT SECURE HIMSELF.
WIKE WILL SUCK AMAECH'S BLOOD IF HE IS NOT CAREFUL

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by olajizz01(m): 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
kernel001:
Amaechi will have no political value after tomorrow, mark my works.

Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari

From every indication, APC doesn't stand a chance in a free and fair contest.
Continue deceiving yourself, you think na only Rivers want do election .

It will be like film trick for your face,when the result start coning in.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
They are writing election results. I can bet that.
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
vicdom:
embarassed
By this time in 2015, even the trees were chanting "SAI BABA";
In my experience in Zaria then, it was a suicide mission to put GEJ's posters in parts of the north;
the chant of CHANGE echoed louder than our national anthem.
The faith in Buhari was out of this world..... He was seen as the new Sheriff in town.
Even at the mention of his name at that material time, Nigeria was working.
Lol.... Do you remember the body language era?
And finally the true Buhari began to show... He lost the National Assembly ;
six months no ministers; he fell sick, and so weak;
became super clueless ;, NEPOTISM reigned.... 97% vs 5%, despotic;
Aisha Buhari began to lament ;
he sided with Ganduje against Kwankwaso;
he watched helplessly as herdsmen ravaged and massacred Benue people....;
Agatu got burnt;
Southern Kaduna was wiped out ;
Plateau returned to rivers of blood;
IDP camps scattered throughout the country....;
Bokoharam resurfaced even more deadly ;
our soldiers became soft target of the terrorists;
Nigeria shut down !!Baba is not aware of anything !!
In all of these negative developments, the government has an auto response to all the problems.... BLAME IT ALL ON PDP’s 16yrs.
It actually worked initially.... But it became boring and obsolete. The war on corruption song soon become exposed to Nigerians as ordinary media trial of the opposition members. Whistleblower became a history.
Money discovery in suck-away, farms, Ikoyi apartment, Balogun market, Kaduna airport, etc all became Nollywood fiction and Nigerians got tired.
Things got worse.... hunger and famine got emboldened ;
suicides became regular;
depression hits ;
recession became permanent in the land. Nigeria kept sliding down the pit.
Naira kept falling helplessly..... foodstuffs become unaffordable;
several businesses folded up;
millions of Nigerians lost their jobs;
banditry and other crimes increased .
The government kept lamenting the sixteen years of PDP.
Yet they are embracing and welcoming every PDP member to their fold. Nigerians wait patiently for the PROMISED CHANGE but they got CHANGE of PROMISE.
Decampe to APC you become a saint, but remain in PDP you are a criminal.
Boom! Godswill Akpabio made the first move to APC and he was freed and became a SAINT.
That's how Buhari and APC lost it.
The goodwill died down... the hopes were dashed and Nigerians kept yearning for a change that will change the hazardous change of Buhari and APC. Buhari and APC had their chance BUT deliberately messed it up!
Buhari is weak,old and tired.
Let us join hands together to help him retire back to his wife, children and relatives who need him the more.
Congratulations to Nigerians for surviving Buhari's terror reign. Let try someone else!
Vote Clear-sightedly !!
Vote wisely !!
God bless Nigeria!!!
The TIME is now!!!

awesome piece! succinct summary, thumbs up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft / Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.