Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics (81124 Views)

Sanwo-olu Lands In Port Harcourt On Wike's Invitation (Video) / Fuel Stations In Port Harcourt On Strike? / The Moment Mahmood Yakubu Announced Postponement Of 2019 Elections (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by budusky05(m): 11:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
kernel001:
Amaechi will have no political value after tomorrow, mark my works.

Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari

From every indication, APC doesn't stand a chance in a free and fair contest.

Ratio 4:1
Time: 11:03pm
By this time Sunday you will like INEC results.
For me it's next level.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by OkoroPeugeot(m): 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
I thought they withdrew security from politicians
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by bluecircle470: 11:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
kernel001:

Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari

Weldon sir mr works! Online warriors
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by SocialJustice: 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2019
kernel001:

Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari

Lol, does he have any value presently? That house will be covered by grass after Atiku is declared the new CEO of Nigeria. Amaechi will run away.
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by NigeriaDecides: 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
To your level of reasoning nah turn by turn? We're the real problem not the leaders smh

kayzat:
It's their turn let them enjoy it. PDP did more than this in 2015
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by enemyofprogress: 12:04am On Feb 23, 2019
Useless government, useless country

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by GentleMoney: 12:06am On Feb 23, 2019
hisgrace090:
This is February 2019, may God protect us.
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by bisiswag(f): 3:43am On Feb 23, 2019
vicdom:
embarassed
By this time in 2015, even the trees were chanting "SAI BABA";
In my experience in Zaria then, it was a suicide mission to put GEJ's posters in parts of the north;
the chant of CHANGE echoed louder than our national anthem.
The faith in Buhari was out of this world..... He was seen as the new Sheriff in town.
Even at the mention of his name at that material time, Nigeria was working.
Lol.... Do you remember the body language era?
And finally the true Buhari began to show... He lost the National Assembly ;
six months no ministers; he fell sick, and so weak;
became super clueless ;, NEPOTISM reigned.... 97% vs 5%, despotic;
Aisha Buhari began to lament ;
he sided with Ganduje against Kwankwaso;
he watched helplessly as herdsmen ravaged and massacred Benue people....;
Agatu got burnt;
Southern Kaduna was wiped out ;
Plateau returned to rivers of blood;
IDP camps scattered throughout the country....;
Bokoharam resurfaced even more deadly ;
our soldiers became soft target of the terrorists;
Nigeria shut down !!Baba is not aware of anything !!
In all of these negative developments, the government has an auto response to all the problems.... BLAME IT ALL ON PDP’s 16yrs.
It actually worked initially.... But it became boring and obsolete. The war on corruption song soon become exposed to Nigerians as ordinary media trial of the opposition members. Whistleblower became a history.
Money discovery in suck-away, farms, Ikoyi apartment, Balogun market, Kaduna airport, etc all became Nollywood fiction and Nigerians got tired.
Things got worse.... hunger and famine got emboldened ;
suicides became regular;
depression hits ;
recession became permanent in the land. Nigeria kept sliding down the pit.
Naira kept falling helplessly..... foodstuffs become unaffordable;
several businesses folded up;
millions of Nigerians lost their jobs;
banditry and other crimes increased .
The government kept lamenting the sixteen years of PDP.
Yet they are embracing and welcoming every PDP member to their fold. Nigerians wait patiently for the PROMISED CHANGE but they got CHANGE of PROMISE.
Decampe to APC you become a saint, but remain in PDP you are a criminal.
Boom! Godswill Akpabio made the first move to APC and he was freed and became a SAINT.
That's how Buhari and APC lost it.
The goodwill died down... the hopes were dashed and Nigerians kept yearning for a change that will change the hazardous change of Buhari and APC. Buhari and APC had their chance BUT deliberately messed it up!
Buhari is weak,old and tired.
Let us join hands together to help him retire back to his wife, children and relatives who need him the more.
Congratulations to Nigerians for surviving Buhari's terror reign. Let try someone else!
Vote Clear-sightedly !!
Vote wisely !!
God bless Nigeria!!!
The TIME is now!!!
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by kayzat: 6:40am On Feb 23, 2019
solidstormy86:

Why they remove soldiers from the past head of states. So Amaechi is bigger than formal head of states. There was a nation

For the same reason many of Amaechi's security were removed in 2015 while wike was given the free hand to do as he like. It is pay back time and karma is at work

1 Like

Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by SlimBaron: 6:47am On Feb 23, 2019
BoneBlogger:
Reports have it that the Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi's residence in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state, has been on lock-down due to the tight security presence.

A Facebook user who did a live video while passing near the former Rivers governor's residence - criticized the federal government for allowing such number of security agents including the police and army to be guarding one house ahead of the elections tomorrow.

This is coming as Rivers communities drawn from three major ethnic groups of the state such as the Ikwerre, Etche and Orashi region called on President Muhammadu Buhari to call Amaechi to order.

Speaking on behalf of the groups, a former Governor of the state, Sir Celestine Omehia said the briefing had become necessary in view of the rising degree of tension, hostility and violence as the rescheduled 2019 general elections approached.

He alleged that “the unending atmosphere of hostility been foisted by the unholy relationship between the APC and the security agencies has become a major source of worry, threatening peace and communal tranquility.”

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/amaechi-house-in-port-harcourt-on-lockdown-by-security-men-ahead-of-elections-photos.html
What manner of fucking phone is this that couldn't take a still image? Is it a SAGEM?
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by nrexzy: 7:37am On Feb 23, 2019
kernel001:

One thing you don't play with, is the fact that these are Nigerians voting online.
During Jonathan's tenure, his fans didn't think these opinion polls mattered.

My brother they don't matter all that matters is that thumb on the ballot paper...
The online vote is simple for analysis and the online vote
Wouldn't happen in nairaland
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by kernel001: 7:42am On Feb 23, 2019
nrexzy:

My brother they don't matter all that matters is that thumb on the ballot paper...
The online vote is simple for analysis and the online vote
Wouldn't happen in nairaland

These people are Nigerians, this represents the deep feeling of Majority of the Southern and these people will influence members of their families as well as friends.

When last did you hear, Sai Baba?
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by Miebaka22(m): 8:23am On Feb 23, 2019
BoneBlogger:
Reports have it that the Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi's residence in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state, has been on lock-down due to the tight security presence.

A Facebook user who did a live video while passing near the former Rivers governor's residence - criticized the federal government for allowing such number of security agents including the police and army to be guarding one house ahead of the elections tomorrow.

This is coming as Rivers communities drawn from three major ethnic groups of the state such as the Ikwerre, Etche and Orashi region called on President Muhammadu Buhari to call Amaechi to order.

Speaking on behalf of the groups, a former Governor of the state, Sir Celestine Omehia said the briefing had become necessary in view of the rising degree of tension, hostility and violence as the rescheduled 2019 general elections approached.

He alleged that “the unending atmosphere of hostility been foisted by the unholy relationship between the APC and the security agencies has become a major source of worry, threatening peace and communal tranquility.”

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/amaechi-house-in-port-harcourt-on-lockdown-by-security-men-ahead-of-elections-photos.html
I thought Ameachi said he don't have an House.
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by segunjoe: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2019
[In your own mindquote author=kernel001 post=76004602]Amaechi will have no political value after tomorrow, mark my works.

Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari

Time: 11:03pm[/quote]
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by bedspread: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2019
Merbon:

How can I send a chilled bottle of Star lager bear to you, because you just made my day.
Alcohol is not for Me Bro..
Some Good Fruit Wine will be Fine
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by Carlyscales: 12:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
kayzat:
It's their turn let them enjoy it. PDP did more than this in 2015
Then y did u vote to change this exact shenanigans in 2015
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by lagosrd: 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
kayzat:

Look at Atiku azzlicker preaching about meaningful life? Is it not your evil pdp that brought us to this sorry state?

What is currently happening in rivers and to other pdp leaders is karma at work and I can assure you this is just the beginning

You're a scumbag and a bigot. Use your brain. Atikulatuvely has nothing to loose his life and that of his children is well protected and insured, yours is hanging in the balance with no direction. But you may wish to quote me again. I am not one of your kind you need to see psycho fast.
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by lagosrd: 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2019
kayzat:

Look at Atiku azzlicker preaching about meaningful life? Is it not your evil pdp that brought us to this sorry state?

What is currently happening in rivers and to other pdp leaders is karma at work and I can assure you this is just the beginning

You need care and you're sick to your bones.
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by Yeecar(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
kernel001:

Like for Atiku
Share for Buhari

Internet analyst!
Internet, never forgets.
Re: Amaechi's House In Port-Harcourt On Security Lock Down Ahead Of Elections. Pics by kernel001: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Yeecar:

Internet analyst!
Internet, never forgets.

I know you just want to take a line of my word, and make a meal out of it.

I'm objective, check another post from me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Repentant’ Boko Haram Members Arrive Maiduguri From Niger In Military Aircraft / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.