Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? (46454 Views)

Gbadegbo Vivour Rhodes Wins Lagos LP Guber Candidate Ticket / David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For / Oluranti Adebule Beats Obanikoro, Wins Lagos West APC Senate Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by stevups(m): 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2019
Congrats to Mr PMB in advance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by sapele914(m): 12:05am On Feb 23, 2019
OmoOshodi:
My area here in Oshodi is secretly Atikulated....

Whisper:Mind you we are going to collect APC money

This hunger is too much
so pdp will provide more for you in Lagos State?No wonder you are still living in Oshodi. Lazy man go and look for work and stop cultism.

1 Like

Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Fcbets: 12:16am On Feb 23, 2019
See prove below

Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Gabriel004: 12:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Excaperx:
Atiku

Over 40% of registered voters are igbos no wonder Lagos election is always divided.
Tomorrow will tell
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Gabriel004: 12:26am On Feb 23, 2019
Anambralstson:

Atiku will win Lag for sure
Ok
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Shadymurphy: 2:29am On Feb 23, 2019
And you are voting based on what? Is Atiku better than Kingsley. Yet the whole of south east queued behind him. When the west queued behind a Fulani some years back, they were called Fulani as kickers. What's the south east now?

emmykk:
Lagos is 50-50

Tommorro the vote President buhari will get will show the number of foolish people still living in Nigeria. We as a people can't really pin point or pick a reason any why south west will be re-enforcing failure.

The leading light in the south west like Obj and wole Soyinka have said it all.

I know had atiku pick a south western no Yoruba will choose buhari over atiku, but they are voting act of ethnic bias

1 Like

Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Chukzy44(m): 2:51am On Feb 23, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Who asked for this epistle?
And who made you a judge
Over his write up?
Hm?
Ahhh....
Of course what more
can we expect from a follower
Whose leader and head is
A DICTACTOR
But nepotism,and lawlessness...
@it's peak...
Only a man whose having a severe
symptoms of grandeur
And the after effects
of oshogbo weed
Mixed with Cameroon pepper
Would still seek the reelection
Of the gworo chewing
and cownu sipping failure
TUFIAKWA
SONS OF ANARCHY...
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Nobody: 2:53am On Feb 23, 2019
Excaperx:
Atiku

Over 40% of registered voters are igbos no wonder Lagos election is always divided.

STALE......
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 23, 2019
MANNAPPQGRILLS:
PDP will win lag and tinubu will dance naked las las grin

Only one .........GRILLS we know, who are you?
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 23, 2019
Dollabiz:

if they dont.rig atiku will win lagos all ibos got his back

When did igbos 5% start deciding fate of Nigeria's elections?

Igbos dis igbos that yet almighty Ojukwu had just 1.2million votes in 2003 elections while Buhari had 12.7million votes in the same 2003 elections.

In conclusion, Igbos are highly insignificant in deciding elections in Nigeria.

PVC collection statistics for this election self, Igbos are the least with about 86%. Na so una wan take influence elections?

1 Like

Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by abujaafar18: 3:45am On Feb 23, 2019
Igbos are the most useless tribe in Nigeria.
They stink with hate.
They will gnash their teeth once at the end of this election and they would remain backward forever.

1 Like

Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by abujaafar18: 3:49am On Feb 23, 2019
couragemurphy:

When did igbos 5% start deciding fate of Nigeria's elections?

Igbos dis igbos that yet almighty Ojukwu had just 1.2million votes in 2003 elections while Buhari had 12.7million votes in the same 2003 elections.

In conclusion, Igbos are highly insignificant in deciding elections in Nigeria.

PVC collection statistics for this election self, Igbos are the least with about 86%. Na so una wan take influence elections?
Imagine these people refused to support Ojukwu and they are busy adopting people from other regions as their brothers, from Jona now to Atiku.
Who cursed these people?
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 23, 2019
abujaafar18:
Imagine these people refused to support Ojukwu and they are busy adopting people from other regions as their brothers, from Jona now to Atiku.
Who cursed these people?

Dont mind them. Just online chest beaters and noise makers
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by bakila: 4:02am On Feb 23, 2019
victor8269:
Epe- Buhari wide margin
Ojo- Atiku wide margin
Surulere- Atiku margin
Agege- Atiku wide margin
Alimosho- Buhari, very very close
Badagry- Atiku, close
Eti-Osa: Atiku, close
Ibeju Lekki - Buhari very very close
Ikeja: 50/50
Ikorodu: Buhari
Lagos Island : Buhari wide
Lagos Mainland : Atiku wide
Munshin: Atiku
Oshodi: Atiku
Isolo: 50/50
Shomolu: Buhari close
Total : Atiku 54%, Buhari 46%. Please don't quote me after tomorrow, give God the glory
Quoting you so I can reference, a more advanced analysis.
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Myde4naija(m): 4:31am On Feb 23, 2019
BuhariLooter:
NNPC must be privatized.
Atiku means well for Nigerians..
Corruption wants to fight back..But we say No!The Primary Responsibility of a Government is to Protect lives and property.
It seems the primary Responsibility of President Muhammad Buhari is to Protect Corruption. Nothing Else!
Days ago, Hundreds of People were Reportedly to be killed in a town called Gudubari in Northeast Nigeria. It was also Reported that the Terrorist have Taken Over the Town; yet Not a Single Word From The President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces , On twitter or Wherever.. But a Thread Was Done to Defend The Chief of Staff (COS) to the President Who was Accused of Corruption..
That is all that Matters to the Federal Government.
no sane person will be against privatisation of any kind but.........

Only insane persons will support privatisation by atifku.
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Kislly: 4:47am On Feb 23, 2019
I have problems with a lot of my earrings turning the area around my holes green. These have yet to do so and I have been wearing them daily for about a month now! They're very durable and have not chipped! I wear them in the shower, too, which is usually when I start to notice my ears turning green, but so far no green!
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by samlake(m): 5:00am On Feb 23, 2019
With the arrival of the bullion vans, we know where the votes are going...
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Friday099: 5:09am On Feb 23, 2019
[sup][/sup]
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by goslowgoslow(m): 5:33am On Feb 23, 2019
Chukzy44:

And who made you a judge
Over his write up?
Hm?
Ahhh....
Of course what more
can we expect from a follower
Whose leader and head is
A DICTACTOR
But nepotism,and lawlessness...
@it's peak...
Only a man whose having a severe
symptoms of grandeur
And the after effects
of oshogbo weed
Mixed with Cameroon pepper
Would still seek the reelection
Of the gworo chewing
and cownu sipping failure
TUFIAKWA
SONS OF ANARCHY...
And what is your business if I comment about his write up? You son of a bitch? Do I have to like the person you like? If I choose Buhari it is my choice that is why it is called Democracy. If Buhari is re elected people like you will die if hypertension. Your high blood pressure drugs are loading. You disrespectful and disgusting fellow. Drinking Panadol for another person headache.
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by papascode: 6:19am On Feb 23, 2019
netpro:
Buhari will win Lagos comfortably. APC has a very solid structure in Lagos.

55-65% for President Buhari.

That structure is only for governorship people are tired of hunger my friend

1 Like

Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by buzzcypha(m): 6:43am On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=BuhariLooter post=76005653]NNPC must be privatized.
Atiku means well for Nigerians..
Corruption wants to fight back..But we say No!The Primary Responsibility of a Government is to Protect lives and property.
It seems the primary Responsibility of President Muhammad Buhari is to Protect Corruption. Nothing Else!
Days ago, Hundreds of People were Reportedly to be killed in a town called Gudubari in Northeast Nigeria. It was also Reported that the Terrorist have Taken Over the Town; yet Not a Single Word From The President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces , On twitter or Wherever.. But a Thread Was Done to Defend The Chief of Staff (COS) to the President Who was Accused of Corruption..
That is all that Matters to the Federal Government.[/quote
Bros finish am naaaaa

Corruption and cow
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by nameo: 6:50am On Feb 23, 2019
abujaafar18:
Igbos are the most useless tribe in Nigeria.
They stink with hate.
They will gnash their teeth once at the end of this election and they would remain backward forever.

You are most likely a northerner and yet you call Igbos backward?

That is very interesting
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by jaxxy(m): 7:00am On Feb 23, 2019
martineverest:
I don't see PDP wining south west states

U will be shocked I promise u. Atiku will win clearly.
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by bkool7(m): 7:07am On Feb 23, 2019
emmykk:
Lagos is 50-50

Tommorro the vote President buhari will get will show the number of foolish people still living in Nigeria. We as a people can't really pin point or pick a reason any why south west will be re-enforcing failure.

The leading light in the south west like Obj and wole Soyinka have said it all.

I know had atiku pick a south western no Yoruba will choose buhari over atiku, but they are voting act of ethnic bias

Nothing good can come out of PDP

You ppl are just deceiving yourselves
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Kislly: 7:14am On Feb 23, 2019
very elegant elevator shoes. i bought these for my brother. He is usually a 9.5 but I bought these 10.5 because I noticed the front was narrow. He said they fit just right. I don't know if the material will widen once it has been worn, but as of now, they look pretty nice.
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Jaideyone(m): 7:40am On Feb 23, 2019
Excaperx:
Atiku

I wonder where you clowns get your bogus figures from.

actually 90% of Lagos are Igbos

smh
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Massdamm(m): 7:47am On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=torino88 post=76008437][/quote]lol wetin I do you my brother
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Bennycollins: 7:53am On Feb 23, 2019
And you are living in London or where? Silly as usual.
sapele914:
so pdp will provide more for you in Lagos State?No wonder you are still living in Oshodi. Lazy man go and look for work and stop cultism.
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Dannyhajo(m): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2019
PDP is going to win flat in ondo state osun state and oyo state
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Dannyhajo(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=bkool7 post=76015920]

Nothing good can come out of PDP

You ppl are just deceiving yourselves

The best zone for PDP to field there vp slot is still soutS east yoruba has nothing to offer pdP south south and south east are a very formidable forces for PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Decorates 3 Injured Soldiers With Purple Heart Medal (Photos) / Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge: Is This The End Of This Masterpice? / Atiku Fails To Defeat Buhari In Any Of 34 Kano LGAs So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.