Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,154 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? (46677 Views)

Gbadegbo Vivour Rhodes Wins Lagos LP Guber Candidate Ticket / David Abioye Lists Qualities Of A Pesidential Candidate That Should Be Voted For / Oluranti Adebule Beats Obanikoro, Wins Lagos West APC Senate Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Tundeobama(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2019
Ubenedictus:
yes dear I have.

You guys are forgetting that Lagos has the highest level of educated voters and a large number of people in Lagos aren't from Lagos.

The large number of people voting Atiku on internet polls are voting in Lagos, the vibe isn't very pro-buhari and with the large number of Ibos there, I don't think buhari will win there tomorrow, if he makes it, it will be a very slim magin.

Of course you are free to disagree

Why is it that igbos like quoting lies on Internet that's how you fabricated ekiti and osun election.if igbos hv 40percent voters dey should be governor now..Quote me by this time tomorrow u will be shouting biafra or u die.no tribe take una serious
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Chukzy44(m): 9:09am On Feb 23, 2019
goslowgoslow:

And what is your business if I comment about his write up? You son of a bitch? Do I have to like the person you like? If I choose Buhari it is my choice that is why it is called Democracy. If Buhari is re elected people like you will die if hypertension. Your high blood pressure drugs are loading. You disrespectful and disgusting fellow. Drinking Panadol for another person headache.
First of all, don't need to
exchange words with
A t*wat like you...
As is has shown how myopic
and an imbec**le you are..
this is a social media
Where everyone is accountable
For his /her own words and therefore
Should be ready to to bear the responsibility
I do not need to have a business
With you before saying what I have too
as firstly it wasn't ur business quoting the other dude,secondly,it should be noted that I never asked or forced you to like whom I liked, and as such you shouldn't by any chance too...
finally you've shown to be senseless just like your
Father and master
By evenly resorting to insults,but of course that's
A trait only exhibited by...
The sons of anarchy, of which you are one.
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Toay(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2019
Buhari; for sure
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:06am On Feb 23, 2019
Excaperx:
Atiku

Over 40% of registered voters are igbos no wonder Lagos election is always divided.
Don't worry the time is coming that igbo won't decide who to govern us in our space anyone
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Ubenedictus:
I believe atiku will win lagos by a slim magin but apc will still win the governorship position
In your dream abi?
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2019
emmykk:
Lagos is 50-50

Tommorro the vote President buhari will get will show the number of foolish people still living in Nigeria. We as a people can't really pin point or pick a reason any why south west will be re-enforcing failure.

The leading light in the south west like Obj and wole Soyinka have said it all.

I know had atiku pick a south western no Yoruba will choose buhari over atiku, but they are voting act of ethnic bias
Before nko is Igbo not voting their own?
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by goslowgoslow(m): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2019
Chukzy44:

First of all, don't need to
exchange words with
A t*wat like you...
As is has shown how myopic
and an imbec**le you are..
this is a social media
Where everyone is accountable
For his /her own words and therefore
Should be ready to to bear the responsibility
I do not need to have a business
With you before saying what I have too
as firstly it wasn't ur business quoting the other dude,secondly,it should be noted that I never asked or forced you to like whom I liked, and as such you shouldn't by any chance too...
finally you've shown to be senseless just like your
Father and master
By evenly resorting to insults,but of course that's
A trait only exhibited by...
The sons of anarchy, of which you are one.

Thrash!! Continue ranting next time don't mention me. You started the insult so you deserved to be insulted. Ordinary street urching like you.
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Vingreat(m): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2019
Atiku for Nigeria............... Lets get the country working again
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Chukzy44(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Thrash!! Continue ranting next time don't me. You started the insult so you deserved to be insulted. Ordinary street urching like you.
You are a brainless gay
A demented bastard
and a direct iniquity of a chalet house
You are the ranting dog
And the slowpoke who cannot comprehend
Simple knowledge
Quote me again and you will die like ur father
Son of a opebi olosho....
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by goslowgoslow(m): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2019
Chukzy44:

You are a brainless gay
A demented bastard
and a direct iniquity of a chalet house
You are the ranting dog
And the slowpoke who cannot comprehend
Simple knowledge
Quote me again and you will die like ur father
Son of a opebi olosho....
See this demented fool!! Hahaha you are in pains. Your case has gone beyond doctors, pele mad man. Who will now cure you of this psychiatric problem? Chai you are doomed..........You will die on another person problem, the person I quoted is resting but you are here fooling your self. I am not surprised your up bringing must be very bad, I bet you grew up in a slum, poverty has reset your brain. People like you lack parental directions....your mama na olosho your papa na drunk so what is left of you. You need a psychiatrist as soon as possible. Oloriburuku, omo at ale, akindanidani.
Re: 2019: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos State Tomorrow? by Ubenedictus(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tundeobama:

Why is it that igbos like quoting lies on Internet that's how you fabricated ekiti and osun election.if igbos hv 40percent voters dey should be governor now..Quote me by this time tomorrow u will be shouting biafra or u die.no tribe take una serious
I dont know why you are tribalising the post.
i am not Ibo or Biafran.

It seem tugs have alread unleashed violence in ibo areas in lagos, so i have nothing to say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Chairman Admits Commission Contractor Is APC Senatorial Candidate / Senator Orji Kalu Constructing Roads In His Constituency (Photos) / Prince Charles Meets Doctors Working In Maiduguri (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.