Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,387 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Spotted With N1.3M Bag - Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Spotted With N1.3M Bag - Pic (5182 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Buhari Reappoints Media Aide Bashir Ahmad Who Lost APC Reps Primary / Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Using Bots To Attack PDP Members On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Spotted With N1.3M Bag - Pic by Hisduchess(f): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2019
nwabobo:

That warning sign there shows the site is fake and likely a fraudulent one.

I like you. you cut out as an intelligent person, which is kinda rare to see these days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Spotted With N1.3M Bag - Pic by nwabobo: 10:31am On Feb 23, 2019
Hisduchess:

I like you. you cut out as an intelligent person, which is kinda rare to see these days.

Nne dalụ, ndị Anambra and intelligence dị ka 5&6.

Which part of Anambra are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Re: Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Spotted With N1.3M Bag - Pic by Hisduchess(f): 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
nwabobo:

Nne dalụ, ndị Anambra and intelligence dị ka 5&6.
Which part of Anambra are you from if you don't mind me asking?
that's sooo true.Ndi anambra are often intelligent people. am from idemili-north

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Spotted With N1.3M Bag - Pic by MrCork: 12:45am On Nov 05, 2019
Hisduchess:

that's sooo true.Ndi anambra are often intelligent people. am from idemili-north

..how much nah?..
.let's discuss.
I want some I beg
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Spotted With N1.3M Bag - Pic by Hisduchess(f): 12:48am On Nov 05, 2019
MrCork:

..how much nah?..
.let's discuss.
I want some I beg
cheesy

Stop following me upandan.pant rope you ain't seeing(no offense)
Re: Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Spotted With N1.3M Bag - Pic by NGpatriot: 12:54am On Nov 05, 2019
Ode jobless busybody, 2 different bags.

Must be blind or just hopelessly bored jobless.
Re: Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Spotted With N1.3M Bag - Pic by SarkinYarki: 2:00am On Nov 05, 2019
rusher14:
Or under 400 dollars.

Stop showing knock off bags here ..so you can't see Bashirs own is an original .
Re: Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Spotted With N1.3M Bag - Pic by SarkinYarki: 2:03am On Nov 05, 2019
Kagawa10:
The receipt or I don't believe it. There are many counterfeit products out there.

So you can't see that's an original Louis Vuitton
Re: Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Spotted With N1.3M Bag - Pic by NGpatriot: 2:24am On Nov 05, 2019
OP is very blind for comparing 2 different bags and insinuation that they are the same and same cost.

Re: Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Spotted With N1.3M Bag - Pic by SarkinYarki: 2:57am On Nov 05, 2019
NGpatriot:
OP is very blind for comparing 2 different bags and insinuation that they are the same and same cost.

What's your point you this spinner ? Are u saying the roll handle is longer in one ? Are you not aware it can be pulled up ? That's the original Bashir is carry you can see the red patch there and the quality of the seams
Re: Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Spotted With N1.3M Bag - Pic by NGpatriot: 4:11am On Nov 05, 2019
SarkinYarki:

What's your point you this spinner ? Are u saying the roll handle is longer in one ? Are you not aware it can be pulled up ? That's the original Bashir is carry you can see the red patch there and the quality of the seams

You are blind as a bat, the bags are not in the same color and the handles are different, one is yellow and the other is not.

This is original LV roll-on luggage, the handle is not yellow...

You, jobless people, need to find something better to do..

Re: Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Spotted With N1.3M Bag - Pic by amaechi1: 5:49am On Nov 05, 2019
This bag is as old as 2019 election. Leave matter.
Re: Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Spotted With N1.3M Bag - Pic by MrCork: 8:03am On Nov 05, 2019
Hisduchess:

Stop following me upandan.pant rope you ain't seeing(no offense)

...follow were?..U fine ?... goat!!
..anyways how much for 2 round wit u includin kiss & hug jorr??
undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Confirms Re-Appointment Of Umar Danbatta As NCC Vice-Chairman / Revolution Have Started, Okowa, Tinubu Disgraced Today+(video / Salary Breakdown For President, Vice President, Senators And Others!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.