Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams (36226 Views)

Cash Policy Hypocrisy: The 10 Times El-rufai Flagrantly Disboyed Court Orders / Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated / Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by mistyebby(f): 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
abbey621:

Another deflection, you don't want equity, you want control! I'm not debating with you that Igbos are peaceful, I mean peaceful people are those who blow up pipelines, threaten the federal government and shout marginalization until one of their brothers or sisters gets power then all is well....I mean peaceful people are those who claim Northerners are terrorists yet jump like bingo when a Northerner dangles a bone in front of them. Peaceful people are those that can't decide whether to break apart from a country or continuing holding out hope for an Igbo presidency......Peaceful people like mama peace looting the treasury with her husband yet failing to actually help the Igbo cause.......Come to think of it, "peaceful people" sure likes to call another man's land their own while abandoning their ancestrial land? I have two peaceful people as tenant owing house rents and refusing to pack out, yea these peaceful people are something else grin grin grin

Please where is your state of origin?
Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by abbey621(m): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
mistyebby:

Please where is your state of origin?

I'm a Lagosian, father is Yoruba, mother is Edo.
Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by akdjr(m): 8:41am On Feb 26, 2019
Has god answer your prayer that Buhari will lose?
mistyebby:

Just shut up. Your kinds are the problem we have in this country.

You people don't mean well for this Nation. Like you are not hearing the plights of the average Nigerian.

Its not like we care who leads, we just want equity!!! This oil doesn't come from the North, if they had oil Nigeria would have been history.

Buhari will leave that sit. He will go. Nigerians have prayed. And until the Northerners stop that superior attitude they have, they might not rule us again. Instead we divide.
Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by akdjr(m): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2019
Bros hope your are fine? Just checking on you that announcement of results is still ongoing. quote author=mistyebby post=76010287]

Just shut up. By Wednesday, ppl like you should get ready to hang yourselves.[/quote]
Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by mistyebby(f): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2019
akdjr:
Bros hope your are fine? Just checking on you that announcement of results is still ongoing. quote author=mistyebby post=76010287]

Big head cheesy Nonsense and ingredient of Apc

Just shut up. By Wednesday, ppl like you should get ready to hang yourselves.
Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by akdjr(m): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2019
[thanks bro I wish I can add extra to this my big head. quote author=mistyebby post=76136807][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanusi Wanted To Leave All His Belongings To Successor – Falaki / Wike: I Am Happy Makinde was One Of Those Who Actualised Southern Presidency / Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.