Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams (36181 Views)

Cash Policy Hypocrisy: The 10 Times El-rufai Flagrantly Disboyed Court Orders / Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated / Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by mistyebby(f): 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
akdjr:
This is the worst PDP chairman in history.

Just shut up. Your kinds are the problem we have in this country.

You people don't mean well for this Nation. Like you are not hearing the plights of the average Nigerian.

Its not like we care who leads, we just want equity!!! This oil doesn't come from the North, if they had oil Nigeria would have been history.

Buhari will leave that sit. He will go. Nigerians have prayed. And until the Northerners stop that superior attitude they have, they might not rule us again. Instead we divide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

nkita racha anu gi dia. Anuofia

I know you are one of these ipob piglet....
... wishing breadwinner of families dead....

Your own breadwinner will go first

Eediot

1 Like

Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 22, 2019
Hedonisst:

Shut up. Everything about you stinks.
Thanks! May God continue to bless you!

1 Like

Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by abbey621(m): 11:15pm On Feb 22, 2019
mistyebby:

You people don't mean well for this Nation. Like you are not hearing the plights of the average Nigerian.

Its not like we care who leads, we just want equity!!! This oil doesn't come from the North, if they had oil Nigeria would have been history.

Buhari will leave that sit. He will go. Nigerians have prayed. And until the Northerners stop that superior attitude they have, they might not rule us again. Instead we divide.

Did you have equity under GEJ or was GEJ a Northerner?

Did Atiku recently denounce the North and pledge allegiance to the South?

Funny people, una eyes go clear soon!

2 Likes

Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
I reserve my comments: Tomorrow is the day left wing pigs will hang themselves as a final solution!

**Atiku Akachukwu Abubakar is the president-elect!**
And, they'll be like eeeeeeeh!

Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by Dollabiz: 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
oh

1 Like

Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by Queseda: 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
You just need the support of SE to lose any election in this country. Consciously or subconsciously, they have hijacked the candidacy of Atiku(like they did to GEJ) and in their usual manner have started throwing tantrums and abusing everyone with dissenting opinions. Being the religious bigots that they are, they have made Alh Atiku a Christian candidate vs Buhari, a Muslim candidate, you wonder why you hardly see many Muslims on the side of Atiku, it's because these people have hijacked the candidacy of Atiku to the extent that Atiku now looks like a Christian candidate.
They have also given it a regional/tribal dimension as though Atiku is a candidate from the South vs a Buhari of the North.
It will take a massive rigging and compromisation of INEC security system for Atiku to win this election

2 Likes

Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
ceeceeco:

No sensible citizen with a sane mind & clear conscience that has great love for his/her country, and also want the progress of his/her country will ever wish for an illiterate to be the president of his/her country. Not at all. How can a blind man lead in a place where they have many people with vision, or are we all blind? As for me, I can never accept an illiterate as a president. Never. Nigeria has no president, the last one they had was back in 2015.

Hope you know where the lagoon is? Pls don't waste time.
Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by TheStarsAlign: 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
post=76008350:
No long thing Mr Second Position......

Lol@ Secondus being a First Class Mumu.
You think its only you that knows how to talk abi? Your eyes will soon clear. #yourmumuneverdo
Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
The degree of desperation exhibited by these politicians is a clear indication that nothing good can come out of them.
They are obviously interested in Nigeria (an investment), not Nigerians.
It nauseate me when I read or hear how people declare their support for these politicians,
or how one political glutton determines who thousands of people vote for; I don't think such people deserve to be called human.
These political dogs and their senseless owners should desist from raising false dusts; for the sake of the brainless.
They care less about who die and who remain, all they want is power, power and power.

Vote for whoever you think is appropriate.
I don't think someone old enough to vote needs to be told who to vote for.
Remember that, those good for nothing buffons will disappear once wahala burst.
use your senses a beg
Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by YakubuA: 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
Second us wait until after the election so that you can rant with reason.

Sai Baba till 2023 in shaa Allah
Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by Fdbets: 12:11am On Feb 23, 2019
See prove below

Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by richie240: 12:13am On Feb 23, 2019
Queseda:
You just need the support of SE to lose any election in this country. Consciously or subconsciously, they have hijacked the candidacy of Atiku(like they did to GEJ) and in their usual manner have started throwing tantrums and abusing everyone with dissenting opinions. Being the religious bigots that they are, they have made Alh Atiku a Christian candidate vs Buhari, a Muslim candidate, you wonder why you hardly see many Muslims on the side of Atiku, it's because these people have hijacked the candidacy of Atiku to the extent that Atiku now looks like a Christian candidate.
They have also given it a regional/tribal dimension as though Atiku is a candidate from the South vs a Buhari of the North.
It will take a massive rigging and compromisation of INEC security system for Atiku to win this election
This can't be better said.
The only reason they support a (to borrow their cliché) "gworo chewing, kunu drinking fooolani" is because of obi. Even if PDP wins, (GOD FORBID), Atiku's life is not safe as they'll do whatever it takes, either by hook or crook means, to get the presidential position.

Atiku is just a smokescreen for d biafran dream. By this time next week, ds same 'nigerians' will fill d airwaves with d shout of Biafra or death once more!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by BigBashiru: 12:21am On Feb 23, 2019
ceeceeco:

No sensible citizen with a sane mind & clear conscience that has great love for his/her country, and also want the progress of his/her country will ever wish for an illiterate to be the president of his/her country. Not at all. How can a blind man lead in a place where they have many people with vision, or are we all blind? As for me, I can never accept an illiterate as a president. Never. Nigeria has no president, the last one they had was back in 2015.

APC is a demonic party - broom is a symbol of witchcraft - they dress like witches during their rallies and people die during every rally. Their flag with a broom also beams witchcraft energy. Thats why people blindly follow APC because most of them dont have strong faith and have become bewitched.

1 Like

Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by mriyesecnerwal(m): 12:22am On Feb 23, 2019
YakubuA:
Second us wait until after the election so that you can rant with reason.

Sai Baba till 2023 in shaa Allah

How is your brain thinking buhari should just continue abeg?
Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by Benlag: 12:46am On Feb 23, 2019
post=76008350:
No long thing Mr Second Position......

Lol@ Secondus being a First Class Mumu.

I swear.. The guy has no place being in such position. Zero political tactics but na expect in chanting war war as if doing that will make the opposition change the position.
Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by midonath(m): 1:58am On Feb 23, 2019
femo122:
cheesy sai atiku...

SAI BUHARI.. Atiku DON BAFF? MAKE E PARK WELLA. NA BUHARI DEY ON BOARD NOW. ATIKU CANNOT MANIPULATE 2019 GENERAL ELECTIONS D WAY HE MANIPULATED NPA TO INTEL LOGISTIC
Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by Adj91: 2:53am On Feb 23, 2019
THEY ARE ONLY TRYING TO MAKE EXCUSES FOR THE DEFEAT OF ATIKU BECAUSE THEY ARE ALREADY SEEING IT.
Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by Adj91: 3:06am On Feb 23, 2019
I LIVE IN DELTA STATE. PDP HAS NEVER WON AN ELECTION IN DELTA STATE. THE WRITE RESULTS AND INEC WILLINGLY ANNOCE THEM. IF YOU DARE TO RESIST, THEY MOLEST YOU WITH ARMED THUGS PROTECTED BY THE POLICE. THEN, THEY WILL COME OUT AND DELTA IS A PDP STATE. THEY ARE MOST LIKELY TO LOSE DELTA STATE TODAY. WATCHOUT.
Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by Adj91: 3:07am On Feb 23, 2019
I LIVE IN DELTA STATE. PDP HAS NEVER WON AN ELECTION IN DELTA STATE. THEY WRITE RESULTS AND INEC WILLINGLY ANNOCE THEM. IF YOU DARE TO RESIST, THEY MOLEST YOU WITH ARMED THUGS PROTECTED BY THE POLICE. THEN, THEY WILL COME OUT AND DELTA IS A PDP STATE. THEY ARE MOST LIKELY TO LOSE DELTA STATE TODAY. WATCHOUT.
Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by Friday099: 5:05am On Feb 23, 2019
[sup][/sup]
Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by gracevile: 6:31am On Feb 23, 2019
ceeceeco:

good morning Mr sensible abeg move from road jare my President lives more over 4more years ticking so I suggest u leave this country
Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by luvmijeje(f): 6:36am On Feb 23, 2019
They have started o. Please anyone crying foul should show Nigerians the evidence of their claims. They should stop heating up the system unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by akdjr(m): 7:19am On Feb 23, 2019
You want Northern superiority to be stop, yet you're supporting Atiku.
mistyebby:

Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by mistyebby(f): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2019
abbey621:

Did you have equity under GEJ or was GEJ a Northerner?

Did Atiku recently denounce the North and pledge allegiance to the South?

Funny people, una eyes go clear soon!

The same way you claim all is rosy under this administration is the same way you did not see equity under Gej administration.

Atiku happens to be a more mature Northerner and will ensure a smooth transmission of a southerner into power after his rule. That's one of the reasons why I will vote him
Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by TruthinAction: 11:29am On Feb 23, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:

But senator Jibril was arrested in Kano for the attack on kwankwaso's convoy, though he was granted bail this evening

That's where the story ends.
Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by abbey621(m): 12:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
mistyebby:

[s]The same way you claim all is rosy under this administration is the same way you did not see equity under Gej administration.
[/s]

Atiku happens to be a more mature Northerner and will ensure a smooth transmission of a southerner into power after his rule. That's one of the reasons why I will vote him

Even your Igbo brothers and sisters would disagree with you that there was equity under gEJ, no Biafra, revenue sharing was still the same, Niger-Delta still in chaos. Atiku mature Northerner? So from 1999 to 2007, the Igbos were not marginalized? grin grin grin grin. Over 4 years of GEJ and your people still no get equity, you people hate eachother more than any ethnicity, sad but true!
Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by mistyebby(f): 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
abbey621:

Even your Igbo brothers and sisters would disagree with you that there was equity under gEJ, no Biafra, revenue sharing was still the same, Niger-Delta still in chaos. Atiku mature Northerner? So from 1999 to 2007, the Igbos were not marginalized? grin grin grin grin. Over 4 years of GEJ and your people still no get equity, you people hate eachother more than any ethnicity, sad but true!

If you list those above as characteristics of equity, then you have no ideal what equity means.

Marginalization was beyond 1999 please. And do not mistake our autonomous societies for hate. I was born and brought up in Lagos. I schooled and served in the south too. Igbo's are peaceful, we are successful because we help each other grow.

We breed peace where ever we go. What other tribes will never do, sad but true!
Re: Peace Accord Flagrantly Violated Secondus Screams by abbey621(m): 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
mistyebby:

If you list those above as characteristics of equity, then you have no ideal what equity means.

Marginalization was beyond 1999 please. And do not mistake our autonomous societies for hate. I was born and brought up in Lagos. I schooled and served in the south too. Igbo's are peaceful, we are successful because we help each other grow.

We breed peace where ever we go. What other tribes will never do, sad but true!

Another deflection, you don't want equity, you want control! I'm not debating with you that Igbos are peaceful, I mean peaceful people are those who blow up pipelines, threaten the federal government and shout marginalization until one of their brothers or sisters gets power then all is well....I mean peaceful people are those who claim Northerners are terrorists yet jump like bingo when a Northerner dangles a bone in front of them. Peaceful people are those that can't decide whether to break apart from a country or continuing holding out hope for an Igbo presidency......Peaceful people like mama peace looting the treasury with her husband yet failing to actually help the Igbo cause.......Come to think of it, "peaceful people" sure likes to call another man's land their own while abandoning their ancestrial land? I have two peaceful people as tenant owing house rents and refusing to pack out, yea these peaceful people are something else grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Exactly Stopping Nigeria From Having 24/7 Electricity? / Most Indebted States In Nigeria 2023 / Boko-Haram Gives Conditions For Cease Fire.. . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.