Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Need Info On Lekki Estates With Electricity and Treated Water - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Info On Lekki Estates With Electricity and Treated Water (1360 Views)

Photos Of Ikeja Train Accident Victims Being Treated On The Floor / LASG Set To Construct New Airport On Lekki-Epe Axis / Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Info On Lekki Estates With Electricity and Treated Water by lorhema(f): 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2019
We will be relocating to Lagos in a few months for work. The office is around the FTZ in Ibeju-Lekki.

We don't know the Lekki axis, having been mainlanders when we lived in Lagos.

Please help by giving us information on estates that have good drainage and a central supply of electricity and treated water. Hopefully, travel times won't be more than an hour to the office.

Any big market in the axis?

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Need Info On Lekki Estates With Electricity and Treated Water by calberian: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
lorhema:
We will be relocating to Lagos in a few months for work. The office is around the FTZ in Ibeju-Lekki.

We don't know the Lekki axis, having been mainlanders when we lived in Lagos.

Please help by giving us information on estates that have good drainage and a central supThe ply of electricity and treated water. Hopefully, travel times won't be more than an hour to the office.

Any big market in the axis?

Thank you.

Amen Estate, Mayfair Gardens, Crown Estate There are others and there are some great deals currently on offer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Info On Lekki Estates With Electricity and Treated Water by lorhema(f): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2019
calberian:

Amen Estate, Mayfair Gardens, Crown Estate There are others and there are some great deals currently on offer.

Thank you for responding.

But I understand individuals living in Crown Estate and Mayfair Gardens have generators and inverters while some people complain about the low current they experience at Amen Estate.

I gleaned this from the internet. We want a well-run and fully serviced estate.
Re: Need Info On Lekki Estates With Electricity and Treated Water by calberian: 10:15am On Feb 23, 2019
I'll revert in a bit.

What kind of accomodation do you require?
Bungalows/flats, semi- or fully detached houses.

07082582688, 08037936939 [center][/center]

lorhema:

Thank you for responding.

But I understand individuals living in Crown Estate and Mayfair Gardens have generators and inverters while some people complain about the low current they experience at Amen Estate.

I gleaned this from the internet. We want a well-run and fully serviced estate.
Re: Need Info On Lekki Estates With Electricity and Treated Water by lorhema(f): 10:32am On Feb 23, 2019
calberian:
I'll revert in a bit.

What kind of accomodation do you require?
Bungalows/flats, semi- or fully detached houses.

07082582688, 08037936939 [center][/center]

We are looking at estates with 2/3 bedroom apartments.

1 Like

Re: Need Info On Lekki Estates With Electricity and Treated Water by lorhema(f): 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
@ Hotfreezer, can you assist with info? You appear to know that axis of town quite well.
Re: Need Info On Lekki Estates With Electricity and Treated Water by Breather77(f): 5:00am On Dec 22, 2019
Hi @lorhema. I read a post you wrote about living in jos. I can see you've moved to lagos.
I'm thinking about relocating to jos. Is it advisable to move there? What's the electricity situation like? And what's the average cost of a self contain?
Thanks.
Re: Need Info On Lekki Estates With Electricity and Treated Water by lorhema(f): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Breather77:
Hi @lorhema. I read a post you wrote about living in jos. I can see you've moved to lagos.
I'm thinking about relocating to jos. Is it advisable to move there? What's the electricity situation like? And what's the average cost of a self contain?
Thanks.

It's temporary. Jos is our base. The electricity supply is good in the Miango Road axis which I am familiar with. Up to 20 hours supply on the average at the Federal and State housing estates.

From time to time, crises erupt but if you observe some security protocols, you will be okay. There are, after all, many foreigners living and doing business in Jos. Even when the crisis was at its peak.

You get a high quality of life and your money counts. The economic strains are now visible so you need to research the type of business you plan to go into.

I'm sorry but I have no idea of the cost of rent in Jos.

3 Likes

Re: Need Info On Lekki Estates With Electricity and Treated Water by Breather77(f): 8:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
lorhema:

It's temporary. Jos is our base. The electricity supply is good in the Miango Road axis which I am familiar with. Up to 20 hours supply on the average at the Federal and State housing estates.

From time to time, crises erupt but if you observe some security protocols, you will be okay. There are, after all, many foreigners living and doing business in Jos. Even when the crisis was at its peak.

You get a high quality of life and your money counts. The economic strains are now visible so you need to research the type of business you plan to go into.

I'm sorry but I have no idea of the cost of rent in Jos.
Thank you so much for the insightful information.
Re: Need Info On Lekki Estates With Electricity and Treated Water by bigchica(m): 6:37am On Dec 23, 2019
Try farapark, lakowe lakes golf and country estate. The latter is expensive tho

1 Like

Re: Need Info On Lekki Estates With Electricity and Treated Water by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2021
Are you still in Lagos, made any friends yet?
Re: Need Info On Lekki Estates With Electricity and Treated Water by AlphaTaikun: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
calberian:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Need Info On Lekki Estates With Electricity and Treated Water by AlphaTaikun: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
bigchica:
Try farapark, lakowe lakes golf and country estate. The latter is expensive tho

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Admiralty Way, Lekki From Oyingbo / Best Country To Immigrate For A Single Mother? / Urgent: Please Kindly Suggest Any Cheap Hotel Close To Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.