Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC (32467 Views)

We Have No Candidates For Zamfara, Rivers - INEC Replies APC / APC Has No Candidates In Rivers State, INEC Insists / Just In: No Candidates For APC In Zamfara, INEC Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by Emmanuel226(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
senatordave1:

In cross river may be.
lolz, anything wey dem like make dem do, person wey go win the election go still win am
Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by senatordave1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
fergie001:

You talk like a toddler,most of the time......
I am not surprised,though
Me or you that cant understand simple news? I hope when i verbally attack you,you wont vex.stay out of apc matters thats beyond your comprehension.
Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by emmykk(m): 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2019
senatordave1:

You are actually the uneducated fellow here.all pdp fans here clearly do not understand the post,only apc fans do which shows our superior intellect.

You actually need to read it again....but let me help you the name of APC candidates by today judgement have been removed pending when the group who won the case will submit their name....however since the name fail to get to inec there is no candidates for APC tomorrow.

I don't understand what you are reading there.
Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by fergie001: 10:35pm On Feb 22, 2019
senatordave1:

Me or you that cant understand simple news? I hope when i verbally attack you,you wont vex.stay out of apc matters thats beyond your comprehension.
Non sequitur

I know your type...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by senatordave1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
fergie001:

Non sequitur

I know your type...
Try and mind your business.leave my state alone,go to your abia and think of how to remove ikpeazu.what crass hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by fergie001: 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
senatordave1:

Try and mind your business.leave my state alone,go to your abia and think of how to remove ikpeazu.what crass hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by slivertongue: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
senatordave1:

You are actually the rogue,a very dumb fellow just like other pdp fans.you celebrate without reading.dummies,inec says apc will be fielded on the ballot but the actual candidates for all elective posts can come later.winning belongs to the party not candidates.
ignored

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by senatordave1(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2019
emmykk:

You actually need to read it again....but let me help you the name of APC candidates by today judgement have been removed pending when the group who won the case will submit their name....however since the name fail to get to inec there is no candidates for APC tomorrow.

I don't understand what you are reading there.
Oga,i know that part but where you got it wrong is in the summary which according to inec is that apc will be on all the ballots but no candidates will be attached to any of the elective posts until the faction declared by inec submits its list.you and your colleagues were thinking that apc wont be on the ballot just like in rivers.unfortunately,there some seats apc were going to win in the state and will still win it so cut off the celebrations.

1 Like

Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by senatordave1(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
slivertongue:

ignored
By a dumb.

1 Like

Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by bizhop01: 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
This INEC na scam, hand work of minister of niger delta Usani Uguru Usani, and Buhari the vampire was clapping for him.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by senatordave1(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2019
fergie001:

Go to abia.

1 Like

Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by fergie001: 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2019
senatordave1:

Go to abia.
Troll..now I get it

I come de respond you since....case closed.....I rise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by senatordave1(m): 10:45pm On Feb 22, 2019
bizhop01:
This INEC na scam, hand work of minister of niger delta Osani Uguru Osani, and Buhari the vampire was clapping for him.
I dont like usani,he's a spoiler like magnus abe,he cant shake pdp.this is going to bring another round of issues because he will submit the list after tomorrow polls after waiting to see who in apc will win.

1 Like

Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by senatordave1(m): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2019
fergie001:

Troll..now I get it

I come de respond you since....case closed.....I rise
Do you even understand the meaning of troll? Respect yourself and find your square root.go and lick ikpeazu ass.hypo.

1 Like

Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by MAYOWAAK: 10:47pm On Feb 22, 2019
NEWS AT 10 ON CHANNELS TV - APC are now eligible to field candidates in Cross River State .

1 Like

Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by slivertongue: 10:48pm On Feb 22, 2019
senatordave1:

By a dumb.
ignored

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by fergie001: 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
senatordave1:

Do you even understand the meaning of troll? Respect yourself and find your square root.go and lick ikpeazu ass.hypo.
Hahahaha ha,that's all you know,you go tire...then you go go rest...hahahaha
Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by senatordave1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
fergie001:

Hahahaha ha,that's all you know,you go tire...then you go go rest...hahahaha
I go torment you eh.seems atiku peanut is intoxicating you.your vote will be voided tomorrow...
Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by mexbee1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 22, 2019
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC has announced that it does not recognize the candidates of the All Progressives Congress, APC in Cross River State for the rescheduled 2019 General Elections.

Resident Electoral Commission in Cross River State, Dr Frankland Briyai, declared the names of all candidates submitted by APC in the state would be removed.

Addressing reporters in an abrupt briefing in Calabar late Friday evening, he said this was pursuant to an order of a court with suit number FHC/CA/CS/731/2018 between Godwin Etim John vs the APC and others.

He said the logo and names of the APC would be retained pending the submission of the list of candidates by the Godwin Etim John- led state executive by the national working committee in compliance with the order.

Briyai said; "The commission pursuant to the order of court in the above matter has directed that the names of candidates submitted by the APC for Governorship, Senatorial, House of Representatives and State House of Assembly for Cross River State be removed from the list of candidates for the election in compliance with the said order."

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-cross-river-apc-no-candidates-inec/

Akpabio factor will make APC win akwa ibom.state I just dey laff dis Zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by collinsboi(m): 10:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
All is well...
Nigeria vote wisely
Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by Scandinavian02: 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
senatordave1:

Yes.buhari will still get his 20%.the electorates won't know about this until after the polls.apc will capture cross river south senate,cross river north senate,abi/yakurr seat,obubra/etung seat,odukpani/municipal,yala/ogvoja and at least 6 assembly seats...

Continue dreaming. Why didnt you add your Owan Enoh to win? Rubbish. The only reasonable thing you have said is Dr. Alex Egbuna of the APC to win Abi/Yakurr Fed. Constituency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by senatordave1(m): 11:20pm On Feb 22, 2019
Scandinavian02:

Continue dreaming. Why didnt you add your Owan Enoh to win? Rubbish. The only reasonable thing you have said is Dr. Alex Egbuna of the APC to win Abi/Yakurr Fed. Constituency.
I didnt add owan because am being realistic.alex will win just as prince,egbe egbe,bassey akiba etc.

1 Like

Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by Dollabiz: 11:21pm On Feb 22, 2019
really

1 Like

Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by Festiko: 11:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
centurionpapa:
Message to the Omoluabi as we go to the poll tommorow

Dont be deceived Atiku offer nothing different.
We have to rally round our son as other tribe has done to theirs.
If Atiku wins it is a lost for the yorubas
They would steal our lands, demand that ikechuwku be made lagos governor and with the backing a certain bigot in aso rock.
Dont be fooled
ONUKWU.... OLUKU

Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by Fkbets: 11:31pm On Feb 22, 2019
See prove below

Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by yusman493(m): 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
Google has been hacked by *APC*

BUHARI will Neva know peace

They will never win theiselection.
That is what they implore networking from Israelites. They ought to distablize the Goggles networks tomorrow

Nothing changed in Dollar.. Check google now

Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by Indispensable85(m): 11:56pm On Feb 22, 2019
Passionate888:
The party won in Zamfara and lost Cross Rivers... like for Atiku share for Buhari grin
Maybe the grammar hard u 2 understand.
Nothing is lost,the party is on the ballot going into the election.
But the candidates for the various positions is the bone of contention.
The supreme court will decide that ultimately.
Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by justjify(m): 12:12am On Feb 23, 2019
centurionpapa:

They would steal our lands, demand that ikechuwku be made lagos governor and with the backing a certain bigot in aso rock.
Dont be fooled

Red roof and oily mentality
Re: Cross River APC Has No Candidates - INEC by justjify(m): 12:14am On Feb 23, 2019
centurionpapa:

Dont be fooled

If you cannot reason beyond PETTY SENTIMENTS, you are a liability to humanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening / APC Tweets About Money AIT Got From GEJ's Administration. Do You Agree? / Video Of Tinubu Insulting Obasanjo At APC Convention Emerges (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.