Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

APC Shares Rice, Spaghetti To Vote For Samuel Babatunde Adejare - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Shares Rice, Spaghetti To Vote For Samuel Babatunde Adejare (24853 Views)

Kano Governorship: APC Shares ‘Aso-Ebi’ Ahead Of Supreme Court Ruling (Pictures) / From Spaghetti To Egg – How Buhari Government Changed Nigerians’ Dining Tables / Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Shares Rice, Spaghetti To Vote For Samuel Babatunde Adejare by VictorEkwere: 8:18am On Feb 23, 2019
Campaign stop 12am this morning why is APC still doing this are taking INEC for granted.
Re: APC Shares Rice, Spaghetti To Vote For Samuel Babatunde Adejare by Passionate888: 8:19am On Feb 23, 2019
soulpeppersoup:
Apc is a poverty infecting party. I took their rice. Am yet to cook it after over a month.
I took 3 small bags of rice and beans and bottles of palm oil from them since Dec. last year, today, I'm going to vote PDP... Live from Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Re: APC Shares Rice, Spaghetti To Vote For Samuel Babatunde Adejare by VictorEkwere: 8:20am On Feb 23, 2019
why is APC taking INEC and national law for granted by still campaigning few hours to election.
Kaysalas:
I feel terrible right now. Some APC pawns in my hood just went around the streets giving women small bags of rice and spaghetti to vote for them. Can you beat this? Just hours before the election
Lalastic lala kindly put on front page
Re: APC Shares Rice, Spaghetti To Vote For Samuel Babatunde Adejare by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2019
Passionate888:
I took 3 small bags of rice and beans and bottles of palm oil from them since Dec. last year, today, I'm going to vote PDP... Live from Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

That is the way to go no dulling.
Re: APC Shares Rice, Spaghetti To Vote For Samuel Babatunde Adejare by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
That's foundation PDP laid down. And anything that will kill PDP in Nigeria are welcome.
How can you this nonsense because PDP laid it?
Re: APC Shares Rice, Spaghetti To Vote For Samuel Babatunde Adejare by mancheeutd(m): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Rikon:
Like for turkey share for buhari

So he Don reach this level wey people go prefare turkey to buhari
Re: APC Shares Rice, Spaghetti To Vote For Samuel Babatunde Adejare by mechanics(m): 9:44am On Feb 23, 2019
If am the one, I will take it and not vote.
Re: APC Shares Rice, Spaghetti To Vote For Samuel Babatunde Adejare by Kaysalas(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
VictorEkwere:
why is APC taking INEC and national law for granted by still campaigning few hours to election.
I taya O, my bro da!
Re: APC Shares Rice, Spaghetti To Vote For Samuel Babatunde Adejare by Kaysalas(m): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
LuciferDisciple:
But you collected it...

*spits angry
Who told you i collected it. Please reason logically PLEASE!
Re: APC Shares Rice, Spaghetti To Vote For Samuel Babatunde Adejare by Kaysalas(m): 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Olalekanbanky1:
Liar. Oya swear if u no collect urs. If u did, why did u? Is dat the changed Nigeria u wanted with Atiku? Is corruption all about the giver? What about the receiver? Pot calling kettle black
Please shut ur mouth and stop claiming what you don't know. I didn't collect Nada. Just so you know.
Re: APC Shares Rice, Spaghetti To Vote For Samuel Babatunde Adejare by Marvis4real(f): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
Rikon:
Lol!
Re: APC Shares Rice, Spaghetti To Vote For Samuel Babatunde Adejare by Bayo99786: 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Re: APC Shares Rice, Spaghetti To Vote For Samuel Babatunde Adejare by Kaysalas(m): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2020

Nnamebuka:

That's not encouraging bro. Let's lend a helping hand to all

I am actually helping him. It's reverse psychology bro. Let's pray and hope it works.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Disowns Suit Against Atiku's Candidacy / President Bola Tinubu Has Arrived Lagos For The Eid el Fitr Holidays / Lagos Police Arrest 4 For Burning Ballot Boxes In Okota, Oshodi/Isolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.