Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,805 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

I Just Wanted To See What Her P***y Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Confirms Break-up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Just Wanted To See What Her P***y Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Confirms Break-up (711 Views)

Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) / I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga / “I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Just Wanted To See What Her P***y Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Confirms Break-up by Zzyy(m): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2019
American Rapper Soulja Boy has just confirmed that the rumour going about his split from Blac Chyna is true.

After weeks of social media frenzy over Blac Chyna and Soulja Boy’s relationship, Young Draco has taken to Twitter to confirm the break-up. Soulja Boy confirmed this while reacting to a post from US gossip website, TMZ.

TMZ tweeted: “Blac Chyna and Soulja Boy Split After Dating For a Couple Weeks”, Soulja Boy in response wrote: “I just wanted to see what the pussy felt like”

Meanwhile, Soulja Boy has taken to his Instagram page to profess his love for his ‘real’ girlfriend.

Sharing a picture of his new girlfriend on IG, Soulja wrote: ‘I love you @xttiona!’. He captioned the photo of the beautiful model laying on a couch in her lingerie, with the cutest emojis between the two. ‘My heart.’

It turned out that Soulja Boy and Blac Chyna had ulterior motives when showing the world how “boo’d up” they were. The whole “relationship” was allegedly staged, in efforts to troll Tyga and get under his skin.

Re: I Just Wanted To See What Her P***y Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Confirms Break-up by BOOMnaija(m): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2019
U just want to see what her pussy looks like!

IS IT ANY DIFFERENT FROM UR MOTHER'S OWN LOOKS LIKE?

Re: I Just Wanted To See What Her P***y Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Confirms Break-up by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:50pm On Feb 22, 2019
grin pussyyy hunters everywhere

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy

(1) (Reply)

R.kelly’s Third Sex Tape Released As He Is Finally Set To Be Buried / Simi Drops New Video To Song 'ayo' (download + Video) / 5 Nigeria Artists That Fell Off After Dumping Their Producers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.