Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow (2792 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Tomorrow Is The Final Judgement. / Shame On Any Youth That Votes Atiku Or Buhari Tomorrow / Ganduje Inspects Two Mega Projects To Be Commissioned By Buhari Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by Rodwave: 8:22am On May 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
Who dey follow you talk?

Shameless twa.t constituting nuisance everywhere.hezi

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by Penguin2: 8:24am On May 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
Who brought this article out again after two years?

Take it down now.

Are you so ashamed to face your past that has come to hunt u?

5 Likes

Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by Fooolishbuharri: 8:30am On May 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
Who dey follow you talk?

Everybody dey follow you talk. You see this life ehn, fear poor ignorant fools! They'd wreck everything just to feel good that they spited their fellow. But they don't know a rat that sets fire to its tail to kill fleas will bear as much inconvenience as the flea he wishes to kill!

Nothing happening today that wasn't happening pre-2019 elections, just that now they've become more brazen in their utterances and acts. Imagine a presidential spokesman coming out to say buhari doesn't care about anything Nigerians scream, cry or complain about...

I no go swear give you o but guy you go collect... I dey hope say fulani go give you shot one day. Then you will know indeed you don't reward bad behavior. You condemn it in its entirety!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by Great2017: 8:32am On May 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
Who dey follow you talk?
What happened to your Buhari? Do you think you were actually objective when you penned down this analysis?

5 Likes

Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by Fooolishbuharri: 8:38am On May 02, 2021
Sirjamo:

Take it down now.

Are you ashamed to face your actions? No you are not! You're only pained your stupidity is at full blast and we now see it glaringly!

I dey promise you sha before this buhari regime go end or the country end, YOU GO COLLECT! If you no collect, your family members go collect! Because you were part of those who brought in the snake to tend the chickens, Buhari go must touch you personally! Amin

7 Likes

Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by Sirjamo: 8:43am On May 02, 2021
Rodwave:

Shameless Arrow constituting nuisance everywhere.hezi
Seems you don't know how to make a decent conversation.

What do you get from all these curses?
Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by kurupt1: 8:44am On May 02, 2021
Sirjamo:

Take it down now.

Quiet!!!! After voting in this failure ,ur still talking

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by Zetra7: 9:06am On May 02, 2021
Bro, even after your disgusting past, you're still counting on another disaster Tinubu to continue in 2023..

Are you normal?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:18am On May 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
That's according to you. I know what I support, I am not a puppet.

What do you support now abeg since you are not a puppet

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by Olatunji1929: 9:23am On May 02, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

What do you support now abeg since you are not a puppet
another disaster called tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by Zooposki(f): 9:41am On May 02, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by FarahAideed: 9:44am On May 02, 2021
This dude barely made it out of Geidam with his life cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by Rodwave: 10:51am On May 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
Seems you don't know how to make a decent conversation.

What do you get from all these curses?

If you can write those long myopic cum ediotic epistle soliciting for election of a world renowned failure and terrorist into power, I don't think you deserve a decent conversation. Even your parents will lay curses on you if they ever come across this useless nonsensical terrorist supporting write-up.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by Gandollaar(f): 12:30pm On May 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
Tomorrow, Nigeria has a date with destiny. For me, it is the day that our country finally turns the terrible and tedious corner it has been negotiating for decades, if we get it right, we should be on our way to greatness, if we get it wrong; we might have to start all over again and there will be no end in sight for this country to arrive at turning it God - given potentials into visible development for it huge population which currently stood at very close to two hundred million people.

My reason for writing this epistle is actually to state my conviction for pitching my tent with President Mohammadu Buhari, and to also see whether someone somewhere might actually have a superior reason for disagreeing with me, base on facts, figures and better understanding of all the dynamics that could swing an opinion as strong as mine.

We all know that Buhari came in riding on three fundamental issues, namely: Security, economy and fighting corruption.
Now, let's look at those areas one after the other before we move on:

SECURITY

As at 2009 when the Boko haram group turn violent in the ancient city of Maiduguri, I wasn't told about it, I was there. As a student at the University of Maiduguri; I could relate with the crisis and tell stories of how the deadly group held the city, the state and other North Eastern states by their jugulars for years without much from the then PDP government being done to salvage the situation.
The group gradually spread it tentacles to other parts of the country: Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, Kogi, Niger and other Northern States were not left out of the sad tales.
With the coming of the present government, the group have been heavily degraded, its activities have been limited to a small part of Borno north and some mountainous area of Yobe state.
Some would say that the gains that has been recorded with the decimation of Boko haram has since been lost to the unfortunate farmers/ herders crisis in the middle belt region, but I cannot in all honesty blame it on the current Buhari government because of valid reasons:

1. Its a long standing problem which didn't began with this government
2. There is no clear cut or single lasting solution to the problem because it involves the wants of grazing field brought about by climate change and the problems of ecology and ecosystem
3. What used to be grazing areas for the herders around the lake Chad area is no longer accessible due to Boko haram activities
4. It has since taken a form of communal nature where the locals also kill the herders which eventually make it difficult for the president to take a side so as not to seem bias, unlike in the case of Boko haram where it is the group vs the rest of the World

ECONOMY

When Buhari took over in 2015, Nigeria was already on it way to recession and it economy was already heading for the rocks.
Twenty two States couldn't pay salaries, oil price was obeying the force of gravity, the previous government did not save enough to cushion the effect of the revenue loss to the slump in oil value which happens to be the mainstay of our Economy; as December 2018, the Buhari government only realized a meager $92 billion from oil, compared to the over $400 billion made by the previous government from oil alone at about the a similar time frame.

I know some people might want to ask: What about all the looted monies recovered and the loans this government has taken? My assessment is: All that could not have added more than $30 billion to our gross revenue under the Buhari government which amount to approximately $122 billion - that's about $278 billion less, compared to the Jonathan era.
If the PDP couldn't do much with $400 billion, what could it have been able to do with $ 122 billion?
It has been the integrity, prudence, and great resource management skill of the Buhari government that Nigeria was able to weather the storm and return our country to the path of growth and development with over sixty percent less revenue.
If this government can be completing abandoned projects and building so many critical infrastructure while promptly paying salaries and pensions of it workers with just $122 billion, imagine if it had $400 billion!

FIGHTING CORRUPTION

There is no government that has done so well in fighting corruption in this country like president Buhari has done and is still doing.
Agreed it is one sided and bias, but if you are in his shoes, would you destroy those that helped you to realize your dream after so many years of trial?
If Nigerian had voted Buhari into government under the more cleaner and baggage - less CPC, he would have been able to do better in the fight against corruption. He would have gone after all of the known corrupt elites and politicians that are hiding under the ruling party today, but we all know that some of these people made him what he is today and he has to consider them as necessary evils in order to fight the bigger grafts that goes on in our polity.

This government has done well considering the situation and circumstances it find itself. I believe it can do better, that's why I think it deserves to be given another chance to consolidate on the progresses it has made.
I hope we would have the patients to allow this government fix what's broken about it, rather than discard it, because its our best route to our destination.
Those who destroyed this country can never be the solutions to it myriad of problems, especially now that there are no much for them to steal talk more of working for the people.

Buhari is the man, he is the best for now, let's continue to support him to complete what he started. Thank you and God bless Nigeria whoever we eventually decide to lead us.

Thunder is here!

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by jamace(m): 12:35pm On May 02, 2021
Sirjamo:

Take it down now.
grin grin History never forgets...

5 Likes

Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by rejoice4eva(m): 12:50pm On May 02, 2021
Sirjamo:

Take it down now.
Whatever you are given that time for supporting the evil and wickedness may have finished, but INTERNET NEVER FORGETS.
Whatever you sow , you will reap

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by FarahAideed: 1:05pm On May 02, 2021
olajizz01:
I wanted to nail the pdp coffin of corruption in tomorrow's election.

My vote is for a man who has commissioned lot projects within four yrs what the corrupt party couldn't commissioned in their wasted 16yrs.

Just look at this clown cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by Gerrard59(m): 7:36pm On May 03, 2021
Sirjamo:

Take it down now.

Why should it be taken down? Aren't you happy and proud with/of your decision?

Or are you one of the shameless Ndi intellectwats we've vagabonding Nigeria's social media space?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by Okoroawusa: 8:23pm On May 03, 2021
I will always love President Muhammadu Buhari...
Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by Fooolishbuharri: 10:27pm On May 03, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I will always love President Muhammadu Buhari...

Didn't expect anything less from an imbe.cile

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by seguno2: 10:47pm On May 03, 2021
olajizz01:
Shut up,you can't see it because hatred has blinded you.

Have you been feeding from the projects since 2015 or hatred has made you belle full

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 03, 2021
Roses are white and blues are green. God will punish OP and he will not rest in peace angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Going To Vote For Buhari Tomorrow by Akanbiedu(m): 10:17pm On May 06, 2021
God save you people that Buhari is not eligible for third term. You for sabi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara: Fani-kayode Reacts As Supreme Court Nullifies APC Victory / Jagaban Acquires N20 Billion Private Jet For 2023 / Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Lagos And Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.