Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) (48415 Views)

'APC Caught Sharing Money To Yoruba Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock' - May Ubeku / APC Caught Sharing N2k At Osun Governorship Election - SR (Photo, Video) / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by Nobody: 3:36am On Feb 23, 2019
If they like let them share the loot from Tifnubu, Buhari must go!
Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by MallamJackson(m): 3:36am On Feb 23, 2019
We go collect still vote for THE UMBRELLA
Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by fredoooooo: 3:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Pdp supporters and wailing ... you can only wail abeg don't try to snatch ballot box o , na die be that grin
Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by cardoctor(m): 3:54am On Feb 23, 2019
How else is politics played? Politics is a war of wits.
Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by semyman: 4:03am On Feb 23, 2019
Welfarism is not a crime
Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by Princedapace(m): 4:22am On Feb 23, 2019
HazzanTazzan:
Same way apc is doing it is same way pdp is doing theirs...

Don’t make it sound like it’s peculiar to one party

Yes..

Now, can APC stop making it look like only PDP steals money? Can they also understand that same way pdp is stealing money is same way APC is stealing money.

4 Likes

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by Layi9: 4:33am On Feb 23, 2019
I dont understand how this proves anything,for all we know it could just be a video of a kind man giving money to the poor some months ago....where's the proof that its apc and its for buying of their votes?

1 Like

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by chozzy: 4:39am On Feb 23, 2019
Dshocker:
APC have come to seize power by force...

1 Like

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by propynich123: 4:58am On Feb 23, 2019
Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by Emaka099: 5:01am On Feb 23, 2019
[sup][/sup]

2 Likes

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by englishman411(m): 5:08am On Feb 23, 2019
This are all geared towards winning the election throgh all means by apc.that's desperation and panick mode of the highest order.i thought they said buhari will win the election because of his intergrity,the recent events has truely revealed thier secrets,antcs,gimmicks,their belief and bad intentions.but they should remember that man proposes,but GOD disposes,no amount of money sharing,intidation,vote buying,lies and propagander by apc will all fail woefully,they will surely be dissapointed at last.GOD's own will must surely be done concerning this elction in the mighty name of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ amen.

2 Likes

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 23, 2019
What a shame, God will disgrace them!!!
Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by MrCEO69(m): 5:26am On Feb 23, 2019
mariamadenle:
Do you think they are APC or you know, I'm very sure APC will repost this video clip with title "PDP caught in broad day buying vote"
Awon weyrey
Except the broom will changed to umbrella. Shey u read am?
Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by franchasng: 5:58am On Feb 23, 2019
Athena4:
This is also the same way they say " Kill,Kill,Kill" and these human viruses go ahead to kill. Imagine going to buy stuff and this hausa/Fulani vampire leaves what he's selling to me and asks me who I dey vote. I tell him"none of his business". This cow proceeds to preach Buhari to me in his broken English and repeats that atiku has shaitan inside of him and anyone that supports atiku is a "die die pesin"...He was told that in the MOSQUE on Friday afternoon. The worst part is He was fûcking darned SERIOUS. They swallow EVERYTHING they are told In their mosques!. Na so I jejely fin my way. I share a country with bloodthirsty demons!.
Seriously it hurts to share same country with barbaric devils and vultures who don't even have sense, Yorubas are the ones strengthening them and making them look relevant and strong, believe me without the Yoruba sell outs, those guys will be humbled.

They need to be sent to the backstage until Nigeria is rescued and then we go on rescue mission to rescue them from illiteracy and abject poverty that their elites and politicians are using as a tool to destroy their lives.

But due to tribalism and desperate quest to produce a Yoruba President, most Yorubas are supporting failed Buhari that they themselves also admitted has failed woefully but prefer to vote him again so Osinbajo can become next President instead of voting for a new person to try

3 Likes

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by gurunlocker: 6:05am On Feb 23, 2019
But Bubu and his EFCC are going about harassing the opposition party while they are doing worse.

2 Likes

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by papascode: 6:08am On Feb 23, 2019
COLLECT THE MONEY AND VOTE ATIKU. NOBODY WANTS TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH FAILURE AND HUNGER. VOTING ATIKU WILL BENEFIT THE NORTH MORE.

2 Likes

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by deelaw4mp: 6:33am On Feb 23, 2019
A lot people are foolish on this forum. The video has no link to APC, but for the ignoramus ones to satisfy themselves they have to comment rubbish. By Monday 25th all this nonsense will stop on nairaland, where unconfirmed report will find its way to FP.
Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by jimmynauty: 6:47am On Feb 23, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

Apchain has been comfirmed

1 Like

Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by luvmijeje(f): 6:50am On Feb 23, 2019
So PDP and other parties will not share money. I hear una.
Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by Printerscanner: 7:14am On Feb 23, 2019
Athena4:
This is also the same way they say " Kill,Kill,Kill" and these human viruses go ahead to kill. Imagine going to buy stuff and this hausa/Fulani vampire leaves what he's selling to me and asks me who I dey vote. I tell him"none of his business". This cow proceeds to preach Buhari to me in his broken English and repeats that atiku has shaitan inside of him and anyone that supports atiku is a "die die pesin"...He was told that in the MOSQUE on Friday afternoon. The worst part is He was fûcking darned SERIOUS. They swallow EVERYTHING they are told In their mosques!. Na so I jejely fin my way. I share a country with bloodthirsty demons!.

This is the same lie Biafran pigs say about Buhari. So, if Northerners are saying same about Atikuloot, then it is okay. Besides this fact, Atikuloot is really possessed by the devil. A man who sold all the country's assets to himself, his family and his friends is definitely on a pact with Lucifer.
Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 23, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

But who promised change and who is doing worse? As if Buhari's genocide against the Christians and other tribes is not enough, he is hell bent in fighting another civil war but for the patience of Nigerians. He thought he has ultimate power but he does not. He thought four years is everlasting but it is not.

Buhari shall be disgrace out of power today or else Nigeria should be ready for war because that is what the tyrant Dullard is looking for in his four years of misrule. Because he focused on fulfilling the mission of his father satan, he had no time to think of development of Nigeria.

Your days in office are numbered oh ye Dullard the Tyrant. You shall be disgraced today.
Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 23, 2019
mariamadenle:
Do you think they are APC or you know, I'm very sure APC will repost this video clip with title "PDP caught in broad day buying vote"
Awon weyrey
So PDP will ask them to "vote broom, broom, broom. "? Have you watched the video? Please stop thinking like Buhari the Dullard.
Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by manshoro: 7:24am On Feb 23, 2019
Thanks to government that is not wasteful and absent minded like PDP. If no be Buhari, who go come fight corruption? PDP are like "dogs that bites dogs that bites".
Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by SouthSouth1914: 7:34am On Feb 23, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

Lol.., after all the popularity Apc has in the north they resorted to vote buying and ballot box snatching!! Buhari Mr integrity my foot
Re: APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) by WealthyMay(f): 7:38am On Feb 23, 2019
There's nothing these pdp people won't make up just to tarnish the image of APC. It's only the pdp people dat has been shouting, wailing and making nuisance of themselves just because it's been a while they ruled as president.

Anyways, both apc and pdp party are both full of miscreants. They are both the problems of this country.

CAN'T WE JUST VOTE ANOTHER PARTY APART FROM APC & PDP FOR CHRIST SAKES?!
Abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Garba Adamu Mocks Peter Obi's Speech At The NBA Conference / Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) / Between Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo On Stage, As Lai Mohammed Stares At Them (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.