Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant (8565 Views)

Innoson Slams N30 Billion Suit On Gtbank / Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant, As Ghana Comes Pleading / Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2010
afam4eva:

You have a choice to go f**ck yourself. You never see anything thing good in anything Igbo. The rest of Nigeria keeps saying stuff like Aba made, igbo and all what not and i ask myself if their tribe makes anything close to what is made in Aba. The problem with us Nigerians is that we don't see anything good in Nigeria that's why we keep bad-mouthing anything from here. We need right thinking leaders to harness the human resource that we have in this country and what GED has done should be commended.
did i invent the word '' Aba made '' ? You wanna drag me into this and i will give it to you.everybody knows that ibo products are made from inferior materials and are of low quality ,so what will make this inoson thing different from what is going on in onitsha,Aba and Alaba market that serve as headqurters of fake ibo products ?
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by olabukola: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2010
Ibo made, sorry yorubas will not buy it. Let it be plying from Aba to Onicha and owerri. I don't benin people will let it pass their road. We will build our own with the north.
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by toideve(m): 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2010
i heard they relocated or are trying to relocate to Ghana, can someone clear me on this   undecided
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by hackney(m): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2010
Good news ooo! ! dont get me wrong but how is the plant going to be powered?
(NEPA ?, ok).

I think that if the st.up.id govt took all the funds for the various rubbish and sorted out the
id.iot.ic state of the joke called PHCN, then individuals wont even mind sponsoring such assembly plants.

How can that country not have power in this day and age? ?
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2010
so you've not heard about the electricity blueprint stuff ? That's jonathan latest magic word !!!
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by Afam4eva(m): 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2010
~Bluetooth:

did i invent the word '' Aba made '' ? You wanna drag me into this and i will give it to you.everybody knows that ibo products are made from inferior materials and are of low quality ,so what will make this inoson thing different from what is going on in onitsha,Aba and Alaba market that serve as headqurters of fake ibo products ?

At least we attempt to make something. Which one have your people made.
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by JimmyBoy1: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2010
Cheering news from Nnewi, top the man behind the vision, I duff my hat sir. Whatever may be the case, it is a step in the right direction.

For us to build on this achievement , many things have to be in place. If it is an Assembly Plant then it is OK, cos some guys will be employed to convert the CKDs to complete vehicles. However , the ultimate goal is for us to be able to churn out these parts from our own Steel from Ajaokuta or Itakpe. We need a reliable Power supply to achieve such a feat at low cost, so that our vehicle can  compete with imported brands.

This country has everything to be at par with countries like India, China and Brazil within the next decade.

We are good, we are versatile, we are shrewed, we are tenacious, we believe, we are blessed, WE ARE NIGERIANS DAMN IT.

Folks, let us do it.
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2010
If only we can get rid of the things that pull us down as a nation (tribalism, religious sentiments, nepotism, corruption), and pay more attention to the things that will build us as a nation (intelligent citizens, unity in diversity, respect for one's culture and religion, one love), Nigeria would av been a true third world country that even united states, Britain, china and the rest of the world powers will be too scared to mess with.

Look at this noble project embarked upon by a fellow Nigerian despite all the difficulties and challenges facing enterprenuers in Nigeria instead of us being proud of the man and borrow leaf from his determination, majority of all the comments is more of tribalism and idiosyncrasy! non of us take cognizance of the fact that the plant will not employ only igbos but also yorubas, hausas, igalas, tivs beroms, and other tribes in nigeria!

Fellow Nigerians we are approaching 50 and yet we are still behaving like toddlers!  He who does not know where the rain starts beating him will not know when it stops beating him! My countrymen is it not time we stop being childish?!!!
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by JimmyBoy1: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2010
I have great regard for the guys behind the products we often call "Aba", "Nnewi" e.t.c. This guys have been making something out of nothing over the years, this is the attitude we need to imbibe, we should no wait for anybody to come help us before we start moving.

we should not forget that is how the ,Japanese and Koreans started , but now they can now boast of world class brands like Toyota and Kia.

However, we should be honest with it, let people know what is orginal and what is the imitation, so that they can make there decision based on their budget.Deceiving someone to pay the price of original for an imitated product is the reason people beef these products and people behind it .

every product has its fair price
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2010
afam4eva:

At least we attempt to make something. Which one have your people made.
Sorry my people don't produce FAKE Products and we would not cheat others just to show off.
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by Beync(f): 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2010
Good news

pls olabukini and teekini can go n submit cv their 4 immediate employment u clogs in the wheel of development. tongue
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by Afam4eva(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Sorry my people don't produce FAKE Products and we would not cheat others just to show off.

You only showoff what you know. Your people don't show off cos they don't know poo. Deal with it. The Aba or Nnewi guys need to be commended. They're doing us proud. By the way what do you mean by FAKE product in this context.
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2010
afam4eva:

You only showoff what you know. Your people don't show off cos they don't know poo. Deal with it. The Aba or Nnewi guys need to be commended. They're doing us proud. By the way what do you mean by FAKE product in this context.
What if what you know is just to cheat others and deceive them ? Do you call that being smart or dubious ? Alaba market is synonymous with copy right infringement and piracy,ladipo is synonymous with fake motor spare parts,Onitsha is synonymous with fake drug while Aba is the headquarters of ibo fake products.so why should my people be bothered over a substandard achievement made by another tribe.the painful part is that we are the buyers of all these fake products
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by Beaf: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2010
Is it not a disgrace that such towering accomplishment by a stellar Nigerian is reduced to tribal exchanges? It is really poor.
Abeg people, let us see things differently. Chief Innocent Chukwuma has done very well in establishing the Innoson Auto Plant and the President has recognised his effort; lets do the same, it is a very lofty acheivement for the benefit of Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by Afam4eva(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2010
~Bluetooth:

What if what you know is just to cheat others and deceive them ? Do you call that being smart or dubious ? Alaba market is synonymous with copy right infringement and piracy,ladipo is synonymous with fake motor spare parts,Onitsha is synonymous with fake drug while Aba is the headquarters of ibo fake products.so why should my people be bothered over a substandard achievement made by another tribe.the painful part is that we are the buyers of all these fake products

Just like most things in Nigeria are sub-standard so are the product you stated. Fortunately or Unfortunately, these product are dominated by Igbos does not mean igbos have monopoly for producing fake product. State one product that your tribe dominates if ANY let me also point out the flaw in them.
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2010
Beaf:

Is it not a disgrace that such towering accomplishment by a stellar Nigerian is reduced to tribal exchanges? It is really poor.
Abeg people, let us see things differently. Chief Innocent Chukwuma has done very well in establishing the Innoson Auto Plant and the President has recognised his effort; lets do the same, it is a very lofty acheivement for the benefit of Nigeria.
Is it a crime ask about durability of the car ? That was all i ask before these ibo boys came after me.
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by Afam4eva(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Is it a crime ask about durability of the car ? That was all i ask before these ibo boys came after me.
No it's not but it's stupidity when you reduce it to tribalism.
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2010
afam4eva:

No it's not but it's stupidity when you reduce it to tribalism.
You must be a joker.go and check my first comment,that was the first observation i made.
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by Beaf: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2010
~Bluetooth:

No, it isn't a crime to talk about durability; but when there is not a single word of praise and all we hear is, "ibo made", "Aba made", "fake" etc, then there is a serious tribalistic issue. If the plant hadn't been in Igbo land, say maybe it was in Kogi state, then we wouldn't hear all the "ibo made", "Aba made", "fake" stuff. Would we?
Even if the product turns out to be low quality, wouldn't it still be a great start? Little drops make the mighty ocean.
Abeg, lets praise the man jare, industrialists from other parts of the country don't get this sort of grilling on NL.
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by GBT(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2010
Typical ibo man,we should appreciate the product even if it's INFERIOR ? We are talking about quality which will make the vehicle exportable and you are here tribalising the issue.american are top buyers of toyota and other japanese simply because they consider the quality of their product.so talk wisely next time

@ Bluetooth, Honestly I don’t think we should start thinking of Exportation at this early stage.
We should think of ;
• setting a standard,
• ensuring that the process is right ,
• the quality is constantly improved upon( constructive criticism  and hope full the manufacturers will not want to cut cost for profit to the detriment of quality!
• sensitize our own people into accepting  the product/s/brand
• having taking care of these factor then once we have gotten it right we can start looking  at exportation .
This was how the automobile and other industry in Japan for instance started off same for Chinese( geely and  Brillance  to mention a few)and the Indian products(TATA) now they are all big brand  and easily indentified

Cheering news from Nnewi, top the man behind the vision, I duff my hat sir. Whatever may be the case, it is a step in the right direction.

For us to build on this achievement , many things have to be in place. If it is an Assembly Plant then it is OK, cos some guys will be employed to convert the CKDs to complete vehicles. However , the ultimate goal is for us to be able to churn out these parts from our own Steel from Ajaokuta or Itakpe. We need a reliable Power supply to achieve such a feat at low cost, so that our vehicle can  compete with imported brands.

This country has everything to be at par with countries like India, China and Brazil within the next decade.

We are good, we are versatile, we are shrewed, we are tenacious, we believe, we are blessed, WE ARE NIGERIANS DAMN IT.

Folks, let us do it.   

@ JIMMY BOY,HONESTLY THIS IS HOW WE SHOULD TAKE A STAND POINT AND NOT TRIBALIZING ISSUES

Look at this noble project embarked upon by a fellow Nigerian despite all the difficulties and challenges facing enterprenuers in Nigeria instead of us being proud of the man and borrow leaf from his determination, majority of all the comments is more of tribalism and idiosyncrasy! non of us take cognizance of the fact that the plant will not employ only igbos but also yorubas, hausas, igalas, tivs beroms, and other tribes in nigeria!

Fellow Nigerians we are approaching 50 and yet we are still behaving like toddlers!  He who does not know where the rain starts beating him will not know when it stops beating him! My countrymen is it not time we stop being childish?!!!

@ greateros,Spot on Brother ….
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2010
Beaf:

No, it isn't a crime to talk about durability; but when there is not a single word of praise and all we hear is, "ibo made", "Aba made", "fake" etc, then there is a serious tribalistic issue. If the plant hadn't been in Igbo land, say maybe it was in Kogi state, then we wouldn't hear all the "ibo made", "Aba made", "fake" stuff. Would we?
Even if the product turns out to be low quality, wouldn't it still be a great start? Little drops make the mighty ocean.
Abeg, lets praise the man jare, industrialists from other parts of the country don't get this sort of grilling on NL.
I did not invent that word '' ibo made or Aba made ''. If you grow up in lagos,these are some of the things you grow up with besides i've been to Alaba and up till today,a serious piracy business is going on,thanks to my ibo folks.
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by ARROBA(m): 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2010
I intend to buy one of the SUVs when I come back to Naija this December. Does anybody know what the selling price will be for the SUV's?
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by cold(m): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2010
Igbos reppin to tha fullest!!Nobody contest
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by MRMoneyE(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2010
ARROBA:

I intend to buy one of the SUVs when I come back to Naija this December. Does anybody know what the selling price will be for the SUV's?

I pray you will not experience a brake failure during the process of driving your SUV (Amen) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2010
MR Money £:

I pray you will not experience a brake failure during the process of driving your SUV (Amen) grin grin grin grin grin
ROTFLMAO
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by cold(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2010
MR Money £:

I pray you will not experience a brake failure during the process of driving your SUV (Amen)   grin grin grin grin grin
STFU!!You must be retarded or living in pluto not to hav heard of Toyota
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by MRMoneyE(m): 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2010
cold:

STFU!!You must be retarded or living in pluto not to hav heard of Toyota

@ cold
silly idot if you leave where i am living, the  future would have been very certain for you but at the moment your future is not sure Guarantee  grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by ARROBA(m): 11:49pm On Aug 27, 2010
@Mr Money, your so called break failures can happen in any car regardles of where the car is made. So quit being negative about things made in Naija.

Regardless of what people with negative mindset will say, I will buy the innoson SUV if the price is affordable come December.
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by chyz(m): 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2010
Good news. Igbo Keleni!!!
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by cold(m): 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2010
MR Money £:

@ cold
silly idot if you leave where i am living, the  future would have been very certain for you but at the moment your future is not sure Guarantee  grin grin grin grin
it's funy how folks try to massage their ego.So just bcuz i didn't indicate my place of residence you think i'm frustated.Lol,i laugh in Greek.I'm closer to you than you think,that's if you're truly in Glasgow
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2010
ARROBA:

@Mr Money, your so called break failures can happen in any car regardles of where the car is made. So quit being negative about things made in Naija.

Regardless of what people with negative mindset will say, I will buy the innoson SUV if the price is affordable come December.
Congrats,you are proud owner of Innoson SUV jeep.pay the sum of #100 000 and get 2 weeks guarantee.
Re: Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant by MRMoneyE(m): 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2010
cold:

it's funy how folks try to massage their ego.So just bcuz i didn't indicate my place of residence you think i'm frustated.Lol,i laugh in Greek.I'm closer to you than you think,that's if you're truly in Glasgow.

Then if you are closer to me dont throw stones at me, moreso, you dont need to be a loud speaker for another man, because you are not the one buying
the SUV

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First S2B Academy Bag Making Training Program / Invest In Soya Beans Supply To Local Company / FIRS Seals Firms In Abuja, Lagos, Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.