Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports (278115 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by globemoney: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
Pdp 185

Apc 6

Stop dropping these fake numbers, election is still ongoing and your not in onitsha

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by bestpunterever: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
Pdp 186

Apc 6

Someone voted in senate box

Onitsha north internal revenue gra ward pu 001
lol
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Pajapaja: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
Pdp 185

Apc 6

Believe whatever comes from this particular moniker at your own peril

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ngadaAwo: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
Pajapaja:

Believe whatever comes from this particular moniker at your own peril
[/s]
trash trash trash
but people should believe yours

e pain am well well
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
globemoney:

Stop dropping these fake numbers, election is still ongoing and your not in onitsha

Shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by senatordave1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
baliyubla:
Some people will vanish from Nairaland today. My belle just the sweet me. The rejection is national.
You are annoying fellow sha.

Orogun ward 2, unit 009, Ughelli North LGA, Delta State
APC 101
PDP 38.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by globemoney: 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
apga will die after Atiku wins

kiss the truth
How to make Atiku president, dream about it because it will never happen in reality... Bet?

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ngadaAwo: 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
globemoney:

[/s]
e pain am well well
ibiano should get ready to vomit Buhari's money ooo

cc
ngeneukwenu cilicmarin Clerverly
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by globemoney: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
e pain am well well
ibiano should get ready to vomit Buhari's money ooo

cc
ngeneukwenu cilicmarin Clerverly
You go cry blood latest 7pm today grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Pajapaja: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[i][/i]
trash trash trash
but people should believe yours

e pain am well well
Sorry I don’t roll with baby wailers
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Hamid7(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
MissJoy29:

We hear! Because those two are the only candidates contesting. Just say you don't have PVC.
I do have PVC. And I will not vote the other candidates who are simply following the part of "thiefry and lifelessness" showed to them by their masters. Anyone who votes is an accomplice in any crime they commit against Nigeria,and hence looses his right to wail or blaim the people he elected. At anytime in future, I will only vote when I Identify a capable candidate, for this particular election, we're all messed up for the next four years irrespective of whoever wins.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by globemoney: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ezenwammadu:

Shut up
Stop peddlingfake rersults
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
Boyooosa:

Its her oriki anyway, I don't know may be its a nick for you, either way its a pleasure learning that.
I think I share part of ur ideology but u are not detailed by not making available or better still recommending an alternative by stating a preferred candidate or the kind of leadership u subscribe for.
If u just edge point ur opinion like that without further expansiating on what I think is the best for us to do or pick as choice, then, I'm scared that the word 'realist' with just be a statement of pendulum.
This i will not do. I myself did not vote, never have. Elections to me put you in such a tight corner that you have to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea, and when you factor in that some of (if not all) the candidates go extra mile to rig, it leaves you wondering whether your time under the scalding Nigerian sun is ever worth it. But here's what i always tell anyone who decides to carry on the adventure. "Look at the current administration, are you satisfied with all they've done? Can you stand another 4 years of their rule? If not, throw them out."
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
First result from Akwaibom

grin grin grin

AKPABIO NO WONDER AKPABIO WAS ALL SMILE TODAy

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Onitsha north gra ward internal revenue pump 002

Apc 7

Pdp 204

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by fuke(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Efon Alaaye Ekiti

Ward 2, unit 8

Presidential
APc 82
PDP 21

Ward 2 unit 7
APC 71
PDP 21.

I didnt wait for senate and House of rep

6 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ngadaAwo: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
Pajapaja:

Sorry I don’t roll with baby wailers
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ngadaAwo: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
globemoney:

You go cry blood latest 7pm today grin grin grin grin
[/s]
nope your drunk cofnor will drink his liver in few hours time

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by buspid: 3:21pm On Feb 23, 2019

Ward 6, Unit7: IMESI-ILE. Osun State Rep. PDP:65-APC:28 Sen.PDP:73-APC:22 Pre.PDP:70-APC:28

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by buspid: 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2019

ORIADE LG - WARD 2, UNIT 06

President
APC - 18
PDP- 30

Senate
APC - 20
PDP- 29

REP.
APC - 16
PDP- 32
ACCORD - 4

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
Apga and Pdp is sharing votes in senate and house of republican across the three public

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by buspid: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2019

OSOGBO LGA. Ward 13 unit 13. PRES: APC 87, PDP 49, Senate : APC 91, PDP 47, Rep: APC 89, PDP 51

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by globemoney: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
nope your drunk cofnor will drink his liver in few hours time
get ready... Its coming
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by highchiefpee(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2019
So PDP started Nigeria's problem ?common you people need to stop saying this rubbish its nauseating ,did Nigeria's problem start in 1999..
77up:
As bad as it is, im stil happy sharing a country with some reasonable ppl like this.

Every reasonable one knows that buhari is not perfect but no one compare his short time achievement with long time reign of pdp and more so, if buhari cannot solve 16years problem in 4years , do we really have to go bacck to those that created the problem?

Pdp never again !
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by wirinet(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
ariketalks:

This i will not do. I myself did not vote, never have. Elections to me put you in such a tight corner that you have to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea, and when you factor in that some of (if not all) the candidates go extra mile to rig, it leaves you wondering whether your time under the scalding Nigerian sun is ever worth it. But here's what i always tell anyone who decides to carry on the adventure. "Look at the current administration, are you satisfied with all they've done? Can you stand another 4 years of their rule? If not, throw them out."

Not all all, most people are disappointed with the current administration... But then what is the alternative? At least Buhari has anti corruption as his main campaign Slogan, even if it is selectively and haphazardly done. What is the campaign Slogan of Atiku? I will sell NNPC and I will enrich my friends?

Just shouting Nigerians are suffering because of Buhari won't cut it. He was expected to detail his strategy out of the economic doldrum we find ourselves in.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ngadaAwo: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
globemoney:

get ready... Its coming
lol
get your otapiapia ready
here in my PU onitsha
Stella odua dey wicked

apga may end up loosing their state houses seats in march

ntoorrr ibiano don destroy apga
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Indispensable85(m): 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
senatordave1:

You are annoying fellow sha.

Orogun ward 2, unit 009, Ughelli North LGA, Delta State
APC 101
PDP 38.

Are you serious?
Delta state?
Hard to believe!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by abbasajao(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
Oduselu polling unit
I tire Lagos.

Senate
PDP 13
APC 39

Rep
PDP 12
APC 42

President
PDP 15
APC 44

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by globemoney: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
ngadaAwo:
lol
get your otapiapia ready
here in my PU onitsha
Stella odua dey wicked

apga may end up loosing their state houses seats in march

ntoorrr ibiano don destroy apga
Hahaha,, 7pm and you will ghost from this thread.. Keep deceiving yourself till then.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 77up(m): 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
highchiefpee:
So PDP started Nigeria's problem ?common you people need to stop saying this rubbish its nauseating ,did Nigeria's problem start in 1999..
The part they played during that time can never be overlooked.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by nonsobaba: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s] trash trash trash apga will die after Atiku wins
kiss the truth
Peter Obi's political career ends next week.
Kiss the fact.

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2019
wirinet:

Not all all, most people are disappointed with the current administration... But then what is the alternative? At least Buhari has anti corruption as his main campaign Slogan, even if it is selectively and haphazardly done. What is the campaign Slogan of Atiku? I will sell NNPC and I will enrich my friends?

Just shouting Nigerians are suffering because of Buhari won't cut it. He was expected to detail his strategy out of the economic doldrum we find ourselves in.
The number 1 problem is making it a Buhari vs Atiku issue. There are other candidates for Christ's sake. Everything must not be about "if she isn't pro-APC, she's pro-PDP". Some of us are not pro any party. We are pro good governance regardless of ethnicity, religion or political party.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (130) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.