Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports (277835 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Ezenwammadu(m): 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
Who is pcp candidate he has like 5 votes here
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Boyooosa(m): 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
ariketalks:

Why would i employ someone else to post on my behalf? When celebrities tell you to vote wisely, do they give you a name to vote for? I said what i said and i won't apologize for it.
My posts are not actually begging for apologies any way but rather, discouraging the mindset of hopelessness in the Nigerian future.
Mind you, I guess u share the same name with my mum grin the only difference is that she's an optimist.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Zaheertyler(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
people here are angry that apc had 43 votes....the apc rep no fit talk
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 77up(m): 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tolowodara:
well... That's your opinion and is well respected. But don't you think with the achievement of this administration within this short period of time is commendable especially when the economy is bad globally. The achievement might not be enough but don't you think at least we've started somewhere. Have you forgotten some people looted this country to this present state? I strongly believe you are educated, then you should know that a mansion can be destroy in a day but can never be built back in a month. Am not saying Buhari is perfect, but he's millions ways better than Atiku. Respect your opinion though.
As bad as it is, im stil happy sharing a country with some reasonable ppl like this.

Every reasonable one knows that buhari is not perfect but no one compare his short time achievement with long time reign of pdp and more so, if buhari cannot solve 16years problem in 4years , do we really have to go bacck to those that created the problem?

Pdp never again !

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by buspid: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2019

St Finbars Polling unit Akoka

ADC 1
YPP 4
ANN 8
AAC 2
MMN 1
PDP 22
APC 28
Void 3

#2019Election
#TheVerdict
#NigeriaDecides2019
#Election2019

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Pajapaja: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
Pdp everywhere
You have been so restless and jumping up and down the thread .
Are you sure you’re ok?
Why are you trying so hard to hijack the thread ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by buspid: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2019

Atakumosa West,Osun State
Ward 9 unit 6
Presidential
APC 68
PDP 18

Rep
APC 70
PDP 18

Senate
APC 59
PDP 17
NigeriaDecides2019
#NigeriaDecides2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
Boyooosa:

My posts are not actually begging for apologies any way but rather, discouraging the mindset of hopelessness in the Nigerian future.
Mind you, I guess u share the same name with my mum grin the only difference is that she's an optimist.
I am a realist and i believe the earlier we showed these people that we won't return them for a 2nd tenure unless they impress us with the first, the better for us all.
P.s: I'm your mum's namesake? That's cool. cheesy
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by buspid: 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2019

PDP Otin
Ward 15 unit 1
Presidential
APC 72
PDP 60

Rep
APC 80
PDP 60

Senate
APC 78
PDP 52

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Boyooosa(m): 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Festac is actually a PDP stronghold
How did he get the figures?
Una don start to dey create chaos ba? The major thing attributable to opposition party, and that I 8 about them.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by wirinet(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2019
ariketalks:
One thing is sure.
If we return Buhari and his cohorts to Aso rock today, then we have failed and our predecessors and successors will not be happy with us.
The country is hard, people are suffering all because of these people. Prices of food items have been on a steady rise since this man came into power, security is at an all-time low, many people are feeding from hand to mouth but a single man has spent a chunk of the nation's treasury abroad on his health, after hypocritically saying 4 years ago that he would ban foreign health trips for government officials. Apparently charity doesn't begin at home for some.
To those who intend to sell their votes, voices, power and common sense for a derica of rice or some meagre amount of money, please think again. Will that be adequate for you and your family to feed conveniently for another four years? Do you think these people care about you?
If Buhari truly wants the best for this country as they claim, then why the desperation to remain there? If his primary aim is not to loot, why the need to serve two terms? Isn't it obvious to him that his government has only brought untold hardship to Nigeria(ns)?
THINK!!
This is a man who has been in power for 4 years with nothing to show for it. Now he is asking for additional 4 years. LOL! To do what exactly? To finally bury the country that is currently on life support?
I am not for any candidate. I am for common sense, and throwing out whoever fails to perform up to expections, out, because the power to choose leaders is solely ours.

I am sure you are from a part of Nigeria that had always hated Buhari and would always hate Buhari no matter what he does.
Even though I must confess that Buhari did not live up to the expectations of most of his supporters, your reasons for hating on Buhari is weak.

It was not Buhari's rise to power that made food prices rise, food prices had been rising steadily since the 70s. In economics it is called inflation. Nigeria's inflation rate is usually between 12 - 14%. Add that to the rising dollar exchange rate (we buy most if our imported items in dollars), you can now account for the ever increasing cost of items including food. Nigeria's good problem is structural and had been with us for decades
During season, prices of food items like tomatoes, onions, yam, palm oil become very low due to a glut in the market. During off season these same food items becomes exorbitantly expensive as there is acute scarcity. We have zero preservative management.

On Buhari's health expenditure, there is no way that Buhari's medical cost is a chunk of the national treasury. The country's treasury is divided between the 3 tiers of government and each tier budget for their expenditure through their legislature.

Medical expenses of all presidents and vice presidents (including former presidents and vice presidents) and their spouses is taken care of from our treasury. Those of states are taken care of from states treasury. That is the Law. So even if Buhari was not president, he would still have been treated from our treasury.

When Alex Ekwueme became critically ill, he was flown abroad for medical treatment from our treasury.
Read the report here;

Alex Ekwueme flown abroad for treatment

The Second Republic Vice-President, Dr Alex Ekwueme, was on Sunday airlifted abroad for further medical treatment.

Ekwueme was hospitalised at Memfys Hospital of Neurosurgery, Enugu, for chest inflection on Oct. 29.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the elder statesman departed the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu, around 8:30 a.m. on Sunday in a white air ambulance with registration number N605AJ.

President Muhammadu Buhari had last week approved that Ekwueme should be flown abroad for treatment.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/alex-ekwueme-flown-abroad-for-treatment/amp

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by baliyubla: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
Some people will vanish from Nairaland today. My belle just the sweet me. The rejection is national.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Pajapaja: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
Fingers crossed

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by allenbaker5(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
Who is pcp candidate he has like 5 votes here
I think that party was strategically put there to confuse illiterate voters that would have ordinarily voted PDP.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
Orogun ward 2, unit 009, Ughelli North LGA, Delta State
APC 101
PDP 38

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by buspid: 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2019

Osun (Ifedayo LG)
Ward 6 unit 5
Presidential
APC 48
PDP 36

Senate
APC 48
PDP 36

Rep
APC 48
PDP 35

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Apc 5

Pdp 129

Onitsha north gra ward internal revenue 03

Presidential election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
Apc 5

Pdp 129

Onitsha north internal ward internal revenue 01

Presidential election

Result sheet?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by buspid: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2019

unit 36 alimosho
APC 76
PDP 29
Void 20

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Boyooosa(m): 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
ariketalks:

I am a realist and i believe the earlier we showed this people that we won't return them for a 2nd tenure unless they impress us with the first, the better for us all.
P.s: I'm your mum's namesake? That's cool. cheesy

Its her oriki anyway, I don't know may be its a nick for you, either way its a pleasure learning that.
I think I share part of ur ideology but u are not detailed by not making available or better still recommending an alternative by stating a preferred candidate or the kind of leadership u subscribe for.
If u just edge point ur opinion like that without further expansiating on what u think is the best for us to do or pick as choice, then, I'm scared that the word 'realist' will just be a statement of pendulum.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by globemoney: 3:07pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ezenwammadu:
Apc 5

Pdp 129

Onitsha north internal ward internal revenue 03

Presidential election
Fake

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Segedinho(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
Apc:43
Pdp:36
Others:4
Voids:14

Edo state .oredo ..ward 4 .unit 18

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
Pdp 186

Apc 6

Someone voted in senate box

Onitsha north internal revenue gra ward pu 001
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ngadaAwo: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Result sheet?
but you posted yours without result sheet
hypocrite

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by globemoney: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
The north is quietly voting while the south is fighting.. The south must be blamed for the eruptions happening this election.. smh.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Pajapaja: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
baliyubla:
Some people will vanish from Nairaland today. My belle just the sweet me. The rejection is national.
I hope you won’t deactivate your account when Buhari is declared winner

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Ezenwammadu(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
globemoney:

Fake
NgeneUkwenu:

Result sheet?

We are still counting senate and house of rep

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by 77up(m): 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
PDP 25 APC 62 presidential election Igbosere by Cowlane Lagos island.

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Emanex18: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hypocrite... Why didn't you ask other Afonja reporters for such.
NgeneUkwenu:

Result sheet?
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by ngadaAwo: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
globemoney:
The north is quietly voting while the south is fighting.. The south must be blamed for the eruptions happening this election.. smh.
[/s]
trash trash trash
apga will die after Atiku wins

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by kayzat: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Itire
Polling booth 089 HOR Result
ANRP 15
APC. 43
PDP. 28
Accord 32

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (130) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.