Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports - Politics (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports (277927 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 2:03am On Feb 24, 2019
RESULT; Hausari Ward, Maiduguri, Borno State.

Presidential election

APC: 8,620

PDP: 433

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 24, 2019
EKITI DEPUTY GOVERNOR EGBEYEMI WINS UNIT, WARD FOR APC

APC CLEARS ALL WARDS IN ADO-EKITI

10 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by MistaCode(m): 2:03am On Feb 24, 2019
Buharifanatic:
poverty is affecting only you

i'm doing very fine grin
And u think I'm not doing fine as well?? Just that I'm not selfish like you, who believed as long as you and your fam are alright, then Nigeria is going fine.....!! #There are levels to this
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 24, 2019
WARD 5 ADO LG.

PRESIDENTIAL
APC 2162
PDP 781

SENATORIAL
APC 2380
PDP 707

HOUSE OF REPS
APC 2391 PDP 684

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by chillykelly86(m): 2:08am On Feb 24, 2019
amidel:

This is the reason Nigeria remains backward.... Ethnicity/Tribalism.

Peace.

Ideally such people should be odd in society and put right but obviously she has a large following of concurring fellow tribalists. I am amazed.
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 2:08am On Feb 24, 2019
MistaCode:

And u think I'm not doing fine as well?? Just that I'm not selfish like you, who believed as long as you and your fam are alright, then Nigeria is going fine.....!! #There are levels to this
if i cared about my family alone, i would support atiku the thief

its because i care about all nigerians thats why i support buhari

dangote refinery is being built now, what happened to 16years under pdp

lagos - ibadan railway line is being built now, what happened since?

the only thing u can point to, that pdp did in 16years is gsm and even that one self was done by foreign companies

mtn makes the bulk of their revenue from nigeria, so if you make a call now, ur money will end in south african government hand, cause mtn pays tax to south africa

the idiot atiku that should have made nitel stand, sold it for peanuts, collected his share and didnt care about the company, instead chose to allow south africans make money from us

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by irynterri(f): 2:09am On Feb 24, 2019
Buharifanatic:
genuine 1?

i dare you to mention 1 original product that is made in the east cheesy just 1
although I don't like posting comments because I find it rather too exhausting replying mentions but I'm doing this because I won't be surprised if your wife's wardrobe is filled with ready to wear dresses made in shopping centre, Aba, if your kids favorite flip flops and school sandals are from here too, if your wife uses sea horse lubricants made in Okija, if the brakes in your cars are made in nnewi, I don't want to start talking about your tyres and so many car parts been manufactured in nnewi, for all I know she fit dey arrange coscharis rice to eat tomorrow. anyhow sha one of this just take a trip to this part of the country, you just might be surprised by what is going down here, much love from me to you wink, life is too short to hate

9 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Tolowodara: 2:10am On Feb 24, 2019
I be confirm Yoruba, my best pal na Igbo, anambra to be precised and I have Hausa area lil bro and sis. I love every tribe so much, cos they look unique in there own ways. Please this hatred from one tribe to another hint gonna take us anywhere in this country. Let's have a place in our heart to forgive one another. Let preach love not hate. God bless Nigeria

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by irynterri(f): 2:11am On Feb 24, 2019
MegaPrince1:

For your mind now ooooo, you sabi preach bible
���������
I don't understand, please enlighten me brother
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by irynterri(f): 2:14am On Feb 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:

liar.

why do you people love to lie and twist narratives like this?
okay
Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 2:14am On Feb 24, 2019
irynterri:
although I don't like posting comments because I find it rather too exhausting replying mentions but I'm doing this because I won't be surprised if your wife's wardrobe is filled with ready to wear dresses made in shopping centre, Aba, if your kids favorite flip flops and school sandals are from here too, if your wife uses sea horse lubricants made in Okija, if the brakes in your cars are made in nnewi, I don't want to start talking about your tyres and so many car parts been manufactured in nnewi, for all I know she fit dey arrange coscharis rice to eat tomorrow. anyhow sha one of this just take a trip to this part of the country, you just might be surprised by what is going down here, much love from me to you wink
i see made in nnewi brake pad and i will buy it? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy for wetin? my future daughter toy car?

sea horse lube? i have never heard that name before, your flip flops either have cartons inside or another rubber slippers glued into the sole to make it look big

so i ask you to mention 1 thing thats original, thats made in the east and you cant cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy even your indomie self, was rejected by all nigerians, tommy tommy noodles, ordinary noodles ur people cant make cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, noodles thats as easy as anything to make

mention 1 product, that is original from the east grin please

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 2:15am On Feb 24, 2019
Tolowodara:
I be confirm Yoruba, my best pal na Igbo, anambra to be precised and I have Hausa area lil bro and sis. I love every tribe so much, cos they look unique in there own ways. Please this hatred from one tribe to another hint gonna take us anywhere in this country. Let's have a place in our heart to forgive one another. Let preach love not hate. God bless Nigeria
who looks for trouble? did you hear of yoruba people, trying to vote yoruba in the east?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 2:21am On Feb 24, 2019
Yankaba polling unit.
Nassarawa LGA

APC: 1548
PDP:96
#NigeeiaDecides2019

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by MistaCode(m): 2:21am On Feb 24, 2019
Buharifanatic:
if i cared about my family alone, i support atiku the thief

its because i care about all nigerians

the only thing u can point to, that pdp did in 16years in gsm and even that one self was done by foreign companies

mtn makes the bulk of their revenue from nigeria, so if you make a call now, ur money will end in south african government hand, cause mtn pays tax to south africa

the idiot atiku that should have made nitel stand, sold it for peanuts, collected his share and didnt care about the company, instead chose to allow south africans make money from us
Try something new this epistle is stale already, leave Dangote outta this, his net worth dropped drastically under your favorite Messiah's administration,btw how will Lagos Ibadan railway put food on the table of the masses which we all know it will only benefits some particular sect of cabals, Quote me again when u know of something that is likely going to diversify Nigerian economy....

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by openmine(m): 2:26am On Feb 24, 2019
Please let's all stop all these tribal wars.....It has done us more harm than good!
There has never been an accolade or award for the one who flames the rhetorics of tribalism!

The politicians that instigate the youths on this path know too well that every tribe is important for their walk to fame!

Most of the people who keep singing this tribalism narratives are mostly the youths!
Now tell me how you intend to grab power from these old men when you all are here insulting each others tribe!

I look forward to a time when we will vote for competence over tribal sentiments!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 2:27am On Feb 24, 2019
MistaCode:

Try something new this epistle is stale already, leave Dangote outta this, his net worth dropped drastically under your favorite Messiah's administration,btw how will Lagos Ibadan railway put food on the table of the masses which we all know it will only benefits some particular sect of cabals, Quote me again when u know of something that is likely going to diversify Nigerian economy....
rice production has improved, thanks to buhari banning rice importation, once dangote refinery kicks in, fuel price will drop, cause import charges and subsidy will disappear, that one alone will boost the economy, power production has improved, it took pdp 16 years to go from 2000MW to 5000MW, took buhari 3 years to go from 5000MW to 7000MW, should i continue or you get the memo, if everything i said starts kicking in, things will improve, especially that refinery, cause prices of goods and few services rest on the price of fuel

anybody that isnt ready to work and earn a living, shoudnt blame the govt for their problems, life is not a fairy tale, you have to make efforts to put food on your table

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by coolwater11: 2:27am On Feb 24, 2019
My friend God bless you!

Buharifanatic:
if i cared about my family alone, i support atiku the thief

its because i care about all nigerians

the only thing u can point to, that pdp did in 16years is gsm and even that one self was done by foreign companies

11 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Kennydoc(m): 2:37am On Feb 24, 2019
Buharifanatic:
did i lie? you and i know that not all yoruba's are ritualist, infact most of the legendary ritualist are from the east but that one no be the gist now, 99% of things produced in the east are 20 levels below the worst similar Chinese product

no be una dey put rubber slippers inside shoe again? abi u done forget?

no be una dey use indomie carton do book hardcover?

I really don't have the strength for an irritating bigot like you. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Buharifanatic: 2:41am On Feb 24, 2019
Kennydoc:

I really don't have the strength for an irritating bigot like you. Enjoy!
the truth is bitter

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by MrAJQ(m): 2:46am On Feb 24, 2019
Hayin Taro Taro, Rigasa-Igabi LGA
President
APC 1915
PDP 40

Senate
APC 1834
PDP 0
PRP. 0

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 2:49am On Feb 24, 2019
irynterri:
I'm currently in IMO state and I'm very much on ground, the only reason I don't want to post is because I don't have a picture of the official inec result for the polling unit. let me sha stop there

Shut up and go to bed.... yeye fowl

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 2:52am On Feb 24, 2019
Itzdanrimi:
PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS AT EMIR'S PALACE DAURA KATSINA STATE.

BARUMA I APC: 150 PDP: 0.
BARUMA II APC: 226 PDP: 0
BARUMA III APC: 348 PDP:05

Jesu! Se zeros for PDP. I thought PD-Pigs said Kastina will shock SAI BABA.

Na wa oo

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Uba Sani consolidated votes thus far is 4,551 while Mr. LA is having 1,794 & Shehu Sani with only 660 Votes across Kaduna Central.

this man is now an ex senator.

Goodbye Afro Twitter Senator

He is a useless and confused short man. These are people that benefited solely because of BUHARI's influence. They now thought they can stand on their own, thinking they have arrived.

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by senatordave1(m): 2:54am On Feb 24, 2019
MrAJQ:
Hayin Taro Taro, Rigasa-Igabi LGA
President
APC 1915
PDP 40

Senate
APC 1834
PDP 0
PRP. 0
Rigasa is the largest ward in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 24, 2019
post=76054182:

Look at our brother o.
God bless you man.

He is in the NEXT LEVEL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 24, 2019
Tetehjewels:

very strong showing by Apc despite minimal structures

You are so correct....

Akpabio is surely our NEXT LEVEL SENATE PRESIDENT

7 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 24, 2019
Buharifanatic:
na that biafra part, i dey wait for cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the way they will be mocked cheesy cheesy cheesy after what they did because of obi, biafra is dead in the water

thats why kanu was asking them not to vote, so people can see that they are serious, guessing atiku settled kanu and he changed his tune, now imagine the way they will look stupid shouting biafra

Atiku athiefkulated Kanu the fraudster....

Now biafra is dead for good

5 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 24, 2019
senatordave1:

Where in delta

Cant you see the name if the town there? Umunede

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 24, 2019
chidextec:
Malamai PU 001, Kwankwaso Ward, Madobi Local Govt, Kano State.

Presidential
APC = 538
PDP = 140

Is this for real? Where the useless red cap fanatics? So the are entering the NEXT LEVEL TRAIN?

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 24, 2019
ken6488:
grin grin grin we know ughelli and warri will fully back their son but thats not a problem the simple truth urobos turn have not reached we the rest tribe will vote okowa okowa really tried for my area is road schools and many more at the end okowa wins

Too early for consolations bro

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by darmilolah(m): 3:05am On Feb 24, 2019
ykalhaji:

More people lost their jobs in the past 4 years than the whole 10 years before it, so calm down. What has Osinbajo done that Yoruba's should be grateful for ? Build railways that Obasanjo and GEJ negotiated and paid counterpart payments with the Chinese? Girl we are talking about education, healthcare and economic empowerment to the Yorubas. What did they do ? Other than make dollars expensive ? Causing a recession and mega inflation, see I will not mind if Osinbajo and or Tinubu were really involved in the governance of Nigeria but everyone knows that Buhari and his caucus Cabal are the only ones ruling and they will show Tinubu and Osinbajo their real color after this election. Igbos can vote for their sons, their daughters, their monkeys or their goats, Yorubas are better than that, we should never reinforce failure, inefficiency, incompetence and must always ask anybody vote to shape up and damn the consequences. That is why we are called sophisticated morons, by idiots, because they know such thinking is sophisticated but because their and (maybe yours) understanding can't really understand or comprehend that point of view they add the slowpoke.

If n.a. play stop am. Was it not Jonathan that caused the problem we are in today. Don't angry me o

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports by solreb: 3:12am On Feb 24, 2019
This is the result of the election at my polling unit 017 Ikota Villa Estate Lekki. PDP carried the day.
House
ANN - 3
ADC - 7
APC - 11
DPP - 1
PDP - 40
MDP -36

Senate
PDP - 67
ADC - 5
APC - 22
ANP -1
MPM - 1

President
PDP - 70
APC - 14
YPP - 3
ANN -7
PPA - 1
APP -1

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (130) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2022 Results (Live Updates) / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Nigerian States And Their Natural Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.