Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Before You Vote Today: Please Read This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Vote Today: Please Read This (541 Views)

Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku / Osun Rerun: Woman Who Voted Last Week Invited To Vote Today By APC - PDP / Ekiti Residents Speak On Who To Vote Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Vote Today: Please Read This by YaronMudi: 12:41am On Feb 23, 2019
Nigerians!
Let’s Analyze this:
The Nigerian PVC is 100%
50% belongs to the Northern Region
While 50% belongs to the West, South and the Eastern Part of the country
.Now!

Most of the Missing PVCs Complains, Comes from the West, South and the Eastern Part of the country.
While the northern PVCs are or almost complete.

Back To My Analysis:
Click here to read: https://www.yaronmudisblog.com/2019/02/before-you-vote-today-please-read-this.html
Re: Before You Vote Today: Please Read This by Vendee: 1:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Can't you bring it here? Not nice.

1 Like

Re: Before You Vote Today: Please Read This by YaronMudi: 3:23am On Feb 23, 2019
Vendee:
Can't you bring it here? Not nice.

sorry dear..just click on the link
Re: Before You Vote Today: Please Read This by GrossPrice: 3:29am On Feb 23, 2019
YaronMudi:

sorry dear..just click on the link

Foolish Nigerian youth, you had better search for a much better way to make a living.
You suffer from lack of imagination, although I am absolutely sure you can imagine the size of the Toke Makinwa's bra.

But when it comes to productivity, your brain fails.

1 Like

Re: Before You Vote Today: Please Read This by GolDRoger: 3:36am On Feb 23, 2019
Lame traffic hustler

1 Like

Re: Before You Vote Today: Please Read This by YaronMudi: 3:48am On Feb 23, 2019
GrossPrice:

Foolish Nigerian youth, you had better search for a much better way to make a living.
You suffer from lack of imagination, although I am absolutely sure you can imagine the size of the Toke Makinwa's bra.

ehya...is it because that your family shared 70 naira bread that got you depressed and come to comment trash? No na. send your aza
Re: Before You Vote Today: Please Read This by YaronMudi: 3:50am On Feb 23, 2019
GolDRoger:
Lame traffic hustler

getting your comment alone got me what i want grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Before You Vote Today: Please Read This by YaronMudi: 10:57am On May 30, 2019
GrossPrice:

Now hope they've paid you for typing? Ode

(1) (Reply)

Youth Corpers Reveal How INEC Treated Them Last Night (photos) / Graphic Photos From The Polling Unit That Was Attacked In Maiduguri Today / Buhari Wins In Okorocha’s Local Government Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.