Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect (21033 Views)

Badeh: Court Jails Six NAF Personnel Attached To Late Air Chief Marshal / Video: Why We Killed Alex Badeh - Suspect / Alex Badeh’s Friend Released By Killers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2019
Pweezy:
Why risk so much for 25k, i doubt this story.
Even Americans kill for nothing, no reason. Those school shootings, concert killings, drive-by killings, what are they for?
Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2019
lagdmark:
Northern Elders don't want their youths to get education and jobs.They use them for as serial killers
With all the killings going on in Rivers state in the South, you can't say this.
Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by winj: 9:32am On Feb 23, 2019
Again, Badeh was an Air CHIEF Marshal, not Air Vice Marshal
Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by themanderon: 9:33am On Feb 23, 2019
The real killers know themselves. All this one na stories. The way and manner he was killed was too convenient.
Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by NNAMDIII(m): 9:35am On Feb 23, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
A suspect who was arrested alongside others over the murder of ex-Chief of Defence Staff, disclosed that he got N25,000 after killing Air Vice Marshal Alex Badeh. 

Recall that the ex-Chief of Defence Staff was killed on December 18, 2018, along Abuja-Keffi Expressway by some gunmen on the way from his farm. His driver and friend however survived the incident. 

The suspect from Bade area of Kaduna State who told newsmen that he got N25,000 from the money they stole from the car after killing Badeh, said the former Military boss wanted to use the money to buy farmland in the Panda area of Nasarawa State.

However the family of the deceased dismissed the claim, as they disclosed he never discussed any such intention with them.  Rabi who confessed to the crime, was arrested alongside four others – Yahaha, Maube, Aliyu Usman, aka Ciroma, and Ibrahim Abdulahi – by operatives of the Inspector-General of Police Intelligence Response Team.

According to the suspect who disclosed that he was armed with a Dane gun while other four members wielded Ak-47, Maube invited him for the operation. He told Punch's correspondent; 

“Before last Christmas, I went to the market in Panda and I met with Ciroma. He told me that there was a big man who has a farm in Panda and that the man was coming to buy another farm within the area. He said he wanted us to rob the man when he brought the money for payment. That was on a Friday.

“Ciroma told me that the man was coming on a Tuesday to pay for the land.  On that Tuesday, I went to my own farm and told a friend about it. We called Ciroma to know if ‘the job’ was still feasible and he asked us to come. We left together with another friend called Baso to meet Ciroma on a farm. He gave me a Dane gun. He also gave guns to some other members of the gang.

“When the operation started, Ciroma and the other members were in front of me and my friend. When we sighted the vehicle carrying the man, we started shooting. At that point, I can’t tell who killed the man. Ciroma brought out a bag from the vehicle and he gave me N25,000. He promised to give me more money later.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/23/i-got-n25000-after-killing-badeh-suspect/

You ought to be court marshalled for calling a 4star general an Air vice Marshall. Alex Badeh was an Air chief Marshall
Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by soke02(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2019
Something is missing, how do they know is coming to pay for the land and date.
Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by adontcare(f): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2019
odeebee:

God will not allow evil to fall on us.

My Boss sacked me in October coz I said d truth. Feb 14 he was sacked for lying in a deal.

God is alive
nemesis
Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:
So the killed Alex Badeh and dumped his body in Jos to implicate the Beroms.

Evil people everywhere

Confused being!!!
Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by edorhe14(m): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2019
Alex Badeh was a Critique of Buhari Administration.
It's convienient to kill him just before the presidential elections.
How did they know he had 25k with him.
Was that the only money he had.. How come non of his family know about this said farmland?
Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by asawanathegreat(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2019
What a shame, 25k to kill human being
Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by johnson1924: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2019
but come to think of it ,how on earth was he travelling without security,I thought he moves with a bulletproof car,this story is fishy
Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by brightalo17: 10:16am On Feb 23, 2019
DMerciful:
These are impostors that will be settled later!

Meanwhile, compare and contrast below

First ask yourself if a Usa citizen will be online doing this trash you just did . they're doing better than this .
Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by DMerciful(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2019
Kill yourself!
brightalo17:

First ask yourself if a Usa citizen will be online doing this trash you just did . they're doing better than this .
Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by hollywater: 10:21am On Feb 23, 2019
czarina:
Just 25k and you took a life? May God forgive you
What of the Costume officer that kill someone because of 5k?
Just go out there and vote out Buhari so we can have a better Nigeria.
Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by Joedoyle(m): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2019
Only! Shea u see what our president have cause, even N100 will be accepted by those men to do the job. Nawa oh! Don't worry, I will make Naira valuable in the 15 years, it will N50 per dollar.
Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by odeebee: 11:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Lanrextop23333:

Guy this one is savage more details abeg

This is social media can't put stories here
Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by oyetunder(m): 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Jac007:
He's an apprentice
and what are you ? Expert in killings.
Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by Fhowe: 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2019
maybachmusic:

He was killed by experts

All these ones na wash

Army know something about his death
in as much as his claims sound false but I won’t be too surprised if he his telling the truth the security situation in the country is so bad many are out there ready to Kill for just 5k to take their daily drugs , the drug enforcement agencies need to take this issue of drug abuse among our youths seriously I think they need to start this alcohol blow for drivers and can stop and conduct test on individuals behaving out of order the way healthy looking youths troop into pharmacies and all will shock you
Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by Solly1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
25k...? That's a whole lot'a money, people kill for Much, much less.

#DON'T QUOTE ME #ARGUE WITH YOUR ANCESTORS.
Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by Solly1(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
MY BRODA, GO OUT THERE AND VOTE BUHARI OUT. IF YOU WANT PEACE, HARMONY AND TRANQUILITY IN THIS COUNTRY.

#GODBLESSNIGERIA.
Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by khcode(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2019
You can't fool all of us. These people just look for some alumogiri boys and showed their faces, these boys doesn't look like someone that could afford AK47 cost. These is just perfecting the story. The boy will be free after they are done. They don't look like professional robbers
Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by Jac007(m): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
oyetunder:
and what are you ? Expert in killings.

You've started abi...i don't have your time. Monitoring these results first
Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by toprealman: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
Rubbish tale. Family of which deceased? So the alleged killer, Rabiu, is testifying from his grave abi? Story just sounds ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: I Got N25,000 After Killing Badeh – Suspect by oji84: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2019
HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYBODY..WE STILL ON THE WINNING TEAMS..CLEAR YOUR DOUBT HERE AND BECOME ONE OF OUR WINNERS...NO CHANCE OF LOOSING..LEGIT AND RELIABLE..WE DEAL ONLY ON CORRECT SCORE..WINNING IS GUARANTEED..CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR NEXT GAME

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Broadcasting Whatsapp Message Criticising Oshiomhole, Police Arrest Man / List Of Top 10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Nigeria / Nigerian National Arrested In Malawi For Alleged Cocaine Possession (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.