Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,551 members, 7,958,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' (3313 Views)

Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria / Tinubu Has The Vision, Political Sagacity To Move Nigeria Forward – APC / Chinese Loans: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts On Twitter But Got This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by czarina(f): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2019
SternProphet:
Really, why does Nairaland accept this kind of post. This election will be shocking is what I know. Shocking for PDP. Where they thought was their stronghold will turn against them.
I don't think so. My neighbor had to travel down to Benue just so he could vote out APC. He's a doctor in Jos here. He is as apolitical as can be but had to go through all of that stress. And he's not the only one o.

May the best man win sha.
Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by JoannaSedley(f): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2019
dplordx:

Eeebos will start shouting Biafla once Buhari wins
Lol
GET THE FVCK OUTTA HERE.

1 Like

Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by aremuforlife(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2019
[/quote]r[quote author=RETV post=76017352]QUESTION :HOW DOES THE Rent-To-Own Home Ownership SCHEME WORK?

ANSWER: The Rent-To-Own Home Ownership Program is brought to you by Quick Rent and Real Estate Television in partnership with Witzing Group Nigeria.
The scheme is for low and medium income earners. This is targeted towards providing descent affordable homes to members of the program.

Members will take possession of their homes and would have up to 8 years to complete payment for the homes.
So, for 2Bedroom and 3Bedroom flats, a contributor makes a monthly contribution of #85,000 every month or #135,000 every month for a 4Bedroom semidetached duplex. Subscribers to the 1Bedroom flat will make a monthly contribution of #58,000.

Why spend unconsciously on frivolous things when you can secure a piece of your future today and stop paying rent to any landlord.

The decision is for the wise.

Join the Rent-To-Own Home Ownership Program today. Fill the form here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdEbk3UCKmpdYpd3kRJavcOsl1XKF8jeqNR4lMO9bMMqGH0CQ/viewform?usp=pp_url
Details

(1) (2) (Reply)

What An Officer Was Spotted Doing In Lagos / Edo2020: See What A Post About Ize Iyamu Led To (photo) / I'm Indebted To Britain For Placing The North At Peak Of Power - Bashir El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.