Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' (3266 Views)

Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria / Tinubu Has The Vision, Political Sagacity To Move Nigeria Forward – APC / Chinese Loans: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts On Twitter But Got This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by thinkmoney(m): 4:46am On Feb 23, 2019
APC 18191985 (49%)
PDP 19166098 (51%)

The states APC will win are in blue
The states PDP will win are in red

2 Likes

Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by thinkmoney(m): 4:48am On Feb 23, 2019
this

Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by JoannaSedley(f): 4:56am On Feb 23, 2019
Your dream people really took their time with you. Imagine writing all this numbers down from a dream? What a tedious work!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by stigmond(m): 4:58am On Feb 23, 2019
AAC no show at all for ur dream Oga Josef...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by Dada2010: 5:03am On Feb 23, 2019
I agree with you,
I support you
Let it come to pass
Bible say if two shall agree
In the mouth of 2 witnesses a matter shall be established

4 Likes

Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by thinkmoney(m): 5:15am On Feb 23, 2019
stigmond:
AAC no show at all for ur dream Oga Josef...
I only saw what will happen between PDP and APC

1 Like

Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by Kayceo2010: 5:16am On Feb 23, 2019
JoannaSedley:
Your dream people really took their time with you. Imagine writing all this numbers down from a dream? What a tedious work!!!

grin grin
Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by Hhenryy: 5:23am On Feb 23, 2019
This guy is jobless
Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by Hotfreeze: 5:35am On Feb 23, 2019
From sleep, this one ran mad.

You're putting PDP as the winner of Ogun state. Ogun state that Atiku couldn't even come to campaign cos of the dispute there.

Just 2 days ago, Ogun Pdp suspended Atiku's spokesman and this Akpu ninja is here talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by Whiteangel1234: 5:40am On Feb 23, 2019
Amen so shall it be in the Name of one and Only True God Elohim Abba Avinu

2 Likes

Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by onez: 5:52am On Feb 23, 2019
Thank u op. God never fail to reveal hidden things to his children. You really tried to write this down. God bless you

2 Likes

Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by onez: 5:54am On Feb 23, 2019
thinkmoney:
this
God is your strength.

1 Like

Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by haffaze777(m): 6:08am On Feb 23, 2019
You people should pray for Op instead of condemning him,Op get well soon
Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by Abjay97(m): 6:12am On Feb 23, 2019
I believe this dream

2 Likes

Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by Lagbaja01(m): 6:12am On Feb 23, 2019
God cannot be mocked....it's people like you that fake pastors marginalizes easily, the question you should be asking is did the OP wrote that down in the his dream as well?...mind you I am not a supporter of PDP or APC (only foolish educated Nigerian youths supports the two looting devlish parties)
onez:
Thank u op. God never fail to reveal hidden things to his children. You really tried to write this down. God bless you

1 Like

Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 23, 2019
100%

1 Like

Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by Ccagoke: 6:22am On Feb 23, 2019
People are now conjuring election results from their dreams? Nigeria can never develop if people are supporting known looters to come back to power and start looting again.
Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by barapistis(m): 7:13am On Feb 23, 2019
Powerful dream
Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by sparog(m): 7:21am On Feb 23, 2019
Quick question; how did you get to recollect all this figures accurately after waking up from your slumber?

Do you have a memory card that records your dreams?

I'm no supporter of any party but this is as fake and stupid as it can get
Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by czarina(f): 7:46am On Feb 23, 2019
I dreamt Atiku won. It is well

1 Like

Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by onleek(m): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2019
Great visionary master, u must really v retentive memory for u to v remembered all this digit that u r shown in ur vision. We need someone like u to b our president considering ur memory capability.

Even in the news last week, INEC confirmed that 14m Nigerians registered n only 4m only collected PVCs. Judging by ur figures, it is more than what Adamu supplied in his info.

Abeg talk true, shey u b bet9ja agent
Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by RETV: 7:55am On Feb 23, 2019
QUESTION :HOW DOES THE Rent-To-Own Home Ownership SCHEME WORK?

ANSWER: The Rent-To-Own Home Ownership Program is brought to you by Quick Rent and Real Estate Television in partnership with Witzing Group Nigeria.
The scheme is for low and medium income earners. This is targeted towards providing descent affordable homes to members of the program.

Members will take possession of their homes and would have up to 8 years to complete payment for the homes.
So, for 2Bedroom and 3Bedroom flats, a contributor makes a monthly contribution of #85,000 every month or #135,000 every month for a 4Bedroom semidetached duplex. Subscribers to the 1Bedroom flat will make a monthly contribution of #58,000.

Why spend unconsciously on frivolous things when you can secure a piece of your future today and stop paying rent to any landlord.

The decision is for the wise.

Join the Rent-To-Own Home Ownership Program today. Fill the form here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdEbk3UCKmpdYpd3kRJavcOsl1XKF8jeqNR4lMO9bMMqGH0CQ/viewform?usp=pp_url

Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2019
[s]
thinkmoney:
APC 18191985 (49%)
PDP 19166098 (51%)

[/s]
Go get your pvc and vote so to replicate what you posted.
Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by jojomario(m): 8:05am On Feb 23, 2019
If you can get all these from the dream. You should be a first class student. Don't deceive yourself.Go and vote
Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by NnadyAutos: 8:09am On Feb 23, 2019
Ok, it won't be long the truth will come out
Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by dplordx(m): 8:11am On Feb 23, 2019
JoannaSedley:

Eeebos will start shouting Biafla once Buhari wins
Lol
Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by Mankosi: 8:14am On Feb 23, 2019
So u were able to memorise all these numbers in ur dream?
Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2019
Ccagoke:
People are now conjuring election results from their dreams? Nigeria can never develop if people are supporting known looters to come back to power and start looting again.
So is integrity that is better? undecided. So you expect many Nigerians to support someone that wrenched the economy, be silence on the killings of many Nigerians? SMH
Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by Kyase(m): 8:25am On Feb 23, 2019
thinkmoney:
APC 18191985 (49%)
PDP 19166098 (51%)

Lol, the two total 100%....
where the other parties...
Who give you this vision oga
Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by DorianD(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2019
thinkmoney:
APC 18191985 (49%) PDP 19166098 (51%)
The states APC will win are in blue The states PDP will win are in red
Did you also get Saturdays 2 sure odds from ur dream?
Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by alezzy13: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2019
grin
Re: I Got This In The 'vision Of The Night' by SternProphet: 10:01am On Feb 23, 2019
Really, why does Nairaland accept this kind of post. This election will be shocking is what I know. Shocking for PDP. Where they thought was their stronghold will turn against them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady In Tears After Her Leg Stuck Between Slabs, While Trying To Catch A Bus / Shekerau Says Manifestos and Constitutions Of Political Parties Are Similar / "Pass This Message to Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB and Biafra Supporters"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.