Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS (20110 Views)

Video Footage Captures Robbers Operating In Broad Day Light In Benin (Video) / Armed Robber Operating In Civil Defense Uniform Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by domainsales18: 8:55am On Feb 23, 2019
NYSC uniforms have suffered.

Why can't they look for better life hustle?

Why should robbery be the last option?

Let them suffer in jail.
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by Massdamm(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2019
the first one is smiling..
they never beat Dem I'm very sure Dem must disconnect there joint...
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by Larryfest(m): 8:55am On Feb 23, 2019
Why is that guy smiling?
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by Doro55: 8:55am On Feb 23, 2019
smiling to jail.
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by sonnie10: 8:55am On Feb 23, 2019
Wasted six packs on the right side.
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by TheWordist(m): 8:56am On Feb 23, 2019
National Youth Robbery Corps

NYRC

A division of NYSC but reserved for the lazy brain dead youths of our beloved nation
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by myettiallah: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2019
Khh
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by Zontage: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2019
ipobarecriminals:
cool Igbos yoot are criminals

bluefilm:
End time biafran corpers.
Your only saviour is that Buhari is loosing today or else I would have shown you how to use your brain.
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by ignis: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2019
Someone is smiling
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by Osbets: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2019
See prove below

Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by Gleefreak125(m): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2019
Chai... the 17 years old kid is smiling and posing for the camera. He hasn't realised the consequences of his actions. I hope he's taken to a juvenile home though. Do we even have such in nigeria?

Modified: These two fools (scammers) who sandwich me, una don dey craze abi? Oya make una delete that nonsense before thunder strike una. Stupid boys. In fact, God punish una. Make una comot here joor...

Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by Cwinning17: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2019
See prove bellow

Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by jahbiz: 8:58am On Feb 23, 2019
They still look hungry tho
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by bluefilm: 8:59am On Feb 23, 2019
Zontage:

Your only saviour is that Buhari is loosing today or else I would have shown you how to use your brain.

Ewu awusa.

Dem send you make you go do nysc, you leave am go begin rob.

Onye oshi.
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by Zontage: 9:02am On Feb 23, 2019
bluefilm:

Ewu awusa.

Dem send you make you go do nysc, you leave am go begin rob.

Onye oshi.

Chai! My NYSC days were full of fun and fantasies. You guys are suffering in the name of NYSC. Go and buy sense oooo
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by Emceesaka: 9:03am On Feb 23, 2019
Awon Oloriburuku omo Igbo. Biafra people
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by Bobolalomo218(m): 9:05am On Feb 23, 2019
Hmm may God help Nigeria

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by poyet(m): 9:05am On Feb 23, 2019
seunlayi:
The 1st from left is Smilling, lol
The smiling armed bandit!
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by Blacklord0739(m): 9:07am On Feb 23, 2019
The first criminal is laughing, No wonder when I was serving, we corp members were waiting for a free ride to assist us to our LGA but unfortunately a private car stopped and assisted the female corp members and told us we male that he was sorry,that criminals do operate in NYSC that he couldn't assist us,I was so furious that he wanted to hook up with the ladies,nothing knowing that people like this had created bad image for corp members, they should just kill them straight.
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by whytediamond(m): 9:07am On Feb 23, 2019
God please open the eyes of our youths to see beyond their present situation and take a long look into their bright future.

You can't go wrong if you start little and painstakingly develop into that person you've always desired to be.

I used to think illiteracy and ignorance was an excuse until I discovered, both the illiterate and the ignorant can seek knowledge and understanding and truly find it.

There's no excuse for mediocrity. We can rise above it.
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by atikuobi2019nig: 9:08am On Feb 23, 2019
IMO state again,
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by FrankFrenzy(m): 9:11am On Feb 23, 2019
You mean the defunct SARS?
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by kerry57: 9:12am On Feb 23, 2019
The first guy by the left is smiling for the camera. Probably because he is 17 and feels that he might not be serving his term now. Sick lazy youth.
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by don4real18(m): 9:14am On Feb 23, 2019
They are developing the NYSC institution
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by Daeylar(f): 9:16am On Feb 23, 2019
They shouldn't spoil things for the real corpers.
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by sexy74(m): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2019
He is now popular
seunlayi:
The 1st from left is Smilling, lol
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by Dollabiz: 9:20am On Feb 23, 2019
good
Re: Three Robbery Suspects Operating In NYSC Uniforms Arrested By SARS by MYHUBBY: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2019
the atiefku people. they'll want Atiku to win for total destruction of Nigeria so that they can settle with their Pipedream country thereafter

we sane Nigerians won't allow them. go out and cast your votes. I and my family and friends are here at our ward to do the needful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Air Commodore Umar Over Money Laundering Allegations / MTN Releases Statement Regarding Harassment By NLC Officials / Married Man Reportedly Beats, Strangles 38-Year-Old Lover To Death In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.