Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable (32056 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photos / Mikel Obi And His Twins Looking Adorable In New Picture / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by shilz(f): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2019
Dshocker:
This is called true love,not the one Laura ikeji flaunts on instagram with her house boy grin
wicked you!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2019
People that know what i mean have liked the comment..not you wey no know anything

Boyooosa:

She's happily married. I don't know about you..
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by egopersonified(f): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2019
Laura you see your life outside. My prayer everyday is to have the wisdom and strength to ignore every vile statement towards me. See how people love Amara because she dey keep her mouth shut?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by Boyooosa(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
People that know what i mean have liked the comment..not you wey no know anything

Have u voted sha? Cos that is more important to u than other family"s affair...
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2019
Boyooosa:

Have u voted sha? Cos that is more important to u than other family"s affair...

ok

1 Like

Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by theDEVILisHERE: 10:59am On Feb 23, 2019
LastDance:
Amara KANU is the exact definition of a classy and an elegant lady.

KANU hit a jackpot with this woman, Him and Jay jay okocha married two of the very very few good ladies we have in NIGERIA.
Now that banky W has another of the few good ladies, i am scared all the few good ladies will all be taken before my turn.

If you are a responsible guy reading this, its wise and better to find a good and resourceful girlfriend and use super glue to attach her to yourself now if not, in years time, good ladies in Nigeria will all be taken, leaving us with slay queens like toke makinwa.

"..few good.. "
who told u the ladies u mentioned and good?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by theDEVILisHERE: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2019
victorian:

My dear , if a husband does not invest in his wife in money , time and other necessary things , he won't get the best of what he desires . Kanu sponsored his wife education to PhD level or so. He opened certain businesses for her. She came out with high distinction in her chosen field of study and made her husband proud both home and abroad .

I know of men who would have married amara , at the same young age KANU married her , but they won't invest in her education nor invest in anything that concerns her , because in their tint mind , the men will feel if I allow her continue her studies , won't she run away and marry oyibo? Won't she talk back to me anytime we disagree at home , forgetting not all women are the same .

I got engaged to a man many many years back , he refused to allow me continue my studies. I got tired and I walked away from the relationship that was meant to lead to marriage . because I needed to make myself better but he was more or less like a stumbling block in attaining my higher self . Then my mum, God bless her soul , she took over .
Such decision I didn't regret till today . All my successes today is dedicated to my mum, if not for her . I wonder how my life would have turned out .

I'm better , more knowledgeable, more well bred , well skilled in different skills a distinct graduate now than years back , when I was just a school drop out becuase I wan marry .

So its good to invest in ones wife , whether u see it as business venture or not? Its a good thing to invest , orelse that marriage is heading for the rocks . Especially to women who are destined to be great in life . if he doesn't invest? Someone lse will invest in her . That's how twisted life can be .

No one owes women any "investment"

Women should learn to invest in themselves

Poverty mentality is a disease
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by john650(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2019
Triangles1:
God please forgive me if this statement is a sin.

God should've make it a law if you are poor don't marry because our girls of now doesn't have regard for there hubby if you can't buy them golden things and is not advisable to marry village girl.

Men will fuel their car
Pay house rent
Children upbringing
Supply food
Electricity bill, etc.

Ifvyou check all this things you will know baby mama is still the best.
The things you listed only take place in Nigeria and the rest of Africa. Why do you think we can't get rid of corruption? It's because of the stupid support system were wife, her parents, the man's extended family all depend on the man.

In the Western world, the woman contributes immensely to the upkeep of the family. They work and understand the need to take on some financial responsibility in the family.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by victorian(f): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

No one owes women any "investment"

Women should learn to invest in themselves

Poverty mentality is a disease

Well in real life nobody owes anybody anything.

But Somewhere , somehow someone will invest in a woman , either her parents when she's young growing and optimistic or a family member or a boyfriend or a husband . Someone will one way or the other invest in her. Its inevitable .
Except she has bad luck , or if she cannot defend her dreams and aspirations ,then no one will. But mark my words, someone will .
Its life .
Re: Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara, Step Out Together Looking Adorable by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
TREM.
Yemisi87:

God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poland Vs Argentina: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 30th Nov 2022 / Anthony Joshua Raps (Video) / A Nairalander Visits Ahmed Musa Neighbourhood Sports Center In Kaduna (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.