Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,221 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? (9397 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis / Obiano Suspends 12 Traditional Rulers In Anambra Who Travelled To Abuja / Why Atiku Travelled To USA – Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by Emmanuel226(m): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2019
Am on my way to Aso Rock to congratulate PMB and to get my own share of the stuff
Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by Emmanuel226(m): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2019
just because of this election our, yard is as boring as Atiku
Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by freetheking: 9:14am On Feb 23, 2019
Am at mine pulling unit,and what am seeing and hearing from the agent is,if you are not voting for APC leave the pulling unit.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by dwilliams: 9:20am On Feb 23, 2019
that's not possible, video evidence please
freetheking:
Am at mine pulling unit,and what am seeing and hearing from the agent is,if you are not voting for APC leave the pulling unit.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by Dollabiz: 9:26am On Feb 23, 2019
none
Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by osothermal(m): 9:31am On Feb 23, 2019
My sister and her family travelled from Sapele in Delta State to ifon local government in Osun state but unfortunately they couldn't make it this time around . They are Atikulated too.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by mechanics(m): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2019
tobby98:
I was just wondering if people still went ahead to travel to vote in the rescheduled elections after the shock last week.
pls share your experiences here
Why do you want to know?
Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2019
goodlifehyd:
Which century una buy cement 800naira and which village in ur God forsaken Biafra do they have 2hrs light?? All these lies won't change anything keep decieving urself

ok
Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:19am On Feb 23, 2019
Thats if they dont rig

BornagainThief:
That's why we need to vote out sai Babar angry
Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by omoharry(f): 11:27am On Feb 23, 2019
I just finish voting..it was fast and peaceful .
Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by omoharry(f): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2019
YakubuA:

On Nairaland or reality?

Atiku will win on Nairaland but Buhari will win in reality in shaa Allah
I am on Naira land and a voter.just finish voting and definitely not for Buhari .so stop kidding urself .this is not 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before And After Photos Of ISWAP Commander Killed By Soldiers. Graphic / 2023: Abdul MKO Abiola Calls For Youthful Participation In Politics / Federal High Court Affirms Asue Ighodalo As Edo PDP Gubernatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.