Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,345 members, 7,954,402 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? (9398 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Travelled To Thailand To Study Cultivation Of Cannabis / Obiano Suspends 12 Traditional Rulers In Anambra Who Travelled To Abuja / Why Atiku Travelled To USA – Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by 12345baba(m): 8:01am On Feb 23, 2019
Na topic be this?
Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by kaen1317: 8:02am On Feb 23, 2019
Deliver us today Lord from the hands of muhammadu buhari that has nothing good for the people of the south and Christians generally. God forbid he wins! Help us Lord hear our prayers. Now that he has gone to daura may he ever remain there with his evil plans

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by Hotfreeze: 8:03am On Feb 23, 2019
kennosklint:
I personally sponsored 1000 people to their different places to vote Atiku...

kennosklint:
Good day everyone. I'm intending traveling to Philippine to continue with my studies as well as to hustle. I have be hearing of complaints of many here and I don't want to go for a regret mission. Pls I need advise from those with experience and also how to go about it. Thanks

See your life?

Atiku has an unnatural ability to attract liars and thieves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 23, 2019
I traveled from my bedroom to my living room to watch updates on TV..wet in concern me with voting. #TeamYourVoteDoesNotCount

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by abdmams: 8:04am On Feb 23, 2019
My 2019 PVC Genotype is AA (ATIKU ABUBAKAR) while its Blood Group is O Positive (OBI PETER).I am medically fit as Nigeria �� Decides 2019!!��

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by Rocktation(f): 8:04am On Feb 23, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Votes are not won online.

!!
Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by ifyy07(m): 8:05am On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

See four life?

See as u burst tis guy you bad gan ooo

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by seguno2: 8:08am On Feb 23, 2019
Uglymind:
Who do you think will win this presidential election?
Like 4 Atiku SHARE for Buhari

Can you please confirm that you posted the above while staying in the queue to vote?
Abi you want Kano people who queued since 2am to decide who will be your president since INEC does not count social media likes and shares

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by hardbody: 8:08am On Feb 23, 2019
momove4real25:
I traveled last weekend for it and presently I am in my town again to vote. God bless Nigeria

Nice one. Let's share a drink after the elections today.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 23, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
lipsrsealed
That's why we need to vote out sai Babar angry

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by maestroferdi: 8:09am On Feb 23, 2019
If this election is not rigged, there will be surprises...

I know a number of people who had to travel to ensure they vote in this election...

I can't remember seeing that before...

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by seguno2: 8:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:
See four life?

Is Lie Mohammed working for Atiku?
Is Babachir, Kalu, Obanikoro and other protected thieves working for Atiku
Check your own natural ability to spin baseless propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by emmanuelrabb(m): 8:10am On Feb 23, 2019
Thanks NAIRALAND

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by Nyamuriflathead: 8:11am On Feb 23, 2019
Nyamiriflatheads won't travel. They will sit on nairaland and be voting with likes and shares

Awon okoro's
Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 23, 2019
kaen1317:
Deliver us today Lord from the hands of muhammadu buhari that has nothing good for the people of the south and Christians generally. God forbid he wins! Help us Lord hear our prayers. Now that he has gone to daura may he ever remain there with his evil plans
Amen angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by seguno2: 8:12am On Feb 23, 2019
Rubbiish:

na witch u be?

Of course. Is the witch’s broom no longer APC’s symbol grin
Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by YakubuA: 8:13am On Feb 23, 2019
Uglymind:

On Nairaland or reality?

Atiku will win on Nairaland but Buhari will win in reality in shaa Allah
Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by seguno2: 8:14am On Feb 23, 2019
kaen1317:

In addition to this fine prayer, are you in the queue to vote
Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by kennosklint(m): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2019
Hotfreeze:

See your life?

I used the money to sponsor them but you cannot know because the crowd is too much

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by PDPBOY(m): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2019
The turnout is huge in osogbo
Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by Azawireaza819(m): 8:16am On Feb 23, 2019
tobby98:
I was just wondering if people still went ahead to travel to vote in the rescheduled elections after the shock last week.
pls share your experiences here
People travelled

Check my signature to migrate to canada
Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by ChijyWills(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2019

1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by shakamarh: 8:25am On Feb 23, 2019
Uglymind:
At this point it's not online poll we should be doing but going out to vote... off to my polling unit

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by twodee75: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2019
live in my village to cast my vote

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by bishopkay: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2019
I traveled from Enugu to Benue to vote! Lodged in a hotel here and this morning now I'm about to take my bath then proceed to the polling unit.

I can't be here shouting back to Daura then I sit at home and expect angels to vote for my man.

Budget 50k for 2 days because man go gats taste some Benue shenkes too na Lol

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by Adesina18111(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2019
The postponement was to discourage pple and kill moral...but here I come with my family...we travelled 2hours to our home town to exercise our franchise...we are ready to Aticulate and Obinate today!!!!!...

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by goodlifehyd(m): 8:49am On Feb 23, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
lipsrsealed
Which century una buy cement 800naira and which village in ur God forsaken Biafra do they have 2hrs light?? All these lies won't change anything keep decieving urself
Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by seangy4konji: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2019
Here in Ibadan...as said upstairs the plan was to kill the moral...our roads are desolate because some scared as there was propaganda yesterday about no movement r so even people with cars and old age they are sopose to take are doubting if they won't be harassed if they drive out but we brave ones are trekking to where to send heqrdman back to his cows..we are human beings.

They knowbwhatbthwy are doing this devilish APC.how will people vote in Ibadan when they were ranting about no movement ??streets desolate I might go take a pic now and attach on the express how empty it is.

Bastard man back to daura.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by Tundeobama(m): 8:53am On Feb 23, 2019
kaen1317:
What did pdp do for Christians? How did pmb rule affectChristians? Millions of Christians in the west are voting buhari osibanjo we not hate tribe.
Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by Bash92(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2019
Getting ready to go to my polling unit, travel down from school yesterday. I pray the traveling is not in futility o. ATIKU all the way

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Travelled To Participate In This Election? by Emmanuel226(m): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2019
All the tenants in our yard excluding one person

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dauda: PSC cancels illegal extension of Buhari's ex-Personal Security Officer / President Jonathan Condemns Attack On Bayero University, Kano / FG Boosts Power Supply With ₦1.3 Trillion As DisCos Remit ₦26.8 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.