Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Have Your Umbrella In Mind As You Go Out To Vote; I Can See the rain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have Your Umbrella In Mind As You Go Out To Vote; I Can See the rain (374 Views)

Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) / Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched / Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Your Umbrella In Mind As You Go Out To Vote; I Can See the rain by tandoe: 7:44am On Feb 23, 2019
showers of blessing ushering in a prosperous Nigeria
After the storm comes the rain, every new era comes with a sign
ATIKULATE

ATIKULATED

All good candidate's of you choice for Senate and House of rep, say no to tribal sentiments, religion, vote buying, intimidation but vote your conscience
God bless Nigeria
God bless you as you vote the right choice

(1) (Reply)

[BREAKING] Atiku Floors Buhari Inside Aso Rock Polling Unit / Nigerian Opposition Leader Buba Galadima ‘arrested’ / EFCC Storm Kano State Collation Center In The Campaign Against Vote Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.